ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other peoples' women.

Go down 
+3
tinkapeel
Spectral Knight
Shamone Slime
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shamone Slime
Affable Scamp
Affable Scamp

Number of posts : 847

Other peoples' women. Empty
PostSubject: Other peoples' women.   Other peoples' women. EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 5:14 pm

So you're probably thinking: "Hey, that Shamone's a cool and attractive young guy - I bet he gets all the ladies". Not necessarily so, because even though Shamone probably could have all of the ladies, he finds himself to be particularly fond of girls in relationships.

Does anybody else usually end up getting themselves into morally corrupt situations, such as kissing other mens' girlfriends/fianceés? My personal theory is that, usually, attractive women are in relationships and mostly unattractive ones are single, therefore shallow people such as myself are bound to be more attracted to taken ladies. Or, is there a deeper psychological reasoning behind it (for example, wanting what you shouldn't/can't have)?
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

PostSubject: Re: Other peoples' women.   Other peoples' women. EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 11:41 pm

Not usually no. But I did get very friendly with a girl the other night who turned out to have a boyfriend. Shame, 'cause she was fit as. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Other peoples' women.   Other peoples' women. EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:41 am

I think there are plenty of attractive women who are single, they're not all unattractive. But I know what ya mean some girls in relationships do become more attractive, because now they're like forbidden fruit!!
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female
Number of posts : 6070

PostSubject: Re: Other peoples' women.   Other peoples' women. EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:39 am

Even when Winslow says something that should be annoying to me, I just love him anyway Creepy Smile
Back to top Go down
b3ni
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness

Male
Number of posts : 5145

PostSubject: Re: Other peoples' women.   Other peoples' women. EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:44 am

Winslow would take the apple
Back to top Go down
http://www.goatsemarathon.com
Fuckpencil
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
Fuckpencil

Male
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Other peoples' women.   Other peoples' women. EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:44 am

Other peoples' women. BassetHoundDrooopyBlackBasset
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Other peoples' women.   Other peoples' women. EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:48 am

Why is that annoying Tink? Isn't it essentially a compliment towards your good self?
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Other peoples' women.   Other peoples' women. EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:50 am

Stealing other people's people is MEAN
Back to top Go down
Fuckpencil
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
Fuckpencil

Male
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Other peoples' women.   Other peoples' women. EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:53 am

If someone hasn't the self-discipline not to stray, then surely the relationship's not watertight anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Other peoples' women.   Other peoples' women. EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:55 am

Sometimes it's not even apparent that you're 'stealing' until it's too late.
Back to top Go down
b3ni

Male

PostSubject: Re: Other peoples' women.   Other peoples' women. EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:55 am

Fuckpencil wrote:
If someone hasn't the self-discipline not to stray, then surely the relationship's not watertight anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Shamone Slime
Affable Scamp
Affable Scamp

PostSubject: Re: Other peoples' women.   Other peoples' women. EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 3:18 am

The three or four girls who I've kissed who were in relationships all made the first move with me.
Back to top Go down
b3ni

Male

PostSubject: Re: Other peoples' women.   Other peoples' women. EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 3:19 am

Your just that hot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Other peoples' women.   Other peoples' women. EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 3:20 am

tinkapeel wrote:
Stealing other people's people is MEAN

Ah yes it is mean but I never said I'd actually do it, just that I can see why girls in relationships do seem more attractive sometimes. I think it might be okay sometimes if they boyfriends a dick to them!!
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Other peoples' women.   Other peoples' women. EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 3:21 am

I think it's the exclamation marks.
Back to top Go down
Shamone Slime
Affable Scamp
Affable Scamp

PostSubject: Re: Other peoples' women.   Other peoples' women. EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 3:22 am

"Your just that hot."

You're right. In my whole life, I have only ever made the first move on one girl, all of the others just couldn't restrain themselves. It's hard to imagine how many girls I could have had if I put in the effort.

Also, on a more serious note, who's worse: the person in the relationship cheating on their partner, or the other single person?
Back to top Go down
b3ni

Male

PostSubject: Re: Other peoples' women.   Other peoples' women. EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 3:23 am

h0h0h I thought you wrote
Quote :

It's okay if they have a boyfriend to dick them!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Other peoples' women.   Other peoples' women. EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 3:23 am

What that make what I say unannoying?.....!!!! tongue
Back to top Go down
b3ni

Male

Shamone Slime wrote:
"Your just that hot."

You're right. In my whole life, I have only ever made the first move on one girl, all of the others just couldn't restrain themselves. It's hard to imagine how many girls I could have had if I put in the effort.

Also, on a more serious note, who's worse: the person in the relationship cheating on their partner, or the other single person?

I have never made the first move on a girl, but mainly as I'm shy.
Back to top Go down
Shamone Slime
Affable Scamp
Affable Scamp

If a girl goes out and cheats on her boyfriend and says "He treats me like shit", she probably gets treated like shit because she's the kind of girl who would cheat on her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Other peoples' women.   Other peoples' women. EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 3:25 am

Shamone Slime wrote:
If a girl goes out and cheats on her boyfriend and says "He treats me like shit", she probably gets treated like shit because she's the kind of girl who would cheat on her boyfriend.

Ah but its the whole "chicken and the egg" cliche

Did her boyfriend treat her like shit before she was willing to go out and cheat, or is she willing to go out and cheat because her boyfriend treats her like shit...
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Other peoples' women.   Other peoples' women. EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 3:25 am

Shamone Slime wrote:

It depends if the single person knows.
Back to top Go down
Shamone Slime
Affable Scamp
Affable Scamp

PostSubject: Re: Other peoples' women.   Other peoples' women. EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 3:27 am

Perhaps the boyfriend started treating her like shit because he realised she had a foul personality? The kind of personality that makes her more likely to cheat.

Even if the single person does know, the taken person should know better.
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Other peoples' women.   Other peoples' women. EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 3:31 am

They should both know better.
Back to top Go down
Shamone Slime
Affable Scamp
Affable Scamp

PostSubject: Re: Other peoples' women.   Other peoples' women. EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 3:34 am

Maybe, but I'd say the person in the relationship edges it guilt-wise.

And, as I said, they all kissed me, so I wans't going to stop them mid-kiss.

Watch Charlie Brooker's Screenwipe last night, Tink?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other peoples' women.   Other peoples' women. Empty

Back to top Go down

Other peoples' women.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ಠ_ಠ :: Forums :: WTV3-
Jump to: