ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Highschool 5 years reunion tonight...

Go down 
+4
Spectral Knight
kimdealslover
lobster_johnson
AceCombat
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female
Number of posts : 8855

Highschool 5 years reunion tonight... Empty
PostSubject: Highschool 5 years reunion tonight...   Highschool 5 years reunion tonight... EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:09 am

And I'm missing it... I'd go only to get massively drunk and puke on a bunch of people or something... but alas... I'm destines to stay here...
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

PostSubject: Re: Highschool 5 years reunion tonight...   Highschool 5 years reunion tonight... EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:15 am

school reunions are lame. its bad enough when some of the people i knew from school try to contact me on facebook and stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male
Number of posts : 1461

PostSubject: Re: Highschool 5 years reunion tonight...   Highschool 5 years reunion tonight... EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:26 am

The facebook thing is bad.

I got in contact with a friend on it and sent her a message saying what I was doing. Then I get a reply where she called me by a nickname I hated in school and thought 'Oh great, she thinks it's 1998 all over again. Move on.' So I just deleted her from my friends list a few minutes later.

There's loads of people on there from school, but I don't go out of my way to add them. There's one or two I've added, only because they don't talk like it's fucking school all over again.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

PostSubject: Re: Highschool 5 years reunion tonight...   Highschool 5 years reunion tonight... EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:30 am

I'm still good mates with quite a few people from high school. Is that weird?

And I'm always seeing others out and about in town.
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male
Number of posts : 1461

PostSubject: Re: Highschool 5 years reunion tonight...   Highschool 5 years reunion tonight... EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:46 am

I don't think there's anything wrong with still being mates with people from school. I'm still mates with a few people and see them occasionally, even though I moved away yonks ago.

It's the ones that sort of drop off the radar and then come back at you on Facebook that you should be weary of. A few years of space sure does give you a perspective of people you knew, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Highschool 5 years reunion tonight...   Highschool 5 years reunion tonight... EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:49 am

Yeah. I guess that would be more weird. I saw a girl who I last saw when we both fifteen in a nearby rock club a few months before Christmas, and there was nothing more than about three sentences said by each of us before we both got a drink and buggered off to our respective mates.

Weird thing was, that was the most I'd ever spoken to her at any one time including four years of being in her form group. She said nothing to convince me she was anything other than the complete prat I thought she was throughout those four years.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: Highschool 5 years reunion tonight...   Highschool 5 years reunion tonight... EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:50 am

Spectral Knight wrote:
I'm still good mates with quite a few people from high school. Is that weird?

And I'm always seeing others out and about in town.

It's not weird if you weren't an outcast like me... I'm still friends with 2 people from my highschool but that's pretty much it....
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Highschool 5 years reunion tonight...   Highschool 5 years reunion tonight... EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:54 am

I'd never have guessed you were a social leper! Surprised

Close mates with five of me mates from high scool (although weirdly, one of them I didn't speak to at all for the last year, and didn't really get speaking to him again until I was 18), and there's a group of about ten people I still see regular as slightly faulty clockwork in local bars or around town.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: Highschool 5 years reunion tonight...   Highschool 5 years reunion tonight... EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:56 am

I know it's shocking... with my sunny personality, wit, goodlooks and charm, you'd expect me to be a social butterfly...
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Highschool 5 years reunion tonight...   Highschool 5 years reunion tonight... EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:57 am

Steady on, you don't wanna be getting an ego like mine...
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: Highschool 5 years reunion tonight...   Highschool 5 years reunion tonight... EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:03 pm

Ha, like that's possible... I'd have to have girls in bikini feeding me grapes and panning me with palm trees before that happens...
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Highschool 5 years reunion tonight...   Highschool 5 years reunion tonight... EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:04 pm

...that doesn't happen to me, even with my ego. Sad
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Evangelist
Evangelist
Ollie

Male
Number of posts : 2471

PostSubject: Re: Highschool 5 years reunion tonight...   Highschool 5 years reunion tonight... EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:09 pm

AceCombat wrote:
And I'm missing it... I'd go only to get massively drunk and puke on a bunch of people or something... but alas... I'm destines to stay here...

Is anyone still alive whom you went to school with?
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness
ignitableduck

Female
Number of posts : 5491

PostSubject: Re: Highschool 5 years reunion tonight...   Highschool 5 years reunion tonight... EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:12 pm

i live with a girl at uni i've known since we started primary school, and i'm still best friends with a guy i've known since then too. plus a girl i met when i was about nine, and some boys i've known since i was two.

i'm not sure if that's loyalty or lacking the ability to make new friends.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Highschool 5 years reunion tonight...   Highschool 5 years reunion tonight... EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:14 pm

Slavery?
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Evangelist
Evangelist
Ollie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Highschool 5 years reunion tonight...   Highschool 5 years reunion tonight... EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:16 pm

Social retard?
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: Highschool 5 years reunion tonight...   Highschool 5 years reunion tonight... EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:18 pm

i'm really hostile.
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Evangelist
Evangelist
Ollie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Highschool 5 years reunion tonight...   Highschool 5 years reunion tonight... EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:19 pm

Towards whites?
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

PostSubject: Re: Highschool 5 years reunion tonight...   Highschool 5 years reunion tonight... EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:21 pm

ignitableduck wrote:
i live with a girl at uni i've known since we started primary school, and i'm still best friends with a guy i've known since then too. plus a girl i met when i was about nine, and some boys i've known since i was two.

i'm not sure if that's loyalty or lacking the ability to make new friends.

actually there is a bantha friendship veteran who ive known since i was about 8 but ive no desire to see anyone i made friends with in secondary school. maybe people youve been friends with for that long get to stay purely for length of service.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: Highschool 5 years reunion tonight...   Highschool 5 years reunion tonight... EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:23 pm

Ollie wrote:
Towards whites?

mostly. they're always trying to keep me down.
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Evangelist
Evangelist
Ollie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Highschool 5 years reunion tonight...   Highschool 5 years reunion tonight... EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:24 pm

I have been friends with someone for 30 years.
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: Highschool 5 years reunion tonight...   Highschool 5 years reunion tonight... EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:24 pm

you're OLD.
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Evangelist
Evangelist
Ollie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Highschool 5 years reunion tonight...   Highschool 5 years reunion tonight... EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:26 pm

I have the mind of a small child.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: Highschool 5 years reunion tonight...   Highschool 5 years reunion tonight... EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:03 pm

In your belly?

Wait, mind is not an organ... crap....
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Highschool 5 years reunion tonight...   Highschool 5 years reunion tonight... EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:45 pm

On reflection, I think you should have gone. I'm going out with three of me mates from high school tonight, which doesn't really count as a 'reunion' since it's only been a week or so since I've seen any of them (though it has been months since us four as a group went out...), it'll be damn fun.

Meeting up with old faces is great, I reckon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highschool 5 years reunion tonight...   Highschool 5 years reunion tonight... Empty

Back to top Go down

Highschool 5 years reunion tonight...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ಠ_ಠ :: Forums :: WTV3-
Jump to: