ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are:

Go down 
+9
ginwai
ignitableduck
b3ni
Cropcircle Hair
Hector
Tired-Hippo
O Goncho
lobster_johnson
AceCombat
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female
Number of posts : 8855

Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are: Empty
PostSubject: Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are:   Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are: EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:55 am

1. Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter
2. Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead
3. Attack of the Killer Tomatoes
4. Leprechaun
5. Cannibal! The Musical
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are:   Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are: EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:59 am

AceCombat wrote:
5. Cannibal! The Musical

i like cannibal! the musical. cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are:   Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are: EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:04 am

I havn't seen any of those, mind you... but I'd like to...
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male
Number of posts : 7943

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are:   Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are: EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:18 am

Everyone keeps telling me Doomsday is woefully bad, and I'm now more determined than ever to sit through it. Also, Santa Clause Conquers the Martians. For obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are:   Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are: EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:19 am

Santa with muscles.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are:   Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are: EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:20 am

i once saw a dvd in a charity shop which was about a giant brain that attacks a town. on the cover was a giant brain above a town. i dont remember what it was called. it may have been 'the brain'.

i want to see that.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are:   Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are: EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:35 am

bantha_fodder+ wrote:
i once saw a dvd in a charity shop which was about a giant brain that attacks a town. on the cover was a giant brain above a town. i dont remember what it was called. it may have been 'the brain'.

i want to see that.
Have at it!
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are:   Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are: EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:38 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are:   Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are: EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:41 am

OMG, I've found a small clip from it...

Now I want to see it!
Back to top Go down
Hector
Consigliere
Consigliere

Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are:   Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are: EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:46 am

The Dark Knight.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are:   Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are: EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:46 am

oh fucking YES!

the brain looks more like a giant meatball.

this is the new skittles game. we watch the brain and post it to someone else.
Back to top Go down
Cropcircle Hair
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
Cropcircle Hair

Number of posts : 727

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are:   Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are: EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:50 am

Battlefield Earth

.....and in hindsight, that Indiana Jones latest, which made me cry like Millhouse watching Poochie's debut.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are:   Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are: EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:54 am

Hector wrote:
The Dark Knight.
Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are: BATRAGE
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are:   Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are: EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:55 am

Don't be so easily trolled.

And I second banthas idea.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are:   Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are: EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:58 am

Tired-Hippo wrote:
Don't be so easily trolled.

And I second banthas idea.
Thirded. And it's not trolling, it's theatre.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are:   Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are: EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:26 am

I support this notion.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are:   Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are: EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:26 am

Well tough...no ones paying P&P to Israel.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are:   Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are: EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:45 am

Disheartened
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are:   Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are: EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:49 am

You'll have to come to england if you want to see it you fat homo.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are:   Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are: EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:50 am

how much would p+p to israel cost?
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are:   Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are: EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 11:44 am

No idea...
Back to top Go down
b3ni
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness

Male
Number of posts : 5145

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are:   Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are: EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 1:07 pm

I bet the danger money is pretty high.
Back to top Go down
http://www.goatsemarathon.com
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are:   Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are: EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 12:24 am

What danger money? It's Israel, not Iran ffs...
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female
Number of posts : 5491

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are:   Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are: EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 12:43 am

AceCombat wrote:

3. Attack of the Killer Tomatoes
4. Leprechaun
5. Cannibal! The Musical

i have all three of those Disheartened
Back to top Go down
ginwai
ginwai

Number of posts : 5066

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are:   Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are: EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 4:01 am

Cannibal! The Musical is genuinely brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are:   Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are: Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 5 Movies you would like to watch, just to see how wonderfully bad they are:
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next