ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller...

Go down 
+13
Spectral Knight
Tired-Hippo
ReDfEsTeR
Elginboy
ROCK AND ROLL
Cropcircle Hair
ignitableduck
Wilona
?
acousticbrother
lobster_johnson
b3ni
AceCombat
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female
Number of posts : 8855

I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller... Empty
PostSubject: I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller...   I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:46 pm

I wonder if I'll wake up tomorrow....
Back to top Go down
b3ni
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness

Male
Number of posts : 5145

I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller...   I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:49 pm

What type of sleeping pill?
Back to top Go down
http://www.goatsemarathon.com
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller...   I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:50 pm

Bondormin.

This is all doctor's orders btw....
Back to top Go down
b3ni

Male

PostSubject: Re: I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller...   I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:52 pm

Becareful with benzos ace, a mate of mine had a right shit time trying to get off 'em.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

PostSubject: Re: I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller...   I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:52 pm

is it swine flu, then?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller...   I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:53 pm

It's only for 1-2 nights...
Back to top Go down
acousticbrother
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
acousticbrother

Male
Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller...   I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:56 pm

You got a bad back ace?
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller...   I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:57 pm

I ruined my neck. Disheartened
Back to top Go down
acousticbrother
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
acousticbrother

Male
Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller...   I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:01 pm

Necks can have nasty spasms. You need to be on a pain killer like volsage retard (something like that) that releases it slowly into your body over a long period of time and then some strong cocodomal to take every few hours. You'll be up there with the fairies then :-)
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller...   I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:05 pm

Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
?
Sage
Sage
?

Male
Number of posts : 1583

PostSubject: Re: I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller...   I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:09 pm

Retard just means slow release, Ace.
He's not calling you thick. =)

What pills are you on?
Back to top Go down
Wilona
Internet Villain
Internet Villain
Wilona

Female
Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller...   I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:12 pm

Take more!
You'll trip balls.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.suicidegirls.com/members/Wilona
?
Sage
Sage
?

Male

PostSubject: Re: I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller...   I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:20 pm

I don't think she's coming back.
The drugs have taken hold.
Back to top Go down
Wilona
Internet Villain
Internet Villain
Wilona

Female
Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller...   I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:21 pm

WHAT DO WE DO?!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.suicidegirls.com/members/Wilona
b3ni

Male

PostSubject: Re: I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller...   I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:23 pm

Post pix.
Back to top Go down
?
Sage
Sage
?

Male

PostSubject: Re: I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller...   I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:24 pm

The same we do everyday, Wilona.
Try to take over the world!
If you're still semiconscious, Ace, put Golden Brown on repeat, and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller...   I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:27 pm

lolol

It's muscol and optalgin... And bondormin as I said earlier..
Back to top Go down
?
Sage
Sage
?

Male

PostSubject: Re: I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller...   I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:33 pm

Delicious downers.
Back to top Go down
b3ni

Male

PostSubject: Re: I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller...   I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:35 pm

What prog did you use for combining them files spatchy?
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female
Number of posts : 5491

PostSubject: Re: I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller...   I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:35 pm

how did you ruin your neck?
Back to top Go down
?
Sage
Sage
?

Male

PostSubject: Re: I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller...   I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:36 pm

b3ni wrote:
What prog did you use for combining them files spatchy?

http://xtremsplit.fr/
Back to top Go down
Cropcircle Hair
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
Cropcircle Hair

Number of posts : 727

PostSubject: Re: I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller...   I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:36 pm

AceCombat wrote:
lolol

It's muscol and optalgin... And bondormin as I said earlier..

Weren't they all in Lord of the rings ?
Back to top Go down
ROCK AND ROLL
Evangelist
Evangelist
ROCK AND ROLL

Male
Number of posts : 2412

PostSubject: Re: I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller...   I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:38 pm

she over-reached whilst eating the leaves from the tallest branches.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller...   I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:38 pm

ignitableduck wrote:
how did you ruin your neck?

Don't know... It just happened... I'm feeling a bit woozy, but still functioning...

Last edited by AceCombat on Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
b3ni

Male

Cheers boyo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller...   I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller... Empty

Back to top Go down

I just took a sleeping pill, 2 muscle painkillers and 1 regular painkiller...
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next