ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards

Go down 
+16
kimdealslover
Tired-Hippo
bidders
blackangel56
Resurrection_Tokyo
ReDfEsTeR
Narg
Benicio Del Roro
AceCombat
BRYN_BORANGA
Spectral Knight
david
Eve
Fu Manchu
O Goncho
Shaunography
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards   You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 9:29 am

I spend more time listening to music than doing anything else. Except maybe sleeping. I like sleeping a helluva lot.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male
Number of posts : 7943

PostSubject: Re: You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards   You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 9:39 am

I used to be the same, now not so much. It's all about the other great pleasures in life for me now.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

PostSubject: Re: You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards   You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 9:45 am

we are all here because of a music channel we used to watch, so youd think theyd have something to say. then again a lot of the general music discussion is probably fine on the main board in the listening threads. then again i think id be far less inclined to start a "recommend me.." or "which album should i get first by [insert band]" thread on the main board. then agaaaiiiin, such a thread wouldnt get enough replies anyway.

to be honest i think were probably better off getting rid of this board and making some relevant threads on the main board- a music sharing thread, a recommend me thread etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards   You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 9:47 am

bantha_fodder+ wrote:
we are all here because of a music channel we used to watch, so youd think theyd have something to say. then again a lot of the general music discussion is probably fine on the main board in the listening threads. then again i think id be far less inclined to start a "recommend me.." or "which album should i get first by [insert band]" thread on the main board. then agaaaiiiin, such a thread wouldnt get enough replies anyway.

to be honest i think were probably better off getting rid of this board and making some relevant threads on the main board- a music sharing thread, a recommend me thread etc.
o lawd, is dat sum moar thread policing?
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards   You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 9:48 am

Also, we've all long since grown out of MTV2, surely. Also, it's not like anyone ever really discussed music on the old boards... well, they did, but it was never the major topic.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards   You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 9:50 am

You do have a good point though, and I wouldn't be entirely against it... but I'm not going to take any action until I'm badgered by just about everyone on the boards to do these things of which you speak.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards   You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 9:52 am

Thing is, keeping music to a seperate forum or the Listening Thread is a bit easier. Too often if there's a seperate thread about any given band on the main board, someone will take the piss, because said band is inevitably shite, regardless of who they are, of the person taking the piss has even heard a single track by said band. Not worth the effort.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards   You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 10:00 am

O Goncho wrote:
Also, we've all long since grown out of MTV2, surely. Also, it's not like anyone ever really discussed music on the old boards... well, they did, but it was never the major topic.

yeah, and im not actually that bothered if folk discuss music or not. it just seems like nobody really comes to this board, which is a bit of a shame and a bit strange since its only a couple of clicks* away.

*by which i mean mouse-clicks and not u.s. military slang for kilometres, which would be a fair distance and would certainly explain why nobody comes here.

Spectral Knight wrote:
Thing is, keeping music to a seperate forum or the Listening Thread is a bit easier. Too often if there's a seperate thread about any given band on the main board, someone will take the piss, because said band is inevitably shite, regardless of who they are, of the person taking the piss has even heard a single track by said band. Not worth the effort.

thats a fair point. this board has remained free of argument and piss-takery.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards   You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 10:08 am

A lot of the posters here are too terrified/lazy to navigate away from WTV3, but as a result we do have at least one board free of Hippo and Eveing.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female
Number of posts : 8855

PostSubject: Re: You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards   You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 10:09 am

bantha_fodder+ wrote:
i see plecko hasnt showed up here yet to sort this out. i wonder if some people dont go on the music board. that was certainly the way with the links board on the old new boards.

she doesn't love them enough to fight for the title....
I win
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards   You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 10:13 am

But you need to fight. I've already ordered the inter-round entertainment. Sad
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards   You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 10:15 am

who's you put money on

reminder: I have army training
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards   You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 10:16 am

And yet you're still a total wuss. My money's on the pin-cushion.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards   You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 10:17 am

I don't gamble. I'm strictly neutral.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards   You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 10:18 am

O Goncho wrote:
A lot of the posters here are too terrified/lazy to navigate away from WTV3, but as a result we do have at least one board free of Hippo and Eveing.

good point. this is now my favourite board. Dancing Domo

AceCombat wrote:
she doesn't love them enough to fight for the title....
I win

you aint won shit til i get my half-naked-sai-fight.

You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards - Page 4 Mummyreturns
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards   You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 10:19 am

Why only half-naked? Get it all off!
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards   You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 10:23 am

pfffft
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards   You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 10:23 am

Such a let down. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards   You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 10:24 am

..you just have to lower the tone and cheapen the noble art of half-naked-sai-fighting, dont you? you disgust me.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards   You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 10:25 am

hey, atleast I showed up....
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards   You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 10:27 am

It's not lowering the tone. Decorative jewlery and limiting fighting outfits only serves to impede the natural athleticism. We want pure sai-fighting? Then it must be nekkid sai-fighting.
Back to top Go down
Cassavetes
Peon
Peon
Cassavetes

Male
Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards   You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 10:54 pm

I'd be interested to know if anybody else has as many albums by The Blue Nile as I do (I have two).
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards   You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 2:38 am

shaunography wrote:
I'm (probably) the biggest Porcupine Tree fan on the boards

Probably not. Creepy Smile
Back to top Go down
Shaunography
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
Shaunography

Male
Number of posts : 1297

PostSubject: Re: You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards   You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:16 am

I'm the only member of mankind left to own both the original and remastered versions of Up the Downstair and The Sky Moves Sideways on CD and vinyl
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/shaunography
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards   You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:37 am

Doesn't make you the biggest fan. I could go out and buy all the CDs and vinyls of a band I've never listened to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards   You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

You are the biggest [insert band] fan on the boards
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next