ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow

Go down 
+2
AceCombat
O Goncho
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male
Number of posts : 7943

Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow Empty
PostSubject: Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow   Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:04 pm

Made in honour of one of our more reclusive members.

The aim of this thread is simple, find something cool and Dan (Winslow) will give your cool thing a rating out of 10, or something. Whoever most impresses him wins the fabulous mystery prize.

Too long; didn't read: this is the post cool things you find on the internet thread.
Back to top Go down

Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow   Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:05 pm

This is my first post, and I feel very honoured....now impress me with your coolness!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow   Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:06 pm

My first attempt:

"Let them sing it for you"

Type something in and the SUPER COMPUTER will envoicen your statement with randomly assorted audio clips. It's a bit patchy, but when you find something that works it can be rather lolish.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow   Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:07 pm

Excellent, I actually managed to make you post. My work is done... but I'll keep looking for stuff anyway cos I want to win. It's a really cool prize.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female
Number of posts : 8855

PostSubject: Re: Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow   Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:09 pm

Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow Domo-kun-1
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow   Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:10 pm

The Complete Works of H.P. Lovecraft

Online and free. I know they're all easily torrented but look how conveniant that is.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow   Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:10 pm

lol u fail Maayan, the prize is mine.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

Winslow wrote:
....now impress me with your coolness!! Very Happy

have you MET fraz??
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow   Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:12 pm

I'm very well regarded amongst my friends circles I'll have you know.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow   Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:13 pm

*giggles*

ok, next thing boneless girl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow   Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:22 pm

I was highly impressed with that Fraser, but you've taught me the value of being critical with your movie ratings, so I'm gonna give you a fair 8. It was very cool, but they didnt have the word "olympics", so I was disappointed!
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

PostSubject: Re: Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow   Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:23 pm

O Goncho wrote:

Online and free. I know they're all easily torrented but look how conveniant that is.

i would instead recommend this. reading stuff on the computer just isnt the same. its a nice book too. easily worth the £14 asking price.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder

PostSubject: Re: Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow   Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:24 pm

AceCombat wrote:
Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow Domo-kun-1

Its an interesting picture, but we might have to had that a high 4!!
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow   Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:27 pm

I've seen that in Waterstones, Banth, it's a lovely book and I do agree it's not the same reading online... but it is much cheaper and my current balance is -£200 Sad
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow   Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:28 pm

Very fair Daniel, very fair. Just make sure Ace Combat doesn't win. She's pregnant and proper fat and unattractive.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow   Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:44 pm

Damn you Banth, I'm itching to add that to my basket now.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow   Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:52 pm

do it
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow   Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:54 pm

Damn you! Cranky SHOOT UP, JIM

...yeah, alright Sad
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow   Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:57 pm

Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow Mr_burns
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow   Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:58 pm

Must. Not. Confirm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow   Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:58 pm

O Goncho wrote:

After reading the first two paragraphs of one of the books, I was immediantly captivated, I'd give that an cool rating of 8!!!
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow   Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 6:03 pm

don't do it, fraz!!!

banth is just evil!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow   Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 6:04 pm

AceCombat wrote:
*giggles*

ok, next thing boneless girl

I like the sadistic factor of being able to chuck a semi-naked girl against a bubble, I reckon 7!!! Creepy Smile
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow   Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 6:05 pm

Scoring an 8 on two paragraphs alone is pretty respectable.

I've fought off the urge for now, Maayan. Considering I still have birthday gifts to find and purchase I can't afford even £14.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow   Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 6:06 pm

lol I remember that bubble thing. I'm going to lose hours on it all over again now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow   Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow Empty

Back to top Go down

Winslow's thread of super cool stuff from the internet that will be rated by Winslow
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ಠ_ಠ :: Forums :: WTV3-
Jump to: