ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
+2
Sgt Fury
harmar
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:29 am

I think it's hard to go away to college if you aren't 18. You have to go at the same time as everybody else or do it differently.

Muse - Starlight

I could do with finding a site on how to mix colours. I've only got yellow, red and blue matchpots. I can't get the right shade of orange for the sunflower centre. I've done it anyway. It's only going outside.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:00 am

Maybe Zane Lowe was right and it is about love.

Not as straighforward as that though.

http://www.nme.com/reviews/muse/10807

'Lyrically, the album’s a love letter from 1984’s Winston Smith to Julia, or rather Bellamy to his fiancée. “Love is our resistance” goes ‘Resistance’ (surprisingly), and the abiding message is that forbidden romance against the odds will, even in this dystopia, triumph.'

Muse - Exogenesis Symphony Part 1

Not sure if they like it or not.