ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him...

Go down 
+8
Cropcircle Hair
Fuckpencil
bidders
tinkapeel
ignitableduck
Tired-Hippo
O Goncho
AceCombat
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female
Number of posts : 8855

Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him... Empty
PostSubject: Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him...   Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:02 pm

Well, I accidentally did earlier today... Rude things?
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male
Number of posts : 7943

Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him...   Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:02 pm

How'd it work out?
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him...   Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:04 pm

Well, we were studying together, and I was leaning back in my chair, and suddenly looked down and noticed that my bra was showing so I just pulled up my shirt and turned really red... He either missed it, or was pretty good at hiding his reaction... Disheartened
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him...   Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:05 pm

He's a guy right? He noticed.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him...   Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:07 pm

Well, we were studying so he could have been reading something... I don't know how long I was flashing for....

btw, fraz, I bought some comics yesterday, but I don't know if I should tell you what they are incase you'd be all like "dude, those totally suck man" and then I won't be able to form an objective opnion on them...
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him...   Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:08 pm

Tell me and I promise not to give any indication of how lame they are. Then go read them, sucka!
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

PostSubject: Re: Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him...   Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:19 pm

Why is this thread stretched?
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him...   Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:24 pm

New x-men #114-117

and Black Panther #26-30

I was browsing around at the comic store and it was all spiderspiderspider, but these were really cheap and seemed like they might be cool, so whatever...
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him...   Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:14 pm

Black panther.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him...   Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:01 pm

The drawing looked nice... It had a lot of skeletons....
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him...   Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:03 pm

.......its black panther.

Has black panther EVER been good?.....
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness
ignitableduck

Female
Number of posts : 5491

PostSubject: Re: Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him...   Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:07 pm

when my brother told me he shaved his head and i wasnt allowed to tell my mum cos it was a 'surprise', she caught me giggling about his egg state, and asked what i was laughing about, so instead i told her he had a tattoo of a black panther instead and then in front of all my friends she went off on this story about how when he was little he saw black panthers everywhere and they were his guardian animal. so, ha, black panthers being good.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him...   Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:13 pm

Fuck you, Jason... Actually I got it for free for buying the other one...
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female
Number of posts : 6070

PostSubject: Re: Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him...   Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:13 pm

Worst Panther Ever
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
bidders
Awesome Wizard Whale
Awesome Wizard Whale
bidders

Number of posts : 4246

PostSubject: Re: Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him...   Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:14 pm

Anything with lots of skeletons is cool.
Back to top Go down
Fuckpencil
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
Fuckpencil

Male
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him...   Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:14 pm

Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him...   Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:31 pm

LOL WUT
Back to top Go down
Cropcircle Hair
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
Cropcircle Hair

Number of posts : 727

PostSubject: Re: Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him...   Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:37 pm

Dear oh dear Maayan, what's a delicate little rosebud like yourself doing buying comics ?
Shouldn't you be learning dressmaking or cutlery etiquette or how to get out of a taxi in a short skirt without your lettuce showing ?
Back to top Go down
Elginboy
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Elginboy

Male
Number of posts : 2727

PostSubject: Re: Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him...   Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:39 pm

hahahahahahahahaha lettuce showing hahahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him...   Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:40 pm

Can I just mention that the girl who plays Blair Waldorf in Gossip Girl has NO idea how to get in a car like a society girl would. Disgraceful lack of research.
Back to top Go down
Elginboy
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Elginboy

Male
Number of posts : 2727

PostSubject: Re: Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him...   Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:44 pm

i have no idea who that is can you post a picture of her?
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him...   Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:47 pm

Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him... Blair-waldorf-in-yellow
Back to top Go down
Cropcircle Hair
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
Cropcircle Hair

Number of posts : 727

PostSubject: Re: Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him...   Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:48 pm

She has a wonky eye Disheartened
Back to top Go down
ginwai
ginwai

Number of posts : 5066

PostSubject: Re: Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him...   Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:50 pm

She genuinely looks like she's had a stroke.
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female
Number of posts : 5491

PostSubject: Re: Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him...   Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:50 pm

bloody men and their high standards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him...   Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him... Empty

Back to top Go down

Remember how someone here (don't remember who) told me that if I want to know if a guy likes me I should flash my bra at him...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ಠ_ಠ :: Forums :: WTV3-
Jump to: