ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WINSLOW IS HAVING EGGS WITH STEVE WRIGHT NOW

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuckpencil
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
Fuckpencil

Male
Number of posts : 3220

WINSLOW IS HAVING EGGS WITH STEVE WRIGHT NOW Empty
PostSubject: WINSLOW IS HAVING EGGS WITH STEVE WRIGHT NOW   WINSLOW IS HAVING EGGS WITH STEVE WRIGHT NOW EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:06 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WINSLOW IS HAVING EGGS WITH STEVE WRIGHT NOW   WINSLOW IS HAVING EGGS WITH STEVE WRIGHT NOW EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:11 am

Haha did you make the video yourself? The title of the thread amused me Very Happy

I prefer my eggs poached to be honest though!!
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male
Number of posts : 7943

PostSubject: Re: WINSLOW IS HAVING EGGS WITH STEVE WRIGHT NOW   WINSLOW IS HAVING EGGS WITH STEVE WRIGHT NOW EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:16 am

Genius.
Back to top Go down
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male
Number of posts : 4880

PostSubject: Re: WINSLOW IS HAVING EGGS WITH STEVE WRIGHT NOW   WINSLOW IS HAVING EGGS WITH STEVE WRIGHT NOW EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:19 am

It does sort of raise the question; if you were in a room with Steve Wright and were armed only with an egg, how would you kill him with it? Would you hard boil it and ram it in his windpipe, or maybe try to cut his wrists with the shell, or perhaps even kill him with salmonella*?

*Political humour. If you're reading this in about 1992.
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: WINSLOW IS HAVING EGGS WITH STEVE WRIGHT NOW   WINSLOW IS HAVING EGGS WITH STEVE WRIGHT NOW EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:21 am

I'd tape it to his head and then release John Prescott.

John Prescott
Back to top Go down
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male

PostSubject: Re: WINSLOW IS HAVING EGGS WITH STEVE WRIGHT NOW   WINSLOW IS HAVING EGGS WITH STEVE WRIGHT NOW EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:22 am

lol

Better yet, just get him to throw it at John Prescott and let the fatty's fists do the rest*.

*Political humour. If you're reading this in about 2003.
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: WINSLOW IS HAVING EGGS WITH STEVE WRIGHT NOW   WINSLOW IS HAVING EGGS WITH STEVE WRIGHT NOW EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:23 am

I wish John Prescott did kill that protester, though I suppose then we wouldn't be able to help him with basic technical queries.
Back to top Go down
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male

PostSubject: Re: WINSLOW IS HAVING EGGS WITH STEVE WRIGHT NOW   WINSLOW IS HAVING EGGS WITH STEVE WRIGHT NOW EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:28 am

He should've just killed two birds with one stone and bulimia'd all over that protestor's face. That would've been much more spectacular to watch, and way more scarring for the victim. He'd be washing Cheesestrings out of his mullet for months.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WINSLOW IS HAVING EGGS WITH STEVE WRIGHT NOW   WINSLOW IS HAVING EGGS WITH STEVE WRIGHT NOW Empty

Back to top Go down

WINSLOW IS HAVING EGGS WITH STEVE WRIGHT NOW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ಠ_ಠ :: Forums :: WTV3-
Jump to: