ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:04 am

Starting tomorrow ..

I'm just listening to this with my new headphones. It sounds great plus they are nice and warm.

Those shared library ones can't be hygenic.

NIN - Discipline

I bought some Bailey's Liqueurs for the top of our cake but there are only 6 left. I don't think they'll last two weeks either.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:12 am

I've just given the Jamaican woman next door a right blasting. She was banging on my window. I left the key in the door again and she was trying to give me it back. I opened the door and shouted in her face "What the hell do you want!" She said she wanted to give me the key back because I'd left it in the door. Ha ha.

I said thanks and sorry and I thought it was someone trying to sell me something. Serves her right for banging on my window. Anybody who does that gets a blasting. It's automatic. She won't be back in a hurry. I bolt it anyway. She said "Ok." She seemed alright.

Massive Attack - Atlas Air

I came on to see what that missile from California was about. Nobody claiming it. GLP will know.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:31 pm

She could have just put it through the letterbox. That's what everybody else does.

'Thanks was looking for that.....Now Missile command has a statement...Northcom...lenthy statement....

WTF "No threat to nation"...."appears" not to be a launch from foriegn nation??????

Holy Fuck....this is bad guys...'.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1249089/pg29

NIN - Discipline
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:32 pm

Ghostbusters!
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:58 pm

I was like Gozer. It's an appropriate name change. She is always shouting at her son so it's about time she got one back. It was about Force 10.

The Situation Room would rather talk about Twitter than a missile launch. If this had been North Korea it would have been first story up.

Kasabian - Reason Is Treason
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:17 pm

She'll be round with some Jambalaya as a peace offering later. Wasn't expecting Tropical Storm Harmar for another month or so I bet Creepy Smile

North Korea are pretty twitchy over this G20 thing at the moment, who knows what kind of stunt they'd pull for a bit of attention ?
Apparently a nuclear protester has been arrested in the apartment block that I'll be moving into next week. Is anywhere safe these days ?

Half Man Half Biscuit - National Shite Day
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:39 am

I like this explanation ...

'It was the same guy with fat finger that started the flash crash. He got fired and joined the Navy'

I wish I could read all the pages. I looked into that BT Autumn Deal but I'm worried somebody sent me a virus and I would be on a contract for nothing. O2 stopped for no reason. The man said it could be a virus. It's possible. I just read a sample. I think it went to 148 pages at the last count. Explanations vary ... from aeroplane trail to ... Russian or Chinese Sub launch accidental or otherwise, ET's setting it off for for safety's sake, USO, US trying to hit an incoming missile or asteroid, US setting it off for reasons no one knows. I don't know.

Any ideas Sgt Fury? Maybe it's the Chinese but I don't know. Maybe it's Kim Jong Il again in his mini sub. People are waiting for the CIA plausable explanation to lay it to rest. China is fed up with the US printing money and sent a warning shot? Then some wonder why a helicopter was there. I've missed too much just dipping in. I could have missed a crucial clue. I can't even watch the youtubes. It's an interesting backdrop to the G20. China think they are King of the World at the moment. It could just turn out to be an aeroplane trail in strange weather conditions. It's causing ruptions though. Surely one of the American newsagencies can get someone on from the Defence department to talk about it. Ours have ignored it as well. Strange silence.

I've just been watching the Student Protest on Sky. One of the arguments is that they marched peacefully against the Iraq War and nobody paid any attention to them so now they are making a splash. I don't see how this will end peacefully. It's like V. The police have given up trying to stop Millbank being occupied. I said how easily they forget the Poll Tax riots. They have put iron doors up against MI5. Most people wanted it to be peaceful ... including the politicians. It could be a good time to leave the country Sgt Fury.

Faith No More - Ricochet
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:40 am

I sent this before I read yours. I thought Germany was safer.

Listening to rioters.

I never see her and I didn't recognize her. Window banging is beyond the pale in my book. She was determined to see me and so I gave her what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:51 pm

It's being reported as an aeroplane trail. That's a bit tricky since the BBC said it came out of the sea. Somebody is wrong but without exact co-ordinates we will never know. The BBC mentioned 50 miles from the coast but I don't know where they got their figure from. Somebody has given them a number.

I wouldn't shed a tear over Millbank. Those people are in favour of Greenspan's Creative Destruction. They have enough millionaire donors to rebuild. It's about time that the phrase 'difficult decisions' had some repercussions for them. They are usually hiding behind massive security. Creative destruction in action. It's a beautiful thing we are told.

Did you hear the comment about the Tate Gallery? "Police were guarding the Tate Gallery." As if Students were ever going to attack the Tate Gallery. That was for the Home Viewer. They knew where they were going with their big sticks and balaclavas. They were like Samurai Warriors.

Maybe those poles were collapsable. I wonder where they kept them. I think that was the opening salvo. That phone video of the poles coming through the door will be historic. It was like burning down the Reichstag. The police thought everybody had been tamed. Maybe it was deliberate like the Reichstag but I doubt it. No one knows where it will end. Cameron is preaching to China but I'm wondering when he will ban demonstrations. I'm keeping these events alongside my home made DJIA graph. It has dollar, gold and events inidices all on one graph. I'll include oil price occasionally. I think as the dollar goes down the price of oil goes up or it's the other way around. I know the two are related because oil is priced in dollars.

Listening to The Situation Room. Whatever they do anywhere else they will have this in mind. It looks like Obama doctored that drilling report. He used the Blair playbook to get the drilling rigs shut down.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:40 am

If I was the police I would put massive security around that Student Loans place in Glasgow and if I worked there I would get another job. They'll get round to it eventually.

Kids In Glass Houses - The Best Is Yet To Come

Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:36 pm

I think that Germany probably IS a safer place now that they've arrested my future neighbour. He won't be banging on my windows at least Wink

My workmate's daughter was at the protest march in London and she was scared to death - she's convinced the whole thing was hijacked by troublemakers who were just wanting to relive the Poll Tax Riots. The police were indeed rubbish though....what a surprise.

Not had chance to look at this missile crisis shenanigans yet but I'd imagine they're over-reacting to something again.

The Clash - White Riot
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:40 pm

Sent a load of my stuff over to Berlin yesterday with a carrier. This probably means I'll arrive on Tuesday with nothing and spend the week living out of someone else's wardrobe. Hope she's got large trousers Creepy Smile

Did your garage survive the gales last night harmar ? Hope so.
My shed and fence are intact this morning so that's a gold star for my DIY skills.

OK, I got lucky !

Muse - Map of the Problematique
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:38 am

Nope. The fence is down but I'm creosoting behind it while its down. I''ve been wanting to do it for ages. The post in the middle was rotten. Creative destruction. I've been to the local hardware shop for some screws and metal strips. I told her what I was doing about creosoting so everybody who comes in she will be selling creosote. I saw a couple of fencing vans on the way down. For Sale signs are over and its even knocked over tubs. It must have been really strong last night. My fence will be the talking point at various workplaces. The lights even flickered this morning so power lines must have been affected.

King - Love And Pride (Poundshop)

Boots are out. Still serviceable.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:44 am

The Jamaican man next door never seemed to work for a long time and the window blinds were always down. I wondered how he made his money. I still wonder. I imagine some kind of indoor garden. The man next door rung me to see if I was alright because my milk was still outside. I think the milkman must have left it during the day yestereday to avoid the gales. There wasn't any this moring. I thought I had plenty of milk. He's a milkman so he notices these things. I didn't even know I was on his mobile phone.

Linkin Park - Waiting For The End

That missile thing could be the exact opposite of the 9/11. This time could be a plane and nobody believes them. Plume goes up. Last time they believe it was a plane and it looked like a demolition to me. Plume comes down. Was it on 11/9?
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:50 am

9/11 to us. Everything seems to be bubbling up around this G20. Things seem to be moving for you. I hope your luggage arrives OK. I think there will be armed police for the next march. It can only get worse. They were talking about some Americans who worked in the Millbank building and they were saying if it happened at Republican headquarters they would have been shot. Numerous deaths in America coming up then. I'm drawing an Hokusai Samurai in their honour. Sky only covered the vandalism they never covered the peaceful march or any of the speeches. They wouldn't have done anyway. The media mantra is 'if it bleeds it leads'.

New Order - True Faith

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:04 am

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:06 am

The garage is all good. My Toulouse Lautrecs seem too good to go in there though.

New Order - Blue Monday
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:12 am

I'm glad nobody got injured. Just one policeman with a bit of duck tape on his nose. A lot of red faces though. I'm glad our police just let it run. It was a miracle that fire extinguisher didn't hit anybody. It was good to watch but I would have stayed well away.

Depeche Mode - Wrong

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:07 am

Jodie said that a woman got impaled by a tree in Wakefield.

Ed Harcourt - This One's For You
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:18 pm

Really Nick Clegg should be in the dock for starting a riot. That pledge of his was like a contract. I think that's where the Sunday talk programmes will end up. They are avoiding it at the moment but he has ruined faith in politics for a lot of people. Wasn't he an anarchist at one point? He will try to explain it away but a contract is a contract. He signed it and he got votes by it. I'm not sure any politcian has signed a pledge like that. He soon came out to say 'I made a mistake'. He did that to deflect this kind of attention. His wife is a lawyer. Maybe she advised him.

Some CNN music.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 10:10 pm

Those marchers were like docile sheep. They did have a purpose though in giving cover to the bulls. Those with the pikes were like the bull's horns. The politicians have already said they aren't taking any notice of the sheep. They love the sheep. All they really fear is being strung up.

It can't be long before a politician is shot in America. The Teapartiers were the politicians last chance. Now they are all showing their true colours I think the guns will come out ... unless China finishes them off first. Betrayal will have a consequence in their country.

I just watched Question Time. Questions chosen and fielded by the establishment figure David Dimbelby. Friend and dinner companion of Charles and Camilla. I can't believe I used to watch that with interest. Sometimes someone in the crowd says something interesting but they are soon put back in their place by Sir David when murmerings arise. Theresa May looks scared. Body language. I fast forwarded most of it.

The XX - Crystalized

All you have to worry about Sgt Fury is if Angela Merkel decides to bail out Greece again. That's their flashpoint.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 3:56 am

Bryan Ferry - Song To The Siren

Bryan Ferry still going strong. I wonder if that was his son with the pike. He married Lady Somethingorother in the end didn't he? She is probably descended from Knights. He's already crashed Parliament.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 6:02 am

The Rolling Stones – Under My Thumb

Keith Richards is on the Culture Show. He was once a choirboy who sang at Westminster Abbey. Who would have thought it.

You are probably busy packing now.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:10 am

Not TOO busy though....time for friends Creepy Smile

I saw Keef on a programme a couple of weeks ago - he's full of surprises. Top bloke I reckon.

Everything is on schedule, I'm flying tomorrow morning. Most of my stuff has already gone over. Bit apprehensive but I'm sure it'll all work out fine.
Going for some lunch now.

Muse - Bliss
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:00 am

He was great. So was Bryan Ferry. Both of them are good humoured. Keith Richards had really clear eyes.

He sang for the Queen. I sang for the Duchess of Kent once. It's similar.

The Rolling Stones - It's All Over Now

You'll be alright Sgt Fury. Creepy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next