ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

News Thread

Go down 
+23
tinkapeel
Fuckpencil
Scarlet Rope
ignitableduck
Spectral Knight
harmar
BRYN_BORANGA
Narg
Goostaph
Wilona
?
mrblackbat
AceCombat
AllYourBase
b3ni
Saz.
lobster_johnson
ginwai
Tired-Hippo
Cropcircle Hair
B
Hector
O Goncho
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male
Number of posts : 4880

News Thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:23 am

So that isn't what sex is like? Oh my, I thought I was finally ready but now I'm not so sure pale
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness
ignitableduck

Female
Number of posts : 5491

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:27 am

no! and i made my boyfriend watch crossroads over and over and over again,in the hope that he'd finally get what sex was like but he just wasn't picking it up! so in the end i was forced to just face facts: britney is a liar. a liar and a thief.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rope
Evangelist
Evangelist
Scarlet Rope

Female
Number of posts : 2385

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:35 am

That reminds me of the day my cousin was told that there are no prom in french high schools. She was strongly disappointed.
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:38 am

had britney lied to her to?

i cant think of anything i'd have hated more than a prom.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rope
Evangelist
Evangelist
Scarlet Rope

Female

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:40 am

You have them to? How aweful!

What's yours like?
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:43 am

i dont know, i didnt actually go 'cos i left school and went to a college which didnt have one. i think not many english schools have one, and the ones that do have one, only have one 'cos they saw it in american films. my brother went to one though, he said it was shit.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:47 am

I had one. It WAS shit.
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:49 am

aww, did you get all dressed up and have a lady on your arm?
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rope
Evangelist
Evangelist
Scarlet Rope

Female

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:50 am

Tell us about it SK!

Do you have to go? i would't have.
Back to top Go down
b3ni

Male
Number of posts : 5145

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:50 am

Spectral Knight wrote:
I had one. It WAS shit.

I had one, I went half way between leathered and legless, then left early to see "The Clone Roses"
Back to top Go down
http://www.goatsemarathon.com
Fuckpencil
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
Fuckpencil

Male
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:53 am

I went to an all-boys school. Half of us were made to go in drag.
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:53 am

i wouldnt have either SR. people keep trying to make me go to uni balls too, fuck that.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

Yes, and no. I had a very pissed friend on my arm trying to keep him from falling over on the way into the venue. He then proceeded to spike his own drinks all night, the silly boy. Went round someone's massive house at the end of the night, where he pulled out a rubber and began to play with it. Daft bugger. Someone told me he chucked up fruit punch-esque vom all over his rented tux in the morning. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:55 am

I didn't go to any of my uni balls. I thought getting laced to fuck in a near-empty union bar with a dozen or so of us a lot more fun than multiple silly formal events that would've resulted in my chucking up over a rented suit, spending far too much money, and having to speak to people I've never really liked much anyways.
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:58 am

what, he sat there playing with a condom?

most of my friends go to sussex uni anyway, and i go to brighton so my uni ball would be shit.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:03 am

Yes. Apparently thought he'd get lucky that night. Getting blind drunk sort of meant he didn't (which is a surprise, since I pull mostly when both me and the lady concerned are arse-faced), he thought he'd inform everyone of his intentions, and ripped it open to establish that a small unopened condom wrapper did indeed contain a condom. Very funny, and guarenteed no lady wanted near him for the rest of the night/next morning.
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:07 am

hahaha, gutted. playing with condoms is dangerous business though. last summer, i was flat-sitting for my sister, who happens to live right above the high street. me and my friend got back from a night out and thought it would be hilarious to fill condoms up with water and drop them onto drunken passers by below. which it was, to be fair. til my sister came home and found a bin FULL of condom wrappers, and I had to endure about a month of 'areyoubacktogetherwithdarrenareyoubacktogetherwithdarrenareyoubacktogetherwithdarren' from both her and my mum, because the idea that someone my age would find enjoyment in throwing condoms at people was apparently ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:12 am

How many johnnies did you have to fill a full bloody bin to the brim? Did you raid a sexual health clinic or something, or just spend a SHITLOAD in the club toilets stacking up for filled-up-condom-bombing. Throwing condoms around IS always funny.

I was told a story by the bird that one of her mates and her fella have a bin-liner they throw ALL of their used rubbers in, and wait to get shot of them in one go when the parents go away, because they don't want her parents to know they're shagging in the family house. Isn't that just RANK?
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:17 am

well it wasnt full to the brim, i might have exaggerated a little bit. there was a whole packet or so in there i think.

ewwwww yeah that is rank! proper rank. i bet that proper stinks.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:22 am

Fuckpencil wrote:
I went to an all-boys school. Half of us were made to go in drag.

This explains an awful lot.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:24 am

ignitableduck wrote:
well it wasnt full to the brim, i might have exaggerated a little bit. there was a whole packet or so in there i think.

ewwwww yeah that is rank! proper rank. i bet that proper stinks.

Innit though. Hadn't even thought of the smell, but yeah, it'd be hideous. I mean, surely the very, very slight embarassment of binnin' them in with the normal rubbish would be preferable to keeping a horde of spunk filled ones in a bin-liner, FFS. I worry about some people, I really do.
Back to top Go down
ginwai
ginwai

Number of posts : 5066

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:28 am

have they never heard of a toilet bowl and flush system?
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:31 am

Apparently not. My brain was turned completely inside out by that revelation that I didn't even stop to ask the missus why they just didn't flush 'em down the U-bend, I'll be honest.
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:33 am

i remember when my friend lost her virginity, her boyfriend just threw the condom out of the window into the driveway. and then he tried to turn the light on and it was actually an alarm from when her nan used to live with them, in case she needed some help in the night. so my friends mum went barrelling in to find a half naked sweaty boy in the house. she threw him out, and made him pick up the condom take it with him.

how i laughed.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:39 am

HAHA!

Brilliant story of agressive parenting! She'd take no prisoners. What was your friend saying during all this, when her mum's going on the rampage, while she's sat like a lemon being naked, equally sweaty and probably a bit bloody?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

News Thread
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next