ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the boardie limerick thread

Go down 
+11
tinkapeel
Cropcircle Hair
Fu Manchu
ROCK AND ROLL
AceCombat
O Goncho
Tired-Hippo
Fuckpencil
b3ni
Goostaph
lobster_johnson
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male
Number of posts : 4880

the boardie limerick thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the boardie limerick thread   the boardie limerick thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 10:49 am

the boardie limerick thread - Page 3 N575041277_679563_1359

Urgh, I don't drink Carlsberg anymore. I can't, it tastes of peas to me now.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female
Number of posts : 8855

PostSubject: Re: the boardie limerick thread   the boardie limerick thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 10:52 am

What do you mean now?! What's changed?
Back to top Go down
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male

PostSubject: Re: the boardie limerick thread   the boardie limerick thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 10:59 am

My tastes? I don't know. The last few crates of it I bought were really off. When you opened a can you had to open a fucking window too cos it smelled like someone was farting in your face.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

PostSubject: Re: the boardie limerick thread   the boardie limerick thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:01 am

what do you drink instead?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male

PostSubject: Re: the boardie limerick thread   the boardie limerick thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:07 am

The 4% Stella in the grey cans is the base now, with toppings of Duvel occassionally, or wine. I drink Guinness in the pub. I accidentally bought some Carlsberg last week cos it was cheap, in a cool bottle with a ringpull top and actually called something else, Tuborg I think. But it was made by, and tasted exactly like Carlsberg. Scheming cunts.
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female
Number of posts : 6070

PostSubject: Re: the boardie limerick thread   the boardie limerick thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:09 am

BRYN_BORANGA wrote:
When you opened a can you had to open a fucking window too cos it smelled like someone was farting in your face.

For some reason that really made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Goostaph
Evangelist
Evangelist

Male
Number of posts : 2445

PostSubject: Re: the boardie limerick thread   the boardie limerick thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:12 am

Don't you think that most canned beers/lagers have exactly the same shitty smell as soon as you pull the ring tab? It's the exact same smell you get when opening apacket of dry roasted peanuts ..........
Back to top Go down
b3ni
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness

Male
Number of posts : 5145

PostSubject: Re: the boardie limerick thread   the boardie limerick thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:17 am

Do you only eat peanuts with beer?
Back to top Go down
http://www.goatsemarathon.com
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male

PostSubject: Re: the boardie limerick thread   the boardie limerick thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:21 am

Goostaph wrote:
Don't you think that most canned beers/lagers have exactly the same shitty smell as soon as you pull the ring tab? It's the exact same smell you get when opening apacket of dry roasted peanuts ..........

Yeah, it is a bit of a recurring theme with most lagers, but quite as bad with this new Stella stuff but Carlsberg have taken the smell to alarming heights. You might as well rub your face in a dog turd. I think there should be a disclaimer on lager cans and bottles that reads WARNING: ODOUR RELEASED UPON OPENING WILL BE REPLICATED BY YOUR POSTERIOR THROUGHOUT FOLLOWING DAY. That'd make alcohol less sexy and alluring to youngsters.
Back to top Go down
Goostaph
Evangelist
Evangelist

Male

PostSubject: Re: the boardie limerick thread   the boardie limerick thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:31 am

I dont think bottled lager gives off the same noxious odour. I haven't drunk a can of lager for ages .........Friday morning, I think it was ........
Back to top Go down
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male

PostSubject: Re: the boardie limerick thread   the boardie limerick thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:33 am

What the fuck??? Are you okay??
Back to top Go down
Goostaph
Evangelist
Evangelist

Male

PostSubject: Re: the boardie limerick thread   the boardie limerick thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:45 am

OF COURSE I'M NOT OK!!!! WHATARYAFUCKINUTZ???
Back to top Go down
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male

PostSubject: Re: the boardie limerick thread   the boardie limerick thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:47 am

Surely you must've been drinking something to blur away the endless misery of being alive? Please tell me you were drinking SOMETHING.
Back to top Go down
Goostaph
Evangelist
Evangelist

Male

PostSubject: Re: the boardie limerick thread   the boardie limerick thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:51 am

I've had one or two Smirnoff Ices ..... Hmph!
Back to top Go down
Goostaph
Evangelist
Evangelist

Male

PostSubject: Re: the boardie limerick thread   the boardie limerick thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:52 am

.....6 LITRES OF STRONGBOW, A HALF BOTTLE OF BRANDY AND A GLASS OF PORT .....OK!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male

PostSubject: Re: the boardie limerick thread   the boardie limerick thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:57 am

PHEW! I've had a phew.
Back to top Go down
bidders
Awesome Wizard Whale
Awesome Wizard Whale
bidders

Number of posts : 4246

PostSubject: Re: the boardie limerick thread   the boardie limerick thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 12:07 pm

Carlsberg EXPORT is what you need to be drinking.

No guff smells.
Back to top Go down
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male

PostSubject: Re: the boardie limerick thread   the boardie limerick thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 12:13 pm

Not even under your duvet the following morning? You're avin a babble, intcha????
Back to top Go down
bidders
Awesome Wizard Whale
Awesome Wizard Whale
bidders

Number of posts : 4246

PostSubject: Re: the boardie limerick thread   the boardie limerick thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 12:15 pm

Oh of course but when the alternative is 'not drinking beer' I'd rather suffer the consequences.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

PostSubject: Re: the boardie limerick thread   the boardie limerick thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 1:34 pm

Twiglets! How could I forget?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the boardie limerick thread   the boardie limerick thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

the boardie limerick thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ಠ_ಠ :: Forums :: Bile-
Jump to: