ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread

Go down 
+13
ignitableduck
ReDfEsTeR
b3ni
r new pal
BRYN_BORANGA
Tired-Hippo
Eve
O Goncho
Fu Manchu
Big_Fat_Dan
plecko
ginwai
AceCombat
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male
Number of posts : 4880

AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread   AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 11:06 am

I made a poo earlier on and it smelled like Christmas dinner, it actually made me hungry.
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male
Number of posts : 4943

AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread   AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 11:08 am

Did someone give you a stuffing?
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

PostSubject: Re: AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread   AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 11:08 am

so.......did you....?
Back to top Go down
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male

PostSubject: Re: AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread   AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 11:10 am

No, I was tempted though, it smelled absolutely delicious.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female
Number of posts : 8855

PostSubject: Re: AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread   AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 11:27 am

No...no...Nooo! No...no...Nooo! No...no...Nooo! No...no...Nooo! No...no...Nooo! No...no...Nooo! No...no...Nooo! No...no...Nooo! No...no...Nooo! No...no...Nooo! No...no...Nooo! No...no...Nooo! No...no...Nooo!
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male
Number of posts : 7943

PostSubject: Re: AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread   AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 11:29 am

I wish we had some form of potato based food product in the house, but we do not. I've not been able to put a meal together all day - just sausage and egg sandwiches followed by fish finger sandwiches and half a big bag of minstrels. Mad
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female
Number of posts : 9527

PostSubject: Re: AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread   AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 11:32 am

GROSS, BRYN, GROSS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/upyoneuneodieseoparayo
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male

PostSubject: Re: AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread   AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 11:34 am

O Goncho wrote:
I wish we had some form of potato based food product in the house, but we do not. I've not been able to put a meal together all day - just sausage and egg sandwiches followed by fish finger sandwiches and half a big bag of minstrels. Mad

What's wrong with that? It sounds beautiful. I'm eating Super Noodles, which has to be the most misleading product name ever, they should be called Fucking Rubbish Noodles.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread   AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 8:49 am

BRYN_BORANGA wrote:
O Goncho wrote:

What's wrong with that? It sounds beautiful.
You're right, it does, and yet I was craving bloody veggies. What the fuck has Hor done to me??

I wish I were eating a tomato, soft cheese, and ham bagel.
Back to top Go down
b3ni
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness

Male
Number of posts : 5145

PostSubject: Re: AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread   AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 9:09 am

cock
Back to top Go down
http://www.goatsemarathon.com
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread   AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 2:49 pm

I wish I was eating a hamburger. And I don't mean those horrible fast food ones. I want a real one. I havn't had real meat in over a week.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread   AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 2:58 pm

Too easy.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread   AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 2:59 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male
Number of posts : 3269

PostSubject: Re: AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread   AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:01 pm

flapjack and strawberry custard
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread   AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:07 pm

Problem is, I havn't found any shuarma buddies here yet

(in b4 shurama buddies = sex partners type joke)
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male

PostSubject: Re: AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread   AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm

Hold a shuarma party.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread   AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:12 pm

I... I can't make shuarma at home! I need one of those thingis that makes it rotate. And a whole lamb or something like that.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread   AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 7:11 pm

I wish I were eating a few big fat sausage butties. I had a huge dinner only a few hours ago, but I suddenly have a bad and inexplicable case of the munchies.
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male

PostSubject: Re: AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread   AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 7:20 pm

Maybe it's from that weed you had that one time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female
Number of posts : 5491

PostSubject: Re: AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread   AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 7:23 pm

Does wishing I was chomping on valium or something else that would make me sleep count?
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male

PostSubject: Re: AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread   AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 7:34 pm

What else might you be chomping on in bed?
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread   AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 7:44 pm

chicken nuggets.
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male

PostSubject: Re: AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread   AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 7:47 pm

Don't think I've got any of those.
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread   AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 7:51 pm

do you have any valium?
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male

PostSubject: Re: AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread   AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 7:55 pm

Sadly not. I'm a practising insomniac.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread   AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

AceCombat's (not competing with BFD's) what do you WISH you were eating thread
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next