ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Top 5 bands you wish death upon

Go down 
+14
admirzantion
Fu Manchu
Resurrection_Tokyo
bidders
kimdealslover
alecs
Big_Fat_Dan
Narg
b3ni
Eve
Cropcircle Hair
Benicio Del Roro
Tired-Hippo
Shaunography
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaunography
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
Shaunography

Male
Number of posts : 1297

Top 5 bands you wish death upon Empty
PostSubject: Top 5 bands you wish death upon   Top 5 bands you wish death upon EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 6:39 am

(in no particular order)

Disturbed
Sex Pistols (nearly there!)
Pendulum
Avenged Sevenfold
Coheed and Cambria
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/shaunography
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 bands you wish death upon   Top 5 bands you wish death upon EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 6:44 am

Tingtings.
Back to top Go down
Benicio Del Roro
Affable Scamp
Affable Scamp

Male
Number of posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 bands you wish death upon   Top 5 bands you wish death upon EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 7:07 am

Metallica.
Back to top Go down
Cropcircle Hair
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
Cropcircle Hair

Number of posts : 727

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 bands you wish death upon   Top 5 bands you wish death upon EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 7:08 am

Lost Prophets
Angels and Airwaves
30 seconds to Mars
Courteeners
Kooks
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female
Number of posts : 9527

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 bands you wish death upon   Top 5 bands you wish death upon EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 8:18 am

Any new bands, especially any my sister likes. There are too many to do 5 of them
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/upyoneuneodieseoparayo
b3ni
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness

Male
Number of posts : 5145

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 bands you wish death upon   Top 5 bands you wish death upon EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 8:30 am

Cropcircle Hair wrote:
Lost Prophets
Angels and Airwaves
30 seconds to Mars
Courteeners
Kooks
Back to top Go down
http://www.goatsemarathon.com
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 bands you wish death upon   Top 5 bands you wish death upon EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 8:31 am

And the ting tings....right b3ni......right?
Back to top Go down
b3ni

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 bands you wish death upon   Top 5 bands you wish death upon EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 8:31 am

tiredhippo wrote:
Tingtings.
Back to top Go down
Narg
Kristyn II
Kristyn II
Narg

Male
Number of posts : 1123

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 bands you wish death upon   Top 5 bands you wish death upon EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 1:04 pm

Weird. I have more in common with shaunography taste-wise, but agree much more with crop's list.
Back to top Go down
Big_Fat_Dan
Belly'll Getcha
Belly'll Getcha
Big_Fat_Dan

Male
Number of posts : 2350

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 bands you wish death upon   Top 5 bands you wish death upon EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 2:19 pm

1.The invisible shoulder-bunnies damn cunting wank shit pricking ting tings

30 seconds to mars (which is'nt far enough, they should keep going)

ummm Green Day (like a couple of there early tunes, now jumping on the "save the planet, fuck bush phase")

Razorlight, just because of Johhny 'fucking cunt face' borrell

Fall Out Boy, just getting on my wick abit latley
Back to top Go down
b3ni

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 bands you wish death upon   Top 5 bands you wish death upon EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 3:59 pm

Geoff FTW
Back to top Go down
alecs
Peon
Peon
alecs

Male
Number of posts : 205

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 bands you wish death upon   Top 5 bands you wish death upon EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 3:43 am

Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male
Number of posts : 1461

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 bands you wish death upon   Top 5 bands you wish death upon EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 4:13 am

I quite like Coheed and Cambria. Well, the first 2 albums anyway.
Back to top Go down
bidders
Awesome Wizard Whale
Awesome Wizard Whale
bidders

Number of posts : 4246

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 bands you wish death upon   Top 5 bands you wish death upon EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 4:14 am

Same, last album sucked balls though.
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 bands you wish death upon   Top 5 bands you wish death upon EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 4:26 am

That album is the pits. IV wasn't too bad, but about halfway through it just went off on some twiddly prog bollocks and I wanted some riffage.

I saw them tour the last album. They had female backing singers and a keyboard player. They had reached the heights of pomp rawk and it left me a bit cold.
Back to top Go down
Shaunography
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
Shaunography

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 bands you wish death upon   Top 5 bands you wish death upon EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 7:19 am

kimdealslover wrote:
That album is the pits. IV wasn't too bad, but about halfway through it just went off on some twiddly prog bollocks and I wanted some riffage.

I saw them tour the last album. They had female backing singers and a keyboard player. They had reached the heights of pomp rawk and it left me a bit cold.

I've sat through most of their albums with various friends/girlfriends.... never got into any of it. It didn't help that my first impression of them was that Welcome Home video, which looked really similar to a Faith No More video... combined with the fact that the hairy dude has a similar do to Jim Martin
Back to top Go down
Shaunography
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
Shaunography

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 bands you wish death upon   Top 5 bands you wish death upon EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 7:20 am

Beastie Boy wrote:
Metallica.

Hating Metallica is s0000000 2003..
Back to top Go down
Narg
Kristyn II
Kristyn II
Narg

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 bands you wish death upon   Top 5 bands you wish death upon EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:03 am

But with their apparent new take, and allegedly atrocious Download set, it's had a whole rejuvenation.

I think Welcome Home is a fantastic track.
Back to top Go down
Shaunography
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
Shaunography

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 bands you wish death upon   Top 5 bands you wish death upon EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:08 am

Meh... each to their own and all that. I remember a couple of years back, my friend had no one to go with to see Coheed, so he offered to pay for my train and gig tickets and buy me a pint. I declined.
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 bands you wish death upon   Top 5 bands you wish death upon EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 9:39 am

Coheed are alright. They're the better of that small wave of emo kids who decided to play metal riffs and solos in their songs (Thrice, Funeral For A Friend, etc.) circa 2002.

Metallica haven't been right since Jason left. Live they've been in a bit of a decline since I saw them in 03. Nothing wrong with the songs themselves, but Hetfield's voice has had it. He's always catching his breath and it's flat at times (compare that Reading appearence with the Cunning Stunts DVD and you'll see what I mean). Lars' drumming ain't as tight as it used to be either. I don't even know why they asked Kirk to do the growling bits nowadays. He just doesn't have the voice for it.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 bands you wish death upon   Top 5 bands you wish death upon EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 9:59 am

kimdealslover wrote:
Coheed are alright. They're the better of that small wave of emo kids who decided to play metal riffs and solos in their songs (Thrice, Funeral For A Friend, etc.) circa 2002.

Metallica haven't been right since Jason left. Live they've been in a bit of a decline since I saw them in 03. Nothing wrong with the songs themselves, but Hetfield's voice has had it. He's always catching his breath and it's flat at times (compare that Reading appearence with the Cunning Stunts DVD and you'll see what I mean). Lars' drumming ain't as tight as it used to be either. I don't even know why they asked Kirk to do the growling bits nowadays. He just doesn't have the voice for it.

Yeah...they've sucked since I left.
Back to top Go down
Shaunography
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
Shaunography

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 bands you wish death upon   Top 5 bands you wish death upon EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 12:40 pm

I saw them in '06... was alright (highlight being the Puppets album in it's entirety) but why do they insist on including 'Fuel' into every setlist? What a disgusting song.
Back to top Go down
Resurrection_Tokyo
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
Resurrection_Tokyo

Female
Number of posts : 692

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 bands you wish death upon   Top 5 bands you wish death upon EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 3:12 pm

shaunography wrote:
(in no particular order)

Disturbed
Sex Pistols (nearly there!)
Pendulum
Avenged Sevenfold
Coheed and Cambria

Fuck you! I happen to love all of those bands. Except for Pendulum...never heard of 'em

Jonas Brothers should totally die...gosh...the "music" they make, makes my ears bleed
Back to top Go down
http://mocospace.com/bitterfly
b3ni

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 bands you wish death upon   Top 5 bands you wish death upon EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 4:52 pm

I quite like pendulum
Back to top Go down
Narg
Kristyn II
Kristyn II
Narg

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 bands you wish death upon   Top 5 bands you wish death upon EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:01 pm

I've never thought the vocals of a thrash band were particularly impressive. A select few bands like Onslaught and later Testament excluded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 bands you wish death upon   Top 5 bands you wish death upon Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 5 bands you wish death upon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ಠ_ಠ :: Forums :: Top 5-
Jump to: