ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am being watched....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AllYourBase
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
AllYourBase

Male
Number of posts : 698

I am being watched.... Empty
PostSubject: I am being watched....   I am being watched.... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:05 am

I posted this as a note on Facebook and I fancy posting it here because I love you all too much.

"I am not superstitious. I do not believe in astrology, religion and any other wierd happenings on this bizarre planet.

A few months ago, I started noticing that when I'd look at a digital clock, I'd often see "11:11". I dismissed it as just an amusing coincidence until the amount of times I'd see it became too wierd to be just coincidence. I began seeing outside of the clock. I don't look for it. I don't actively try to find it, but I am made aware of what it is when I see it, like "there it is again".
I remember ages ago I was watching a program, and it was something to do with Uri Geller, who actualy mentioned this wierd happening. Obviously, he's a fucking nut-job, but what I keep seeing on more or less a daily basis is just bizarre.
I took a look at this article on a website: http://globalpsychics.com/enlightening-you/numerology/1111.shtml
It explains something to do with being watched by "angels" who make you aware of when "11:11" or a similar collection of digits is present. Like tapping you on the shoulder and saying "look at the time".
I think it's bullshit but I still can't deny what I see.
I have seen it on the clock countless times (mainly the clock on my computer and the one on my mobile phone).
Last week, I was playing one of my favourite games 'Warzone 2100' on the PlayStation, which relies on you completing missions within a time limit, stretching sometimes to 2 hours. The timer runs down in seconds at the top. Several times in that one night I would look at the timer to see what I had left and I'd notice a collection of 1's, "01:11:11" or similar.
One of my favourite Opeth songs is 11:11 in length.
My bank card's expiry date actually reads "Valid from 01/09 Until end 11/11, and written backwards it's the date of the attacks on September 11th (11/09/01)
There is an appointment card on the notice board downstairs, with the appointment time reading "11:10".

Those are only a few of what I have been witnessing. I find it hard to believe that anything remotely "psychic" or superstitious is happening but it's an awful lot to call a coincidence.

What does everyone think? Do you think I'm just a crazy shit or what?"
Back to top Go down
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female
Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: I am being watched....   I am being watched.... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:21 am

I think that when you watched the tv programme, you buried it subconsciously, and therefore your subconscious picked up on the numbers 1111, so that even though you may be constantly looking at the time, you will only remember looking at the time when it reads 11:11:11 etc. you look at it, at many other random times, but you only make a mental note when it is all the 1's. therefore, everytime you see those numbers, you think that it is some kind of mind trick.
Back to top Go down
AllYourBase
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
AllYourBase

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am being watched....   I am being watched.... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:37 am

That program was years ago when I was barely in my teens and I didn't start seeing it until the beginning of this year.
And I've seen it way too many times to just say that I notice it now and again. I can't explain it. Everytime I do see it I instantly think of the fact I'm seeing it, but WHY do I just happen to notice these things at that specific time? I don't look for it, I just see it.
Back to top Go down
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female

PostSubject: Re: I am being watched....   I am being watched.... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:43 am

it doesnt have to be recently that you watched it. its the fact that you remember it that proves that you have stored it in the back of your mind, so that everytime you see the numbers, subconsiously you think of the programme, which makes you think that it is always 11.11 because when you look at the clock at other times, you dont really register the numbers. If I said that the numbers 01:23:45 had a psychic trigger to it, then you'd notice the time everytime it was 01:23:45 and you'd pick up on it at this time.
Back to top Go down
AllYourBase
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
AllYourBase

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am being watched....   I am being watched.... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:45 am

Just think of the probability of seeing 11:11 on a 12-hour digital clock.
It's something like 1/720 or something. I look at the clock several times a day and the only one that I repeatedly notice seeing is 11:11.
With those odds, how can I be seeing it so often?
Back to top Go down
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female

PostSubject: Re: I am being watched....   I am being watched.... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:45 am

its the same probability of looking at the clock when it is 12:34
Back to top Go down
AllYourBase
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
AllYourBase

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am being watched....   I am being watched.... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:49 am

And the same as seeing 04:51 but I am not repeatedly seeing that am I. That's what I'm getting at. I just happen to want to know the time when it is exactly 11:11.

I don't get your point.
Back to top Go down
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female

PostSubject: Re: I am being watched....   I am being watched.... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:51 am

Nevermind. I never really have a point to anything. You asked, so I was giving my opinion. I was suggesting that it is a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
AllYourBase
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
AllYourBase

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am being watched....   I am being watched.... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:53 am

Well I thought it was coincidence but I've seen it way too much to just say coincidence. Like I said, it's also outside of the clock that it happens.
Back to top Go down
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female

PostSubject: Re: I am being watched....   I am being watched.... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:54 am

What does outside of the clock mean?
Back to top Go down
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female

PostSubject: Re: I am being watched....   I am being watched.... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:58 am

it kind of reminds me of the 23 enigma
Back to top Go down
AllYourBase
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
AllYourBase

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am being watched....   I am being watched.... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:01 am

In other words, it's not just in the aspect of time that I see it. For example: 11/11 is printed on my bank card. I'm actually going to keep a notepad and note down everytime I see it without thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female

PostSubject: Re: I am being watched....   I am being watched.... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:04 am

oh, ok.

here's a coincidence for you: my pin number has the same digits as my extension at work, and I didn't choose either number!! And also, the security code to get into the school gates was the last 4 numbers in my friends phone number :-s
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Evangelist
Evangelist
Ollie

Male
Number of posts : 2471

PostSubject: Re: I am being watched....   I am being watched.... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:13 am

I am watching you Pep.
Back to top Go down
AllYourBase
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
AllYourBase

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am being watched....   I am being watched.... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:17 am

I want you to touch me on the pants.
Back to top Go down
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female

PostSubject: Re: I am being watched....   I am being watched.... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:17 am

you might be a bit old for Ollie...
Back to top Go down
AllYourBase
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
AllYourBase

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am being watched....   I am being watched.... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:21 am

Ollie has always had a soft spot for me, despite my age...
Back to top Go down
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female

PostSubject: Re: I am being watched....   I am being watched.... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:22 am

I'd say more like a hard spot..
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Evangelist
Evangelist
Ollie

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am being watched....   I am being watched.... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:23 am

RandehParrot wrote:
you might be a bit old for Ollie...

He was old enough for you.
Back to top Go down
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female

PostSubject: Re: I am being watched....   I am being watched.... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:24 am

yes, because i'm not a paedophile.
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Evangelist
Evangelist
Ollie

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am being watched....   I am being watched.... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:25 am

Last edited by Ollie on Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Evangelist
Evangelist
Ollie

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am being watched....   I am being watched.... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:26 am

RandehParrot wrote:
yes, because i'm not a paedophile.

Taking Pep's mental age into account you technicly are.
Back to top Go down
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female

PostSubject: Re: I am being watched....   I am being watched.... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:27 am

Are you even trying to make sense?
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Evangelist
Evangelist
Ollie

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am being watched....   I am being watched.... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:27 am

Do I ever?
Back to top Go down
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female

PostSubject: Re: I am being watched....   I am being watched.... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:30 am

Who the fuck is 'Elle woods'?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am being watched....   I am being watched.... Empty

Back to top Go down

I am being watched....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ಠ_ಠ :: Forums :: WTV3-
Jump to: