ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with?

Go down 
+21
?
ginwai
Fuckpencil
Someone with nowt to say
Sgt Fury
Big_Fat_Dan
mrblackbat
Elginboy
Goostaph
Hector
BRYN_BORANGA
harmar
Scarlet Rope
AceCombat
ROCK AND ROLL
Spectral Knight
PennyRT
tinkapeel
ReDfEsTeR
lobster_johnson
Tired-Hippo
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with?   Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:35 pm

Are you still in York W-H ? I've lost track of what's going on here.

p.s. Hate you too No...no...Nooo!
Back to top Go down
Someone with nowt to say
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
Someone with nowt to say

Female
Number of posts : 1371

PostSubject: Re: Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with?   Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:36 pm

I am until next Friday.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with?   Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:38 pm

Roaring success ?
Did they find that missing girl from the Uni ?
Back to top Go down
Someone with nowt to say
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
Someone with nowt to say

Female

PostSubject: Re: Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with?   Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:39 pm

Claudia is still missing. I think she's presumed dead now. At least I haven't heard they've found her. Her picture is everywhere, it's very sad.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with?   Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:46 pm

I read some report a couple of weeks ago where they were questioning her "lifestyle".
Just what her folks needed I reckon Oh no no no

Let's remain positive eh ?
Back to top Go down
Someone with nowt to say
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
Someone with nowt to say

Female

PostSubject: Re: Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with?   Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:51 pm

All routes of enquiry must be followed!

Poor thing though, I can't see how she's still alive. She probably cooked my lunch one day and now she's probably been abducted and murdered it's a strange world. I was speaking to a lady this morning and she leaves her house unlocked all the time, I can't imagine getting to sleep when anyone could just walk in. Not that I've been sleeping anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with?   Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:55 pm

I take it you've been up all night writing rather than partying then.
I leave my place open quite a lot as my dog would seriously lick an intruder to death if they tried it on.
Rural living FTW.
Back to top Go down
Someone with nowt to say
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
Someone with nowt to say

Female

PostSubject: Re: Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with?   Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:04 am

I haven't been writing, I tried to sleep and couldn't. I went for a walk though. Beth thought I'd been sat infront of my computer all night but this is not the case.
Back to top Go down
Fuckpencil
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
Fuckpencil

Male
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with?   Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:46 am

tinkapeel wrote:
They know what they are, and never claim to be otherwise.

Apart from Fuckpencil. Who's just a bit mental.
Strong words, Tink. Why do you regard me "a bit mental"?
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

PostSubject: Re: Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with?   Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:40 am

W-Hortencia wrote:
Claudia is still missing. I think she's presumed dead now. At least I haven't heard they've found her. Her picture is everywhere, it's very sad.

If only it happened to you instead, eh?
Back to top Go down
Someone with nowt to say
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
Someone with nowt to say

Female

PostSubject: Re: Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with?   Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:48 am

Spectral Knight wrote:
W-Hortencia wrote:

If only it happened to you instead, eh?

Hahaha that's nice, dear. I did ponder on that the other day actually.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with?   Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:53 am

You could always just choose to go missing (and maybe die, but it's not obligatory) of your own accord.
Back to top Go down
Someone with nowt to say
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
Someone with nowt to say

Female

PostSubject: Re: Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with?   Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:55 am

Despite what you may believe to be true, that would upset some people. These are the people are don't want to upset. I'd much rather piss you off.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with?   Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:03 am

I don't particularly care, it was just yet another chance to voice my complete disregard for you, for being such a spite-filled slag.
Back to top Go down
Someone with nowt to say
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
Someone with nowt to say

Female

PostSubject: Re: Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with?   Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:06 am

I don't think this little conversation makes me come across as the spite-filled slag here actually. But you're welcome to your own opinion.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with?   Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:11 am

I know, I'm considering your attitude as a whole. I find you utterly intolerable in your condescending and vile behaviour to certain individuals.
Back to top Go down
Someone with nowt to say
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
Someone with nowt to say

Female

PostSubject: Re: Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with?   Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:12 am

You've made that know. I've taken note. Can we move on please? It is getting awfully tiresome.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with?   Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:13 am

As tiresome as your repeated rants at Winslow were?
Back to top Go down
Someone with nowt to say
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
Someone with nowt to say

Female

PostSubject: Re: Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with?   Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:16 am

I didn't constantly rant at Winslow, actually.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with?   Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:19 am

Yes, yes you did. Stop trying to pretend you were considerate towards him, or you resisted the opportunity to have cheap digs when you quite clearly did.
Back to top Go down
Someone with nowt to say
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
Someone with nowt to say

Female

PostSubject: Re: Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with?   Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:28 am

I'm not saying I was nice, I'm saying it wasn't a constant, daily barrage of hate.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with?   Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:33 am

It was pretty close to a daily basis, and when it did occur it was a barrage of hate. When you're using words like 'rapist' and comparing him to child murderers, that's awfully bad form. Do you really think he deserved that?
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female
Number of posts : 6070

PostSubject: Re: Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with?   Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:34 am

Fuckpencil wrote:
tinkapeel wrote:
They know what they are, and never claim to be otherwise.

Apart from Fuckpencil. Who's just a bit mental.
Strong words, Tink. Why do you regard me "a bit mental"?

You can be a wee bit delusional.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

PostSubject: Re: Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with?   Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:38 am

Spectral Knight wrote:
I don't particularly care, it was just yet another chance to voice my complete disregard for you, for being such a spite-filled slag.

Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with? - Page 3 Pot-kettle-black
Back to top Go down
ginwai
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness
ginwai

Number of posts : 5066

PostSubject: Re: Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with?   Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:14 am

i can think of loads i've never had a problem with, but for all i know everyone else hates them.

and yes i am an utter cock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with?   Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Are there any boardies that NO ONE has ever had a problem with?
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next