ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
+2
Sgt Fury
harmar
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:12 pm

Yes I was aware.
I have a friend in NYC and he had just got back from Paris the previous night.The airline were concerned about adverse weather conditions.

On the morning of 11/9 he was downtown purchasing his copy of the then Number One album Toxicity by System of a Down.
He saw and heard nothing.

Sparks - Equator
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:23 pm

Sparks - Never Turn Your Back On Mother Earth
Nodding ^_^
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:47 am

How could he see and hear nothing? Was it all CGI? I suppose it was only a small area of Manhattan and if you weren't looking from a high point you wouldn't see it.

Ennio Morricone - The Good, The Bad And The Ugly

I taped all the day and that 'nose cone' does come out of the other side through steel girders intact. I was talking to somebody on messenger and suddenly realized it was history so I put a tape in. I can remember him saying those people at the top had no chance.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:04 am

Kings Of Leon - Use Somebody
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:06 am

I think he believes he was a part of history anyway despite his failure to notice anything.

I personally reckon their self-titled debut album was a more life changing moment Very Happy

Sparks - Looks Looks Looks

Downpours forecast for later :/
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:23 am

One board at a time please Dan - I'm a bloke, I don't multitask.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:45 am

That is the best 9/11 story I ever heard. It opens up a whole new dimension.

Manhatten is a small island after all. Small yet crucial to the economy. I'll be following Bill for the next couple of days. I hope it doesn't veer over to us next. :S

I multitask all the time. I'm arguing on another board about why McCain didn't go for the jugular on the Obama eligibility issue. It's getting heated.

Some Jamie T song on MTV 2.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:50 am

I've just worked this into the argument ...