ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
+2
Sgt Fury
harmar
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:54 am

Busy Bee this morning J !
We went house hunting Creepy Smile

Bet it'e glorious over Fairburn today. Mrs F asked Alan to get some pics for her !

Devo - Gut Feeling
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:01 am

Speech dewotsit already announced that she'd won it the day before the awards took place.
Cocky bugger.

Bit naughty of Ms Laverne though. Haven't watched it yet.

Shopping time. Leeds here we come. Urgh.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:18 am

I saw her sing the same song at Glastonbury. She put a bit of MJ worship in at the end. It was alright.

The Lemonheads - I Just Can't Take It Any More

I just feel a bit stressed out today for some reason. I lost my key but I found it again so that makes me feel a bit better. Have a nice time at Leeds. I think I might have a zoom on my camera. Maybe I could catch Alan.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:22 am

It doesn't go close enough. I'll see if I can upload it somewhere.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:55 am

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 32 2rmwhv7
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:56 am

Bit blurred. It could be the zoom or heat haze. I was leaning out of the window.

Ed Harcourt - Late Night Partner
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:59 am

At least its straight. The others weren't. Creepy Smile
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:02 am

I could show you some nice sunsets Sgt Fury.

Angels & Airwaves - The Adventure
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:10 am

I might paint it. I know where I can get a great picture of Leeds from a distance.

Smashing Pumpkins - Space Boy
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:31 am

I could buy it on a mug. That would be funny. Only american prices though.

Echo & The Bunnymen - The Cutter
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:48 am

No doubt he'll be in a red Corsa with his red trainers on Creepy Smile

I'll text him and ask him to wave. Reckon he'll be there soon. Spy mission for you !!

Leeds time , thanks for the good wishes.

Great sunset last night over the hills. Love them.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:50 am

Like the photo. You're lucky to have such a nice view.

Must check your yahoo albums out later x
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:31 am

You could take a picture of the hills Sgt Fury but sometimes its just nice to keep views to yourself. I forgot about the view until you mentioned Fairburn. I do look sometimes but I look more lately. The sunset views are the best.

The Lemonheads - Dandelion Seeds
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:40 am

I took some nice ones in the park. Then again I take photos of steps with the sun on them and I think they are nice.

The Lemonheads - Hey, That's No Way To Say Goodbye
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:49 am

This was the swan one if you didn't see it.

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 32 33284lg
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:55 am

That would look good on a mug as well.

Cake - Short Skirt, Long Jacket
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:28 am

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:44 am

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:04 am

Look at this Sgt Fury ..

9/11/01 Dow closes at 9605

9/11/09 Dow closes at 9605

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/historical/default.asp?detect=1&symbol=dji&close_date=9%2F11%2F2001&x=0&y=0

'9605 on 9/11? Both of them, hmmm.

9605 is a nine eleven in itself...

9/6+5 = 9/11.'

Back to a big event and the other might be Obama and his court case.

The Lemonheads - Fragile
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:44 am

Some people taking it further and saying that it's 96 months from 9/11 and the extra 5 could mean add five days which takes you to 16th September.

Maybe I should get off the internet for a bit ... but it's so interesting.

How else would we know this?

The Raconteurs - Intimate Secretary

Charlie Sheen does his media blitz next week as well. Double whammy on both sides.

September 16th is Wednesday. I think Alex Jones said Charlie Sheen was going on Larry King on Tuesday but I'm not sure. It would play here on Wednesday morning at 10 am.

There were 10 cents difference so maybe that's where the 10 comes in. I was looking for a link. Creepy Smile
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:57 am

As the business networks and news networks continue their special coverage today on the anniversary of the 9/11 terror attacks, the Dow Jones Industrial Average closed at a poignant level. On September 10th 2001, the DJI closed at 9605, and today, the DJI closed at 9605. In any other circumstance, it would be seen as simply coincidence, but with the anniversary of the Lehman bankruptcy this weekend, and the rollercoaster that has been the last 12 months, the closing price seems all the more significant.

I've been following the markets for over a decade now, and I've learned that coincidence, irony and all the multitude of other ways of describing what has happened today simply don't exist. With this one I'm not so sure, I think there's more to it. I'm not 'it was fate' kind of guy, as I'm sure most traders aren't, but there is a little something about today that seems somewhat surreal. I just can't put my finger on it.

Our thoughts go to the families of the victims and their friends today, a day that will always be remembered, and will never fade.

http://www.worldbusinessnews.co.uk/news/commentary/813-dow-jones-closes-at-same-level-as-day-before-9-11.html
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:05 pm

10 points don't mean 10 cents on the Dow. It's still a 10.

I'm up to page six and there are a few to go.

Nothing new to add I don't think. I can give you the link but some people say GLP has spyware.

Where do you go to delete it? My computer is probably riddled.

Somebody made a prediction that the Dow would end at the same number as it did on 9/11.

'I'm going to make a prediction, but please keep in mind that I'm not a prophet, I'm not clairvoyant, I'm not psychic, but I'm just makign a prediction.

I predict that the Dow Jones Industrial Average will close at 9,605 points at the close of the markets on Friday, September 11th, 2009.

The Dow Jones closed at 9,605 on BOTH the Friday before and the Monday before 9/11/2001. It looks like it is poised to close at very near to that same exact level yet again on this very day. Maybe it will, but maybe it won't, this is just kinda intriguing if it would close at that level on this last 9/11 of the year 2000s, also being a Palindromic-9/11 (as long as it's 9/11/9.

Aaron'
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:29 pm

It could be a kind of rebalancing. 9/11/9.

I'm going to watch the 9/11 tape again. I told someone I would look out for something.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:32 pm

This is the link if you want to risk it ...

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message878400/pg1

The Band - The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:57 pm