ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:43 am

I'll give you an example of Eugene Delacroix ...

'14 December

Pierret and I dined with Reisener. That evening I stayed in the studio and made a charcoal drawing after a Renaissance torso in the order to experiment with the fixative which Riesner uses. The wretched man is drowing in his everlasting Niobes. He's always scheming to make money out of small pictures. He's finished! He's beginning to say: 'It's too late now', like all lazy people who have been in the habit of saying confidently, 'I've got plenty of time'. His wife's attitude to me was very comical. There was a distinct atmosphere at the beginning of our conversation arising out of some hatred, or from some unknown grudge which she seems to be harbouring against me in the depth of her little heart. She gazed fixedly at me and shot our tart remarks that would have upset anyone less determined to be good-tempered. I answered as she spoke to me but less crossly, and she gradually calmed down; by the end of the evening she was sweetness itself.'

It's so vivid.

(hed)pe - Jesus Of Nazareth

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:35 am

It's back again.

Iggy & The Stooges - Penetration
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:43 am

This library is still on the list for renovation. They are moving near the bridge while they are doing it up. I don't know if I'll go there. I might not like it here if they change it.

Tool - The Patient
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:56 am

Eels - Blinking Lights (For You)
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:22 am

Sonic Youth - The Diamond Sea

Obama has to decide to whether to cut Egypt's funding or not.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:27 am

An exciting weekend was had by all.

Christina Aguelera - Star Spangled Banner :S
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:55 pm

She got 'lost' in the moment....haha. She was doing a very very poor Cyndi Lauper impersonation. What a mess.

Didn't spoil the game for me though.
By the end of the evening I was sweetness itself.
And mildly drunk Wink

Why can't they just leave the library alone ? It obviously works ok.

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:11 pm

It's falling apart. There is a crack in the ceiling. When I said why don't you leave it they said "do you want it to fall on top of us?" I didn't answer. It wouldn't be a bad way to go. I would just mend it myself. I don't know why they want to wreck it. Oh they want a lift.

I doubt it will open again.

Linkin Park - Waiting For The End

It seems that half the Egyptians choose to work for the secret police.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:06 pm

I'm watching Egypt until the end. Anderson Cooper will follow it because he was bashed up in the square so now it's personal. I want to finish this Delacroix book in a month's time so I'll see what's happened by then. You should be settled in Germany by then as well Sgt Fury.

I was listening to someone in the Tahrir/Terror/Freedom Square and he was saying that they were playing an Egyptian game called 'bite the finger'. It sounds like something from Raiders of the Lost Ark. Hardcore thumb wars. They were going to keep going whatever the pain. They would rather have total anarchy than Mubarak and his Government. If they come out now they are all tortured anyway so they may as well crash the whole thing in their view.

I like to listen to David Gerben on there as well to see what the American Government are doing. He has a sign to the left of him in his Harvard office saying Countdown For America. I don't know what that's about. There are a lot of investments in Egypt.

Iggy & The Stooges - Open Up And Bleed
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:11 pm

Manchester is shutting all their libraries.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 1:22 am

*David Gergen (I think)

I wonder what I change to at 5000 posts. It would have to be good to top Gozer.

The Pixies - Gigantic
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:27 am

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 21 294gxsn
Shapeshifting master of darkness I believe, harmar.

Suits you, sir Creepy Smile

I might as well be in Germany now to be honest, spending little time at home and just getting frustrated with inefficiencies. Even Mollie prefers the dogwalker to take her out these days. At least she's cheap I suppose Wink

I hope your library comes through this intact. Britain is turning into one big gypsy wedding and all the crap that it entails.

Rant over.

The Cure - Killing an Arab
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:02 pm

It's going to be one Big Busybody Society with Hogarth overtones. You do right to escape.

I don't know if I want to be Shapeshifter master of darkness.

My Chemical Romance - Sing

I might like it down by the bridge for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:29 am

I'm just getting more and more frustrated with people not doing their jobs properly at all levels here. Helen can't wait to get things moving.
She wants rid of me Very Happy

Don't think I'll ever make it beyond Evangelist. I'm comfortable with that.

Depeche Mode - John The Revelator.

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:43 pm

The blue would match my rose and the red hat would match my name.

I do like the flame.

CNN
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:37 am

I don't waste anything. Is it true that Germans are more efficient?

Silversun Pickups - Lazy Eye
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:45 am

Blue, yellow and red are the colours I use the most. I've been drawing this. Mine looks a bit more Picasso.

http://arthistory.about.com/od/from_exhibitions/ig/Double-Take/Two.htm

It would make a nice Valentine's Day card.

Lichtenstein must be a German name. I've just bought some more pencils and the Poundshop have just got some more sketchbooks in. Just in the nick of time.

Kings Of Leon - My Party

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:46 am

Her nose is a bit too far down but it looks good that way. I usually use Ultramarine rather than Purple.

Power of Love was playing in the Poundshop.

Roxy Music - More Than This
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:48 am

I'm interspersing Lichtenstein drawings with the Delacroix notes. He liked women.

Fountains Of Wayne - Hey Julie
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:51 am

I've just ordered everything they have on Roy Lichtenstein from the library. Creepy Smile

Echo & The Bunnymen - Never Stop
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:11 am

Screaming Trees - Dollar Bill

Going home now to watch the Massacre of Cairo.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:26 am

I'm the only injury so far. I was tired and dropped a roasting tin. The lid came off and steam burnt my hand. I have to put a bandage on it. It's a Cairo Casualty because I was up last night watching it. It hurts. Sad ow.

Iggy & the Stooges - I Need Somebody
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:40 am

I could be the only one.

The Bangles - Walk Like An Egyptian

Had to be done. Creepy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:22 pm

Ouchie !
Get some proper rest for goodness sake, Cairo casualties should be restricted to Cairo thankyouplease.

Hope the burn isn't too bad.

Carter The Unstoppable Sex Machine - Lean On Me I Won't Fall Over

Me and Mollie are off for a run up the hill. Prepare for my own injury news soon....
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:04 pm

It's alright today. Just a bit red. I couldn't continue my drawings though. I'm a day behind.

Angels & Airwaves - It Hurts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next