ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Name the European countries game

Go down 
+9
lobster_johnson
b3ni
mrblackbat
AceCombat
B
ignitableduck
BRYN_BORANGA
ginwai
Fu Manchu
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Name the European countries game Empty
PostSubject: Name the European countries game   Name the European countries game EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:29 pm

I got 30 out of 47, the ones I didn't get were quite obvious when you think about them afterwards.

http://www.sporcle.com/games/europe.php
Back to top Go down
Fu Manchu
Evangelist
Evangelist
Fu Manchu

Male
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: Name the European countries game   Name the European countries game EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:15 am

I got 45... didnt get Bosnia and Herzegova because i was trying just Bosnia Sad

I missed Kosovo also but then they dont play football.
Back to top Go down
http://fumanchu.synthasite.com/bootlegs.php
ginwai
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness
ginwai

Number of posts : 5066

PostSubject: Re: Name the European countries game   Name the European countries game EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:22 am

i'm giving up at 34 with 5 minutes left. the countries i've missed obviously don't count.
Back to top Go down
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male
Number of posts : 4880

PostSubject: Re: Name the European countries game   Name the European countries game EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:28 am

I struggled to get past 18. Geography's never been my strong point, perhaps it would've helped if my teacher wasn't such a whopping great dildo.
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female
Number of posts : 5491

PostSubject: Re: Name the European countries game   Name the European countries game EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:29 am

...i'm not going to disclose my score. i am going to track down my old geography teacher and shout at him though.
Back to top Go down
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female
Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: Name the European countries game   Name the European countries game EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:41 am

I got 30
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female
Number of posts : 8855

PostSubject: Re: Name the European countries game   Name the European countries game EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:43 am

I bet I did worse, but then again, most of it is because I don't know how to spell half of the countries...
Back to top Go down
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male

PostSubject: Re: Name the European countries game   Name the European countries game EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:48 am

My geography teacher reminded me of Robin Williams. He used to make 'funny' (i.e. not funny) speeches in assembly, referencing pop culture and the like, adverts and songs and stuff, and all the time you'd just be stood there thinking '....here comes the bit about Jesus', and sure enough, there always followed a pious change in tone and a prayer.

My favourite was when he mocked the frightening alien pop sounds of anarchic singer Joan Osbourne's song '(What If God Was) One of Us' coming from his daughter's room, many months after the song dropped out of the charts. The 'laughs' came from his impression of Joan singing the chorus, in a massively exaggerated nasal squawk. It was pretty excruciating, but the worst was still to come in his thought-provoking conclusion. Can you guess what it was? You'll never guess.

Mr Fuckhead wrote:
And then it got me thinking.....what if God was..
NO NO NO NO!!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW, YOU RETARDED CUNT!!! FUCK OFF WITH YOUR GOD!!! I mean, honestly. I wonder what the other teachers thought of him, nevermind the pupils. I bet they were half expecting him to start handing out Kool-Aid.

Last edited by BRYN_BORANGA on Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ginwai
ginwai

PostSubject: Re: Name the European countries game   Name the European countries game EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:54 am

Jon Holmes (not THE John Holmes) does a great skit on pious similes like that.

"....and i was watching this sparrow crossing the road to feed her little ones and i thought, 'Satan's a bit like that isn't he?'"
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: Name the European countries game   Name the European countries game EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:54 am

my geography teacher once told me just cos i was a couchman i didn't have to lie (he'd encountered my brother. and being a couchman DOES mean you have to lie). then he kicked me. cue my mum storming into the playground after school, marching up to his car and screaming in front of everyone "what the FUCK are you doing teaching when you clearly hate children. you should be sacked, and then castrated, not least because you called your son BARRY!"
Back to top Go down
ginwai
ginwai

PostSubject: Re: Name the European countries game   Name the European countries game EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:03 am

fu will be upset.
Back to top Go down
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male

PostSubject: Re: Name the European countries game   Name the European countries game EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:04 am

Laughing

Yours sounds as much of a cunt as mine, who also had a horribly cruel bullying streak. Coupled with his delusions of popularity and David Koresh-like behaviour, it resulted in one particularly foul bowl of cunt soup. That said, I don't think I ever heard of him actually physically attacking the pupils, so...

WINNER OF WORST GEOGRAPHY TEACHER: DRAW
Back to top Go down
mrblackbat
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
mrblackbat

Number of posts : 3412

PostSubject: Re: Name the European countries game   Name the European countries game EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:09 am

Missed Montenegro. 46 out of 47 not bad.
Back to top Go down
Fu Manchu
Evangelist
Evangelist
Fu Manchu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Name the European countries game   Name the European countries game EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:17 am

ignitableduck wrote:
you should be sacked, and then castrated, not least because you called your son BARRY!"

Sad

Disheartened

whats worse is I was named after Barry Manilow Oh noes!
Back to top Go down
mrblackbat
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
mrblackbat

PostSubject: Re: Name the European countries game   Name the European countries game EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:19 am

34 out of 48 for asia....
Back to top Go down
ginwai
ginwai

PostSubject: Re: Name the European countries game   Name the European countries game EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:20 am

Fu Manilow?
Back to top Go down
Fu Manchu
Evangelist
Evangelist
Fu Manchu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Name the European countries game   Name the European countries game EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:24 am

Fu is an abbreviated swear word
Back to top Go down
ginwai
ginwai

PostSubject: Re: Name the European countries game   Name the European countries game EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:24 am

yeah! Fuck Manilow!
Back to top Go down
b3ni

Male
Number of posts : 5145

PostSubject: Re: Name the European countries game   Name the European countries game EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:26 am

My old man got me a 2004 edition of The Times Atlas of the world from the car boot for a tenner the other week (Y) I'm yet to read it though
Back to top Go down
http://www.goatsemarathon.com
mrblackbat
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
mrblackbat

PostSubject: Re: Name the European countries game   Name the European countries game EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:27 am

I have last year's edition. Tis awesome, as Tink will let you know.... Wink
Back to top Go down
b3ni

Male
Number of posts : 5145

PostSubject: Re: Name the European countries game   Name the European countries game EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:28 am

I think I remember you saying, did you get it for your birthday?
Back to top Go down
http://www.goatsemarathon.com
mrblackbat
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
mrblackbat

PostSubject: Re: Name the European countries game   Name the European countries game EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:47 am

Yeah. I just checked, it's actually two years ago's version. My time does fly!
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: Name the European countries game   Name the European countries game EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:20 am

Fu Manchu wrote:
ignitableduck wrote:
you should be sacked, and then castrated, not least because you called your son BARRY!"

Sad

Disheartened

whats worse is I was named after Barry Manilow Oh noes!

aw, but you've probably got a cool surname like white or chuckle. he was just called barry moss.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

PostSubject: Re: Name the European countries game   Name the European countries game EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:31 am

BRYN_BORANGA wrote:
WINNER OF WORST GEOGRAPHY TEACHER: DRAW

while mine wasn't half as bad as either of yours, last night my brother told me that my old geography teacher used to pick on him and grief him when he had him because i was a lazy slacker 4 years before. lolol.

he also used to do this weird mid sentence volume-change thing where he would go from shouting, to talking softly, to shouting again (or vice versa) in the space of about 11 words.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
plecko
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
plecko

Female
Number of posts : 1261

PostSubject: Re: Name the European countries game   Name the European countries game EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:43 am

I failed with flying colours on this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name the European countries game   Name the European countries game Empty

Back to top Go down

Name the European countries game
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ಠ_ಠ :: Forums :: WTV3-
Jump to: