ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Naked With Best Friend

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PARTY HARD ACCOUNT
Blacksheep
Blacksheep

Female
Number of posts : 308

Naked With Best Friend Empty
PostSubject: Naked With Best Friend   Naked With Best Friend EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 3:59 pm

Last night I went out for a while with my best friend (she's female I'm male) in my car, and we stopped for a bit in some remote country lane, and got in the back so we could chat and be more comfortable.

We started hugging and a couple of minutes later we were undressing each other, until we were both completely naked, and spent the best part of 40 minutes cuddling naked (although we didn't do anything more). We were talking all the way through and we were both comfortable with it.

Then we almost bashed our heads together, and our lips brushed, and we started kissing. But it only lasted about 5 seconds, before she pushed me off and said 'this is so wrong, let's just get dressed and talk'. So we did.

She kept saying 'I think it's wrong because we're not going out, but I do want to do it and I don't know if I'm just being too fussy'. I'm worried this is going to jeapordise our friendship, and would like to know how I can reassure her that it's alright to do that sort of thing, but I'm not sure how :S

And she's not a slaggy sort, but I'm very confident that she does want to do this sort of thing with me, but just feels it's not quite 'right'.

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elginboy
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Elginboy

Male
Number of posts : 2727

PostSubject: Re: Naked With Best Friend   Naked With Best Friend EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 4:02 pm

balls! maybe she saw you naked and changed her mind :shock:

or maybe she's a girl and they are all mental dont try and understand your brain will melt
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female
Number of posts : 9527

PostSubject: Re: Naked With Best Friend   Naked With Best Friend EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 4:41 pm

THE FUCK?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/upyoneuneodieseoparayo
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: Naked With Best Friend   Naked With Best Friend EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 4:43 pm

Probably Indy posting stuff from thestudentroom again.
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female
Number of posts : 9527

PostSubject: Re: Naked With Best Friend   Naked With Best Friend EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 4:44 pm

I have a friend who likes to wind people up on there, it's very funny
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/upyoneuneodieseoparayo
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male

PostSubject: Re: Naked With Best Friend   Naked With Best Friend EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 4:45 pm

I'm sure it is.
Back to top Go down
Hector
Consigliere
Consigliere

Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: Naked With Best Friend   Naked With Best Friend EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 4:45 pm

Again? I haven't before.
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male

PostSubject: Re: Naked With Best Friend   Naked With Best Friend EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 4:47 pm

Really? I must've dreamt it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naked With Best Friend   Naked With Best Friend Empty

Back to top Go down

Naked With Best Friend
Page 1 of 1