ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guitar Pick in Dryer

Go down 
+6
BRYN_BORANGA
PARTY HARD ACCOUNT
Narg
r new pal
Tired-Hippo
AceCombat
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female
Number of posts : 8855

Guitar Pick in Dryer Empty
PostSubject: Guitar Pick in Dryer   Guitar Pick in Dryer EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 5:55 pm

so, I went into the bathroom earlier which is incidentally also where we keep the washer and dryer, and was horrified that one of my favourite guitar picks was in the dryer holding on for dear life.

Guitar Pick in Dryer IMG_0545

Guitar Pick in Dryer IMG_0546

the weird thing is, that after getting it out of the dryer, which means that it also survived the washer, it was completely unharmed, but.... WET!

Guitar Pick in Dryer IMG_0551
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Pick in Dryer   Guitar Pick in Dryer EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 5:56 pm

Quite possibly the most BORING fucking story ever.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Pick in Dryer   Guitar Pick in Dryer EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 5:58 pm

aw, shit, I was gonna post
TiredHippo wrote:
boring/no one cares/etc.

and now you've completely ruined it for me.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Pick in Dryer   Guitar Pick in Dryer EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 5:59 pm

How about trying to make a thread about something that most people HAVEN'T done in some form (cept most people will of left money in their pockets...far more valuable than your shitty plastic triangle).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Pick in Dryer   Guitar Pick in Dryer EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 6:02 pm

I thought it was quite an interesting story to be fair!!

Next time I inadvertedly put a guitar pick in the dryer I'll know that it'll come out unharmed!!

Also the pictures made the story all the more interesting, a picture tells a thousand words n all that
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Pick in Dryer   Guitar Pick in Dryer EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 6:03 pm

Half click the camera to focus Up
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Pick in Dryer   Guitar Pick in Dryer EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 6:04 pm

Yes winslow...but you're a dog....and dogs aren't the best judges of what is and isn't interesting as they get excited by sticks.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Pick in Dryer   Guitar Pick in Dryer EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 6:05 pm

I did, but something's wrong with it because I couldn't get it to work.... I've taken hundrets of pics with it before without focus problems.... don't know what's wrong with it...
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Pick in Dryer   Guitar Pick in Dryer EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 6:06 pm

tiredhippo wrote:
Yes winslow...but you're a dog....and dogs aren't the best judges of what is and isn't interesting as they get excited by sticks.

how about, if it doesn't interest you, just go away. I'm not going to keep arguing with you, hippo, just please leave me alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Pick in Dryer   Guitar Pick in Dryer EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 6:06 pm

Well to be fair alot of dogs are smarter than most humans!!
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Pick in Dryer   Guitar Pick in Dryer EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 6:07 pm

Maybe you were too close-up.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Pick in Dryer   Guitar Pick in Dryer EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 6:07 pm

No, I'd rather be a cunt to you if its all the same. Creepy Smile
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Pick in Dryer   Guitar Pick in Dryer EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 6:08 pm

Winslow wrote:
Well to be fair alot of dogs are smarter than most humans!!

Just because you've been outsmarted by other dogs......
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Pick in Dryer   Guitar Pick in Dryer EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 6:09 pm

tiredhippo wrote:
No, I'd rather be a cunt to you if its all the same. Creepy Smile

you're not being as much of cunt as you think. no one is scared or intimidated by you, they all just pity you, and so do I.
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Pick in Dryer   Guitar Pick in Dryer EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 6:10 pm

Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Pick in Dryer   Guitar Pick in Dryer EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 6:11 pm

Tom Westside wrote:
Maybe you were too close-up.

probably, yeah....
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Pick in Dryer   Guitar Pick in Dryer EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 6:11 pm

I'm not the one living in a part of the world where I could be dismembered by a mortar shell at any moment.

I also have manageable hair, normal limbs, and a face that doesn't look like a feed bag should be attached to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Pick in Dryer   Guitar Pick in Dryer EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 6:12 pm

I never said that I'd been outsmarted by a dog Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Pick in Dryer   Guitar Pick in Dryer EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 6:12 pm

tiredhippo wrote:
I also have manageable hair

Because you're worth it.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Pick in Dryer   Guitar Pick in Dryer EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 6:13 pm

Winslow wrote:

Well thats because you're still driving said dog to work each day even though it tricked you.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Pick in Dryer   Guitar Pick in Dryer EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 6:13 pm

Tom Westside wrote:
tiredhippo wrote:
I also have manageable hair

Because you're worth it.

We're worth it sena...we're worth it.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Pick in Dryer   Guitar Pick in Dryer EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 6:14 pm

tiredhippo wrote:
I'm not the one living in a part of the world where I could be dismembered by a mortar shell at any moment.

yes, but you have as much of chance being run over by a car or stabbed by thugs....
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Pick in Dryer   Guitar Pick in Dryer EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 6:16 pm

AceCombat wrote:
tiredhippo wrote:

yes, but you have as much of chance being run over by a car or stabbed by thugs....

And I'm sure you'll be going on about how I don't go out in a few sentences time...

Incidentally, did your dog lose its leg in a mortar incident?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Pick in Dryer   Guitar Pick in Dryer EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 6:16 pm

tiredhippo wrote:
Winslow wrote:

Well thats because you're still driving said dog to work each day even though it tricked you.

I don't understand your stupid metaphor!! Unimpressed
Back to top Go down
Narg
Kristyn II
Kristyn II
Narg

Male
Number of posts : 1123

Shit fucking hell Hippo. You're so fucking insecure. It's like every post you make has to over-compensate for the fact that you're not even trying to live the last few years of your life to the fullest. Maybe if you took a little bit of time out from desperately trying to insult or upset people you literally know almost nothing about then you'd find that extra bit of happiness. Jesus Christ. Not everything in life is about one-up-manship. I doubt you've even had a satisfying shit lately, the way you're so tense all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Pick in Dryer   Guitar Pick in Dryer Empty

Back to top Go down

Guitar Pick in Dryer
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ಠ_ಠ :: Forums :: WTV3-
Jump to: