ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

least shittiest guitar thread

Go down 
+2
mrblackbat
ROCK AND ROLL
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ROCK AND ROLL
Evangelist
Evangelist
ROCK AND ROLL

Male
Number of posts : 2412

least shittiest guitar thread Empty
PostSubject: least shittiest guitar thread   least shittiest guitar thread EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:45 pm

has anyone tried GHS fast fret? I want to reduce string noise on a riff i'm recording.

http://www.stringsdirect.co.uk/products/489-ghs_fast_fret

apparently the silicone ones are bad? i don't want to put silicone on my les paul voodoo. i almost (but then didn't) used some of my ky.
Back to top Go down
mrblackbat
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
mrblackbat

Number of posts : 3412

PostSubject: Re: least shittiest guitar thread   least shittiest guitar thread EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 2:57 am

String noise is good, m'kay.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male
Number of posts : 3269

PostSubject: Re: least shittiest guitar thread   least shittiest guitar thread EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:00 am

no wayz you have a voodoo, dood
Back to top Go down
ROCK AND ROLL
Evangelist
Evangelist
ROCK AND ROLL

Male

PostSubject: Re: least shittiest guitar thread   least shittiest guitar thread EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:40 am

string noise is bad.

all £1500 of it is myineeeeeeee. it's got a sticker on it saying "i ain't been to no RAWK skool" for extra lame to go with the RAWK skullz.
Back to top Go down
mrblackbat
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
mrblackbat

Number of posts : 3412

PostSubject: Re: least shittiest guitar thread   least shittiest guitar thread EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:43 am

What sort of string noise you getting? Fret noise, or string buzz? If the latter, nothing other than setting your guitar up properly will get shut. And fret noise is most definitely goooood.
Back to top Go down
ROCK AND ROLL
Evangelist
Evangelist
ROCK AND ROLL

Male

PostSubject: Re: least shittiest guitar thread   least shittiest guitar thread EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:48 am

no it's string noise, like when i move up the strings to fret a different power chord fairly fast. it squeals like a motherfucker
Back to top Go down
ROCK AND ROLL
Evangelist
Evangelist
ROCK AND ROLL

Male

PostSubject: Re: least shittiest guitar thread   least shittiest guitar thread EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:59 am