ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DEFAULT PLAYER QUERY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuckpencil
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
Fuckpencil

Male
Number of posts : 3220

DEFAULT PLAYER QUERY Empty
PostSubject: DEFAULT PLAYER QUERY   DEFAULT PLAYER QUERY EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 5:32 am

How do I select either Realplayer or Windows Media Player as my default player for all audio/video clips I download? Made the mistake of downloading Quicktime the other week :>S
Back to top Go down
Hector
Consigliere
Consigliere

Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: DEFAULT PLAYER QUERY   DEFAULT PLAYER QUERY EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 5:43 am

I can't believe anyone would seriously want to use Real Player as their default media player, or even have it installed. It is truly awful.

If I may make some recommendations, I would suggest getting Winamp for music; and VLC Media Player for videos.

However, if you want to make Windows Media Player your default player: in it, go to Tools > Options > File Types and then click 'Select All', then 'OK'.
Back to top Go down
Fuckpencil
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
Fuckpencil

Male
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: DEFAULT PLAYER QUERY   DEFAULT PLAYER QUERY EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 6:50 am

Cheers. All sorted. What might have been wrong with Quicktime? Whenever I clicked on a download with that, it just took me to a blank page.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEFAULT PLAYER QUERY   DEFAULT PLAYER QUERY Empty

Back to top Go down

DEFAULT PLAYER QUERY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ಠ_ಠ :: Forums :: WTV3-
Jump to: