ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:04 am

It looks good but I'll have to nail it as well. I need to glue the hoops again so it will hold up while I nail it. It's a success. Creepy Smile

Thin Lizzie - The Boys Are Back In Town
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:35 am

Up never doubted it for a minute.

Having an in and out find of day with the weather. Helen is having an Agatha Christiefest on tv so my viewing will take place later.
Mollie is looking at me with her lead in her mouth. Waterproofs time....

Foo Fighters - Best of You
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:07 pm

harmar wrote:
You will like the last one. Creepy Smile
Haha Ting Tings - brilliant.

Not my favourite Fall clip, but still wonderful.

Worth watching for John Cooper Clarke alone.

I hope your hooks, nails and screws hold out. I got my roof fixed inbetween showers. Only hammered my thumb once, which is pretty good for me Creepy Smile

The Fall - Totally Wired
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:04 am

Bit disappointed with the new Ting Tings single. Might need to see the video before I decide properly Creepy Smile

There's a sickness bug doing the rounds at work, looks like a late finish for me....

Sparks - Barbecutie
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:06 am

John Cooper Clarke was brilliant. Those kids behind him on the escalator loving it.

I loved the Pope's visit. I want a Vatican keyring. Creepy Smile He daren't mention Muslims though. They already shot the last one. He just hinted that Christians were best. Hinted then run off.

I've done it but I don't know if it will hold. I'll see if its still up tomorrow. I'll have to put more drawing pins in. I'm going to varnish it if it's still up there. Pretend I'm Michelangelo. I've had to add some sticks but I'll pretend they are arrows. I think it looks alright.

My phone bill was around what I thought it would be so I'm still online.

Muse - Uprising

Saint Ninian is the same as Saint Trynnian. Interesting fact.

Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:25 am

He's always been a bit of a hero of mine. Dry as.

Apparently this bug is well contageous and gives you the yips for 48 hours. I'm wearing a hanky on my face tomorrow. Nice.

John Coper Clarke - Twat
......'scuse my French.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:26 pm

I think I've got a throat infection as well. Due to not sleeping probably. Gargle with tcp.

M People - Moving On Up
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:30 pm

The Pope reminds me of my Grandad. You just know he would be taking his teeth out to scare the kids under other circumstances. He has really improved his image. Creepy Smile I missed the first day because of all the bad media but watched it on Catch Up.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:58 pm

I didn't know if I believed in Chemtrails but I'm sure I've just seen two of them at it just now. They were off the usual flight path and they left massive trails. I know it's a fact that they've done it in the past. They refuse to say if they are still at it. Maybe that's why we are sick Sgt Fury. Cameron definitely wants to wipe some of us out. He was the only bad point in the Pope's visit. He has a touch of the Hitlers about him. If anybody started it up again it would be him. PR man supported by an Athiest.

Oasis - Rock 'n' Roll Star
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:39 am

On The Fall one they were too far at the back. I don't know what those dancers were doing. What was one of them wearing? :S I don't think they showed a very good Happy Mondays song either. Good dancing from Bez though. I think they only showed it because of the water skiing accident. Can't remember her name and I can't google it. (Mc something ... I know she died. The one with the Christmas song.)

It could be these dusty books causing me problems. I've nearly finished them now anyway. I'll be able to tell then.

Rebecca Ferguson - A Change Is Gonna Come

(X Factor)

Kirsty McColl.

I'll post this now because I'm waiting for someone to ring me about painting the house later. They might ring me about 6.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:54 am

I'd quite like my house re-done in the style of Gaudi. Don't think there'll be anyone in the Yellow Pages ready to take that one on though.

Watching The Fall was never supposed to be a comfortable experience. Bad dancing is an ideal set fronter.

You might have a point about the trails thing, a few of my mates here have queried flightpaths too. Working in Toxic City I don't suppose we should be worried about death from above - we've got silos of the stuff on tap here Creepy Smile

John Cooper Clarke - Evidently Chickentown
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:01 pm

I'm hoping I've built up some kind of Hickson Immunity over the years.

It doesn't look like Nick Cave will be singing Into My Arms.[/size]

Grinderman - Worm Tamer

He didn't ring me back. I'll have to try someone else.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:04 pm

That [/size] shouldn't be there. It's too hard for me to edit. on dial up.

Brandon Flowers - Crossfire
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:34 am

I do have a kind of Gaudi look because I have Pyracantha berries. Gaudi died as a tramp run over by a tram in the end. He used to wave his stick at them. The people felt so guilty that they held a massive funeral for him. I've never been to Barcelona. I'd like to see his houses though. I think Sheffield took a few of his ideas.

I wonder what the Conservative party conference will be like. I doubt they like the Condems. Ashcroft has already left them. They won't be happy about that. Clegg looks too chirpy for someone 'having' to make cuts. He just said to the Liberal Democrats ...

"FU ... I'm in Government ... thanks for the platform suckers. I came from nowhere and I nailed it. How great am I? I am Clegg the Magnificent."

That was a summary of his speech.

These could be the most interesting party conferences for a long time.

Simon Hughes is on today.

Scissor Sisters - Any Which Way

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:19 am

It was Vince Cable today not Simon Hughes. I watched Simon Hughes from last night on Andrew Neil. It sounds like they haven't even decided on anything yet. That will be why they aren't announcing anything until the Conferences are over. It's all a bit up in the air. I knew he would tell the truth.

Some piano playing.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:28 am

Yeah, there's a few influences on some of Sheffield's buildings. City of Culture.

I love Barcelona, it's probably my favourite city in the world (not that I've seen that many). I try to go once a year if I can, although that may change once I go away. I need to visit while the Messi era is still in full swing Creepy Smile

Our local LibDems are getting a bit hot under the collar about the coalition now. I've been telling them for ages to do something about it. I've offered them four balaclavas to set them off in the right direction.
Sleepy Town.

The Fall - Senior Twilight Stock Replacer
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:16 pm

This is the scenario ...

Osbourne announces something at the Conservative Party that the Liberal Democrats haven't agreed to in an attempt to bounce them into something. Simon Hughes pulls the plug knowing that the Labour Party have a new leader. All they really wanted was to get rid of Gordon Brown. New election.

Listening to Ahmadinejad talking to Larry King. Armageddoninejad.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:10 am

I think Israel will bomb Iran in the end for supplying Hamas. Some people say that there have been attempts to bomb Iran before but the missiles were made inactive by an 'unknown force'. It could have been because it wasn't the right time.

Ahmadinejad was asked once if he supplied Hamas and he wouldn't answer. He never answers questions but that was a biggie.

Megadeth - Youthenasia

Israel didn't bother turning up for Obama's speech at the UN. Some said it was because of a religious holiday. Last time there were 'Peace Talks' they bombed Lebanon.

Even Fidel Castro thinks Iran is stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:11 am

Hopefully I'll be safely residing in Germany by the time we have another election. We've already got local estate agents falling over each other to get their hands on our place - and I only asked what rent I could get for it.

Squeeze - Up The Junction
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:15 am

I have a pen friend in Iran. She thinks Iran is stupid too. She's hoping to move to America even though America is equally (if not more) stupid.

I don't think Ffion will want to visit her husband's constituency two years running, even though Mollie is more than ready to greet her Wink

Buzzcocks - What Do I Get ?
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:02 pm

I always write more when it's a full moon.

Now he says 9/11 was an inside job and fifty delegations walked out. All he needs to do now is to say Obama is a Kenyan and it's a full set.

The Smashing Pumpkins - Galapagos
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:03 pm

I hope he/she isn't near any of the nuclear installations. Duck and cover.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:02 am

She's way out in the sticks, no significant buildings for miles around. I've seen a photo Creepy Smile
Safer than Detroit or wherever it is she's talking about going.

How's the throat by the way ? My doc gave me some antibiotics in the end just so Helen could get some sleep. She's on nights for a week now so no disturbances.

Ahmadinejad sure knows how to clear a building, he can have my job as Fire Marshall when I go to Berlin.

Half Man Half Biscuit - Blue Badge Abuser
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:04 am

The Chinese people down the street are having a special party to coincide with the moon celebrations. Might pop down later and check it out.

I ask for a party, I get a party.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:11 am

Chase & Status - Heartbeat

(Bestival)

I think it's the results of the Labour leadership election tomorrow. It looks like David Miliband. He would get it because he stood up and said bombing the Lebanon was wrong. It would cancel out his Iraq vote. Plus his brother looks like his biggest fan so that must help. David Miliband has a safe Northern seat (I think it's Jarrow) unlike Ed Cooper Balls who is hanging in there in Leeds by the skin of his teeth.

I'm going to have a massive mug of hot chocolate with floating marshmallows when I get down to 8 12. I must break the 9st barrier soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next