ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Has there ever been any muslim boardie?

Go down 
+4
lobster_johnson
elprawn
O Goncho
Scarlet Rope
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlet Rope
Evangelist
Evangelist
Scarlet Rope

Female
Number of posts : 2385

Has there ever been any muslim boardie? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been any muslim boardie?   Has there ever been any muslim boardie? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:18 pm

many things! Ghost stories, disfigured people...
Back to top Go down
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male
Number of posts : 4880

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been any muslim boardie?   Has there ever been any muslim boardie? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:22 pm

I have lots of little phobias but no proper deep fears, at least none based on ghost stories. Laughing Here's a ghost story I made up just now.

There was this guy right who spent a night in a haunted house with this fat guy. The house was rumoured to be haunted by the ghost of John Candy, or so the fat guy said. The other guy laughed and went to bed, only to wake at 3am with the room freezing. He had forgotten to close the window. He slowly crept downstairs into the kitchen to grab a bite to eat, and as he opened the cupboard he found that A MASSIVE MULTI-PACK OF CRISPS HAD DISAPPEARED. His heart froze with fear as he speculated that John Candy probably liked to eat crisps. He ran from the house in his pyjamas, never to return.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rope
Evangelist
Evangelist
Scarlet Rope

Female

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been any muslim boardie?   Has there ever been any muslim boardie? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:22 pm

It' s not really that i hate them... i' m scared of disfigured, disformed people... A few month ago at my shop, there was an american tourist, i was all happy that i could go and talk with her. Until i realized that her arm was cut off below the elbow. There was a lot of people in the sho but had i stopped and sat down for a while, i' d have cried.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rope
Evangelist
Evangelist
Scarlet Rope

Female

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been any muslim boardie?   Has there ever been any muslim boardie? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:24 pm

That' s not funny bryn, i' m all alone tonight... Sad
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male
Number of posts : 7943

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been any muslim boardie?   Has there ever been any muslim boardie? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:24 pm

Tell us more tales of terror to chill and delight, Scout Master Bryn.
Back to top Go down
Hector
Consigliere
Consigliere

Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been any muslim boardie?   Has there ever been any muslim boardie? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:25 pm

O Goncho wrote:
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been any muslim boardie?   Has there ever been any muslim boardie? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:27 pm

BRYN_BORANGA wrote:
I have lots of little phobias but no proper deep fears, at least none based on ghost stories. Laughing Here's a ghost story I made up just now.

There was this guy right who spent a night in a haunted house with this fat guy. The house was rumoured to be haunted by the ghost of John Candy, or so the fat guy said. The other guy laughed and went to bed, only to wake at 3am with the room freezing. He had forgotten to close the window. He slowly crept downstairs into the kitchen to grab a bite to eat, and as he opened the cupboard he found that A MASSIVE MULTI-PACK OF CRISPS HAD DISAPPEARED. His heart froze with fear as he speculated that John Candy probably liked to eat crisps. He ran from the house in his pyjamas, never to return.

if i may make a slight improvement: have some CANDY disappear from the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
Scarlet Rope
Evangelist
Evangelist
Scarlet Rope

Female

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been any muslim boardie?   Has there ever been any muslim boardie? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:27 pm

It reminds me of this parody of "The Holder of the End"

Holder of the Beginning

In any city, in any country, go to any mental institution or halfway house in you can get yourself to. When you reach the front desk, ask to visit someone who calls herself "The Holder of the Beginning". A small smile will work its way over the persons mouth, almost seeming to say, "You foolish man".

You will be taken down a hallway, seemingly leading out into a place it shouldn't. This place will seem to exist nowhere in the institution, but it will. The hall will be silent, even if you try to make noise. Screams will die before leaving your mouth, footsteps will be muffled. Your guide will simply point to the door.

If you enter, you will find a cozy room, full of a pleasant, though unidentifiable, perfume. There will be a pretty lady sitting, holding nothing. No sounds will be made in this room, no matter how hard you try, except for one question. "Why where they separated?" The lady will then explain, in detail, the reason. It will be every horrific event in history, every beating, every war, every rape. Everything. Then, all will fall silent. It is up to you to do what you will with this information.

That lady is Object 3 of 538. It is up to you if they should be joined or not.
Back to top Go down
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been any muslim boardie?   Has there ever been any muslim boardie? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:28 pm

Scarlet Rope wrote:

Aha, but don't you see? You are NEVER alone once you have accepted Jesus into your heart!

I trust that you have done this. If not, you deserve to have all Satan's minions enter your house tonight, and I personally will do an ancient chant to make it happen.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rope
Evangelist
Evangelist
Scarlet Rope

Female

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been any muslim boardie?   Has there ever been any muslim boardie? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:28 pm

ps: i didn' t pay attention to this sentece: "His heart froze with fear as he speculated that John Candy probably liked to eat crisps". Brilliant!
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rope
Evangelist
Evangelist
Scarlet Rope

Female

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been any muslim boardie?   Has there ever been any muslim boardie? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:29 pm

BRYN_BORANGA wrote:
Scarlet Rope wrote:

Aha, but don't you see? You are NEVER alone once you have accepted Jesus into your heart!

I trust that you have done this. If not, you deserve to have all Satan's minions enter your house tonight, and I personally will do an ancient chant to make it happen.

like a crazy welsh ancient chant? I have celtic origins, it can' t work on me!
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been any muslim boardie?   Has there ever been any muslim boardie? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:30 pm

If he combines it with an Irish accent, though, you're fucked.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rope
Evangelist
Evangelist
Scarlet Rope

Female

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been any muslim boardie?   Has there ever been any muslim boardie? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:31 pm

Irish accent=father ted, it can' t be evil!

SO bryn, i hear that you' re jealous of my father ted birthday present.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female
Number of posts : 8855

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been any muslim boardie?   Has there ever been any muslim boardie? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:32 pm

maverick wrote:
O Goncho wrote:
Back to top Go down
Narg
Kristyn II
Kristyn II
Narg

Male
Number of posts : 1123

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been any muslim boardie?   Has there ever been any muslim boardie? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:33 pm

AceCombat wrote:
maverick wrote:
O Goncho wrote:

Last edited by Narg on Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been any muslim boardie?   Has there ever been any muslim boardie? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:34 pm

Feel the peer pressure, Bryn, and get creative with the horror.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female
Number of posts : 8855

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been any muslim boardie?   Has there ever been any muslim boardie? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:37 pm

Narg wrote:
AceCombat wrote:
maverick wrote:
O Goncho wrote:
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been any muslim boardie?   Has there ever been any muslim boardie? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:37 pm

Heh, I think we scared him away.

And thus Bryn Boranga's true fear was uncovered, that of PRESSURE TO PERFOOOOOORM.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rope
Evangelist
Evangelist
Scarlet Rope

Female

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been any muslim boardie?   Has there ever been any muslim boardie? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:38 pm

i thin khe' s writing one! Let' s all wait!
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rope
Evangelist
Evangelist
Scarlet Rope

Female

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been any muslim boardie?   Has there ever been any muslim boardie? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:39 pm

ahahaha, that would make a bad creepy pasta.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been any muslim boardie?   Has there ever been any muslim boardie? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:41 pm

Has there ever been any muslim boardie? - Page 4 Campfire_l
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rope
Evangelist
Evangelist
Scarlet Rope

Female

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been any muslim boardie?   Has there ever been any muslim boardie? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:43 pm

Has there ever been any muslim boardie? - Page 4 AfraidOfTheDark01
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been any muslim boardie?   Has there ever been any muslim boardie? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:43 pm

As a kid I always used to turn that off during the credits, they were too scary.
Back to top Go down
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been any muslim boardie?   Has there ever been any muslim boardie? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:44 pm

FOOLS! I WAS WRITING ONE! AND THE JOKE'S ON YOU, COS THIS ONE'S REALLY SCARY.

There was this guy right who had to work late or something and had to take the last train home - the dreaded MIDNIGHT train. Unsurprisingly, he was all alone. That is, so he thought. When he turned around, he saw this weird figure sitting alone a few seats behind him. There was something not quite right about this man - IF it WAS a man. Suddenly, the train approached the normal not-ghost guy's stop, and he went to stand by the door. So did this other "man", who stood right RIGHT behind the original guy. The original guy could only close his eyes and pray to Mary Magdelene that this ghost would not enter his body and possess his brain.

Sure enough, the train stopped and the door opened, so the guy walked in a three-quarter sprint away from the scene, stopping only to check that the spectre was not behind him. It was, but it wasn't a spectre - the weird thing about him was that he was Asian, and the man laughed as he remembered there was no such thing as an Asian ghost. The mirth was short-lived however, and his heart turned to stone as he
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rope
Evangelist
Evangelist
Scarlet Rope

Female

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been any muslim boardie?   Has there ever been any muslim boardie? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:46 pm

aaaaw!

You' re right though, with the children' s laugh and the spooky swing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been any muslim boardie?   Has there ever been any muslim boardie? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Has there ever been any muslim boardie?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next