ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone?

Go down 
5 posters

Do you feel the need to fill the silence?
How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone? Vote_lcap18%How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Do you giggle or laugh uncomfortably?
How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone? Vote_lcap9%How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
It depends who the silence is with?
How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone? Vote_lcap36%How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone? Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Do you stare out the person?
How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone? Vote_lcap18%How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Do you feel fine with a certain amount of silence?
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female
Number of posts : 9527

How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone? Empty
PostSubject: How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone?   How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone? EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 9:36 am

silent
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/upyoneuneodieseoparayo
lobster_johnson
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone?   How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone? EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 9:37 am

people who talk too much need to shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female

PostSubject: Re: How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone?   How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone? EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 9:38 am

It could be a nervous reaction for them.
Back to top Go down
Elginboy
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Elginboy

Male
Number of posts : 2727

PostSubject: Re: How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone?   How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone? EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 9:44 am

i talk lots but thats because im usually drunk or scared of silence
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female

PostSubject: Re: How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone?   How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone? EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 9:45 am

Because you feel uncomfortable during silence?
Back to top Go down
ginwai
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness
ginwai

Number of posts : 5066

PostSubject: Re: How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone?   How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone? EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 9:47 am

i don't think i've ever seen your mouth not flapping about Very Happy

did you see my question about efficient methods of heating the other day? can't remember where i put it so i don't know if you answered it or not.
Back to top Go down
Elginboy
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Elginboy

Male

PostSubject: Re: How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone?   How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone? EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 9:52 am

yeah i answered it for you ginners its about somewhere, i may have to tweak it a bit though.

yeah i do talk lots but also manage to listen to lots as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Goostaph
Evangelist
Evangelist

Male
Number of posts : 2445

PostSubject: Re: How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone?   How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone? EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 9:54 am

Staring out the person would be fun ...."Oh no, one those uncomfortable silences I've heard about on the internet ..I know, I'll stare this bitch out!"
Back to top Go down
ginwai
ginwai

Number of posts : 5066

PostSubject: Re: How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone?   How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone? EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 9:56 am

i'm off now. let me know if you find and tweak it!

ta ra.
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female

PostSubject: Re: How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone?   How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone? EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 9:56 am

I once found that if I focus on someone's nose, they tend to worry something is wrong with their face. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elginboy
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Elginboy

Male

PostSubject: Re: How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone?   How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone? EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 9:57 am

Eve wrote:
Because you feel uncomfortable during silence?

no i just talk lots Disheartened
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female

PostSubject: Re: How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone?   How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone? EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 9:59 am

For a reason!
Back to top Go down
Elginboy
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Elginboy

Male

PostSubject: Re: How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone?   How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone? EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:02 am

no i just have lots to say when im in the pub, im very quiet at work and spend long times silent, that might be because im alone and my imaginary friend ran away with my polar bear Sad
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female

PostSubject: Re: How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone?   How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone? EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:03 am

Oh really, an imaginary friend AND a polar bear?
Back to top Go down
Elginboy
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Elginboy

Male

PostSubject: Re: How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone?   How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone? EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:05 am

it was a real polar bear, i used to ride it to work, you can park it anywhere and not get a ticket, but one day i let steve (imaginary friend) have a shot and they never came back Sad
Back to top Go down
Goostaph
Evangelist
Evangelist

Male

PostSubject: Re: How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone?   How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone? EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:05 am

He's from Elgin for fucks sake ....imaginary friends and polar bears are all the rage up there!
Back to top Go down
Elginboy
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Elginboy

Male

PostSubject: Re: How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone?   How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone? EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:07 am

see goose knows, its better than glasgow where its buckfast and dolphin shagging
Back to top Go down
Goostaph
Evangelist
Evangelist

Male

PostSubject: Re: How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone?   How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone? EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:08 am

...I can't help it Sad
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female

PostSubject: Re: How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone?   How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone? EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:10 am

It sounds lovely
Back to top Go down
Elginboy
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Elginboy

Male

PostSubject: Re: How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone?   How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone? EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:13 am

join us?
Back to top Go down
Goostaph
Evangelist
Evangelist

Male

PostSubject: Re: How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone?   How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone? EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:14 am

....yeah ...and bring money.
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female

PostSubject: Re: How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone?   How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone? EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:17 am

Awesome!!!!
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female

PostSubject: Re: How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone?   How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone? EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:17 am

Only if I can get a free ride on your polar bear (no gross joke there please)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone?   How do you cope with silence when talking to someone, or listening to someone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ಠ_ಠ :: Forums :: WTV3-
Jump to: