ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How the fuck are these the same people...?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male
Number of posts : 4943

How the fuck are these the same people...? Empty
PostSubject: How the fuck are these the same people...?   How the fuck are these the same people...? EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 5:23 am

How the fuck are these the same people...? _45230677_00d1d4d7-ef1c-481c-86ad-f650a3e7e4da

How the fuck are these the same people...? _45232205_moneypunch466

He must've taken a right old thumping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How the fuck are these the same people...?   How the fuck are these the same people...? EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 5:25 am

Was this last night? I know Ricky Hatton was fighting sometime soom, but I'm not sure when...
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male

PostSubject: Re: How the fuck are these the same people...?   How the fuck are these the same people...? EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 5:32 am

Soom?

It was early this morning, our time and no, I'm not particularly interested in boxing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How the fuck are these the same people...?   How the fuck are these the same people...? EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 5:34 am

Typo!

I like boxing a bit but I wouldn't pay to watch it or anything, I really like Ricky Hatton he seems like a very funny guy!
Back to top Go down
Narg
Kristyn II
Kristyn II
Narg

Male
Number of posts : 1123

PostSubject: Re: How the fuck are these the same people...?   How the fuck are these the same people...? EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 5:51 am

I paid to watch Amir Khan's last fight.

What a sucker...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How the fuck are these the same people...?   How the fuck are these the same people...? EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 5:52 am

Narg wrote:

What a sucker...

Haha unlucky mate! Wasn't he down in about 60 seconds?
Back to top Go down
Narg
Kristyn II
Kristyn II
Narg

Male

PostSubject: Re: How the fuck are these the same people...?   How the fuck are these the same people...? EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 5:56 am

Yeah, close to that. I was looking forward to it too; Khan had become something of an idol to me, comparable even to Afro Samurai.
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male

PostSubject: Re: How the fuck are these the same people...?   How the fuck are these the same people...? EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 6:01 am

Narg wrote:

What a sucker...

Crazy crank
Back to top Go down
Narg
Kristyn II
Kristyn II
Narg

Male

PostSubject: Re: How the fuck are these the same people...?   How the fuck are these the same people...? EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 6:52 am

It wasn't a stupid thing to do: I've been massively entertained by almost all his previous bouts.
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male

PostSubject: Re: How the fuck are these the same people...?   How the fuck are these the same people...? EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 7:25 am

£15 for a 60 second match. 25p a second. Not bad.
Back to top Go down
Narg
Kristyn II
Kristyn II
Narg

Male

PostSubject: Re: How the fuck are these the same people...?   How the fuck are these the same people...? EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 7:45 am

I must have missed the part where everyone knew it was only going to last 60 seconds. I'll definitely ask you first, next time; I'm sure that football you're always watching is much more exci... nah.
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male

PostSubject: Re: How the fuck are these the same people...?   How the fuck are these the same people...? EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 8:34 am

You mean the football I don't pay for by the game? Yeah, knowing that I haven't blown my money when I watch a shit game is rather a comfort.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

PostSubject: Re: How the fuck are these the same people...?   How the fuck are these the same people...? EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 8:39 am

At least you know that a football match will last a finite time, and you pay nothing like that sort of money to watch it. Paying to watch a specific sporting contest on TV without knowing how long you'll get is moronic.
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male

PostSubject: Re: How the fuck are these the same people...?   How the fuck are these the same people...? EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 9:38 am

It's a gamble, for sure. And the thing with gambling is, you feel a proper mug when you lose and rightly so.
Back to top Go down
Benicio Del Roro
Affable Scamp
Affable Scamp

Male
Number of posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: How the fuck are these the same people...?   How the fuck are these the same people...? EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 10:07 am

Loving the URL to the punch picture. Glad Hatton smashed him up.
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male

PostSubject: Re: How the fuck are these the same people...?   How the fuck are these the same people...? EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 10:33 am

Yeah. Money Punch. lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How the fuck are these the same people...?   How the fuck are these the same people...? Empty

Back to top Go down

How the fuck are these the same people...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ಠ_ಠ :: Forums :: WTV3-
Jump to: