ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What 's this board for?

Go down 
+6
PARTY HARD ACCOUNT
lobster_johnson
Elginboy
AceCombat
O Goncho
Tired-Hippo
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

What 's this board for? Empty
PostSubject: What 's this board for?   What 's this board for? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:29 pm

Not a dig as such...but with videogames, music and random bollocks all getting their own boards...whats this board for now.....the film board.....the 'questions for' board......the argument board?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What 's this board for?   What 's this board for? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:49 pm

I thought this was the "random bollocks" board? If not which is?
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male
Number of posts : 7943

PostSubject: Re: What 's this board for?   What 's this board for? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:52 pm

Misc.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: What 's this board for?   What 's this board for? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:55 pm

Bile is random bollocks.

Frazer, can we make this the pimms O'clock board?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What 's this board for?   What 's this board for? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:59 pm

Bile is random bollocks which isn't safe for work, this one is for general bollocks, or so thats what I thought (was told)
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female
Number of posts : 8855

PostSubject: Re: What 's this board for?   What 's this board for? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:00 pm

This board is for....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: What 's this board for?   What 's this board for? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:01 pm

Dan........STFU N00B.

Dear me...know your place, aids boy.

How are you at the mo maayan?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What 's this board for?   What 's this board for? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:02 pm

I was right though.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: What 's this board for?   What 's this board for? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:02 pm

S
T
F
U

N00B.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What 's this board for?   What 's this board for? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:03 pm

I can say what I like, especially when I'm right about something.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: What 's this board for?   What 's this board for? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:17 pm

You're not...you're a fucking n00b who doesn't have a clue...know your role, bitch.
Back to top Go down
Elginboy
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Elginboy

Male
Number of posts : 2727

PostSubject: Re: What 's this board for?   What 's this board for? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:22 pm

Muuuuuh

if your going to fight at least do it with fists in the playground and get somebody to video it please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What 's this board for?   What 's this board for? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:28 pm

I'm not fighting, just voicing a correct opinion. He doesn't like it when hes wrong.
Back to top Go down
Elginboy
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Elginboy

Male

PostSubject: Re: What 's this board for?   What 's this board for? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:29 pm

just fight him im bored i need entertaining or i'll have to work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What 's this board for?   What 's this board for? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:31 pm

It'd be an unfair fight, he'd be out of breath before he got to the fighting area.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: What 's this board for?   What 's this board for? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:32 pm

I'd break the hag.

FUCK YEAH!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What 's this board for?   What 's this board for? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:34 pm

Okay fine, but I'm not making the effort to go down to Harlow, you come here I'll fight you on Albert Docks!!
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: What 's this board for?   What 's this board for? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:35 pm

Always making people to come to you and give you diseases and beatings, aren't you dan.
Back to top Go down
Elginboy
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Elginboy

Male

PostSubject: Re: What 's this board for?   What 's this board for? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:36 pm

meet halfway at another boardies house and fight in street/local park/anywhere as long as its filmed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What 's this board for?   What 's this board for? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:39 pm

Liverpool's a very convenient place, but I can travel when I need to. I just have no wish to go anywhere near Harlow.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: What 's this board for?   What 's this board for? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:40 pm

Yet you willingly went near eve...who has more disease than africa and asia combined....you really are very backwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What 's this board for?   What 's this board for? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:44 pm

Well "going near" Eve was fun, going anywhere near you wouldn't be. I'd be worried you might cough and splutter all over me!! Giant flem balls or sumat!
Back to top Go down
Elginboy
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Elginboy

Male

PostSubject: Re: What 's this board for?   What 's this board for? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:45 pm

fuck thats it to st kilda with the both of you fight there till one of you dies and is eaten by sheeps's's's
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: What 's this board for?   What 's this board for? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:48 pm

Dunno why that'd bother you dan....you did want eve to piss on you after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What 's this board for?   What 's this board for? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:51 pm

I don't think I acually said that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What 's this board for?   What 's this board for? Empty

Back to top Go down

What 's this board for?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ಠ_ಠ :: Forums :: WTV3-
Jump to: