ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What film are you most looking forward to?

Go down 
+30
b3ni
bidders
ginwai
harmar
?
Hector
ignitableduck
Wilona
Elginboy
ReDfEsTeR
Goostaph
Narg
Fuckpencil
r new pal
admirzantion
BRYN_BORANGA
Cropcircle Hair
tinkapeel
Resurrection_Tokyo
mrblackbat
kimdealslover
Eve
Saz.
Ollie
Spectral Knight
AceCombat
O Goncho
Fu Manchu
lobster_johnson
Tired-Hippo
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
b3ni
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness

Male
Number of posts : 5145

What film are you most looking forward to? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What film are you most looking forward to?   What film are you most looking forward to? - Page 11 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 3:05 am

loloolol My Catholicism isn't as good as it used to be but I think it's like this
....................N
.....................|
W ------------------- E
.....................|
....................S

With the altar being at the east end.
Back to top Go down
http://www.goatsemarathon.com
ginwai
ginwai

Number of posts : 5066

PostSubject: Re: What film are you most looking forward to?   What film are you most looking forward to? - Page 11 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 3:08 am

i assumed the east end would be the entrance. i suppose the idea is Jebus shines through the stained glass at the altar in the morning though.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

PostSubject: Re: What film are you most looking forward to?   What film are you most looking forward to? - Page 11 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 3:51 am

I think the History Channel hype is about a fossilized monkey. That seems to be the consensus.

The UFO people have warned that they will go in for full disclosure by the end of May.

I thought it might have been that. I don't really know what else they can tell us.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

PostSubject: Re: What film are you most looking forward to?   What film are you most looking forward to? - Page 11 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:06 am

I'm really intrigued by the look of the Looking for Eric. It's got Cantona in and doesn't require subtitles, so generally it's already got plenty going for it in the plus column, but it does look like it'll be critically praised by the Cannes lot, which could seal the death-knell for me.
Back to top Go down
ginwai
ginwai

PostSubject: Re: What film are you most looking forward to?   What film are you most looking forward to? - Page 11 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:34 am

why does the fact that industry people might like it affect your opinion?
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

PostSubject: Re: What film are you most looking forward to?   What film are you most looking forward to? - Page 11 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:36 am

It doesn't affect my opinion per se, just more often than not, things that are loved by the critics don't seem to meet my approval.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male
Number of posts : 7943

PostSubject: Re: What film are you most looking forward to?   What film are you most looking forward to? - Page 11 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:45 pm

FAO BRYN BORANGA

I feel ill and I'm going to bed now. Enjoy mulling this over, big guy.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What film are you most looking forward to?   What film are you most looking forward to? - Page 11 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:07 pm

I hope there is another Ghosbusters film.

I thought there were already three and I missed the third one.

There is always three films (at least) now for a successful concept.
Back to top Go down
ginwai
ginwai

PostSubject: Re: What film are you most looking forward to?   What film are you most looking forward to? - Page 11 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:44 am

hunh? there's a Hollywood live action remake of Blood: The Last Vampire on its way. not sure what to make of that.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

PostSubject: Re: What film are you most looking forward to?   What film are you most looking forward to? - Page 11 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:06 am

You seen the trailer?

Its got an air of the drgaonball movie about it..............
Back to top Go down
ginwai
ginwai

PostSubject: Re: What film are you most looking forward to?   What film are you most looking forward to? - Page 11 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:16 am

just seen pics so far. it looks like they've got the look about right but it's early days.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: What film are you most looking forward to?   What film are you most looking forward to? - Page 11 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:18 am

Youtube the trailer...looks shite.
Back to top Go down
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male
Number of posts : 4880

PostSubject: Re: What film are you most looking forward to?   What film are you most looking forward to? - Page 11 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:23 am

O Goncho wrote:
FAO BRYN BORANGA

I feel ill and I'm going to bed now. Enjoy mulling this over, big guy.

[ghostbustersrantthatdoesntgoanywhereyetiamstillapplaudedfor]Oh for fuck's sakes, will someone shove a pie or a harmonica in Dan Aykroyd's mouth so he can STFU for a minute?? He's been banging on about possibilities for Ghostbusters III for about a decade and a half now, it's just getting embarrassing. The fact that he says in that interview that he thought his idea was good says it all; the Ghostbusters go to Hell to try and make a deal with the devil, who turns out to be a Donald Trump-like businessman called LUKE SIFLER. GEDDIT?? HAHAHAHA LUKE SIFLER, LIKE LUCIFER!!! HAHAHAHA DYNAMITE STUFF!!!! Fortunately, Aykroyd got sidetracked at the time by making another quality sequel - Blues Brothers 2000.

So Aykroyd and Ramis have handed over writing duties to some blokes from The Office USA, and perhaps Ramis will direct. This writing / director team have already finished one project together, and it looks rubbish. And why the fuck are the original cast all going 'ooohhh, no-one wants to see us doing ghostbusting', yeah, why would they? That's why everyone loved the Extreme Ghostbusters cartoon, and why millions were outraged when Indiana Jones' son was given less screen time than him in the latest film, and why Scrappy fucking Doo is the best-loved character in Scooby Doo history. NOBODY wanted to see Stallone back as Rocky, we were all hoping the latest film was about that guy he mentored in the brilliant Rocky V. Everyone LOVES next-generation storylines, don't they?

Even better, Aykroyd says he wants the proteges to be predominantly female, which is a brilliant idea. When I was growing up, all the girls wanted to be Ghostbusters, and all the boys wanted to be My Little Ponies, as I recall. Ghostbusters was mainly a girls' film, and that should be reflected in the new sequel Ghostbusters 3000: Spectres And The City. Imagine all the hilarious quips they can make about icky slime and the ghosts' clothes being sooo last century, and how they could customise their uniforms to make them fabulous and the belly-busting chuckles as they get distracted by a sale at a shoe store during a crisis!! IT WILL BE FUNNY!!! Honest.

And the icing on the cake, with these writers we have an excellent chance of a Ricky Gervais cameo. [/ghostbustersrantthatdoesntgoanywhereyetiamstillapplaudedfor]
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: What film are you most looking forward to?   What film are you most looking forward to? - Page 11 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:25 am

Cheer up bryn, the game comes out next month.
Back to top Go down
ginwai
ginwai

PostSubject: Re: What film are you most looking forward to?   What film are you most looking forward to? - Page 11 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:29 am

you know what would be really funny? if the film laughed all over the laws of probability and managed to be spectacularly good. i doubt it but you might have to become some kind of born again Christian.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: What film are you most looking forward to?   What film are you most looking forward to? - Page 11 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:35 am

Like I said...watch the trailer, and gentley weep over all the shit looking wirework in it.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What film are you most looking forward to?   What film are you most looking forward to? - Page 11 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:37 am

My theory is that Eighties films were a genre unto themselves. They all had a certain kind of magic to them ... much like Film Noir had something only unto that era.
Back to top Go down
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male
Number of posts : 4880

PostSubject: Re: What film are you most looking forward to?   What film are you most looking forward to? - Page 11 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:54 am

That is true, but I think Ghostbusters in particular was a fluke. Everyone involved peaked at that point, especially the dads watching Sigourney Weaver as a cock-crazed slut from hell. Who would've thought such a satisfying film would've come from such mediocre people as Dan Aykroyd and Ivan Reitman? I mean, forget straight-to-DVD, these men have seemed to pioneer the straight-to-car-boot-sale movement.
Back to top Go down
ginwai
ginwai

PostSubject: Re: What film are you most looking forward to?   What film are you most looking forward to? - Page 11 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:01 am

Tired-Hippo wrote:
Like I said...watch the trailer, and gentley weep over all the shit looking wirework in it.

i meant Bryn and Ghostbusters 3. i really wouldn't be surprised if Blood was donkey plop.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: What film are you most looking forward to?   What film are you most looking forward to? - Page 11 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:05 am

Oh right....ghostbusters 3 will be so good it'll tear a hole in bryns brain that'll tear the universe apart,
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female
Number of posts : 8855

PostSubject: Re: What film are you most looking forward to?   What film are you most looking forward to? - Page 11 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:23 am

Terminator Salvation mostly so I can drool over CB
Back to top Go down
Goostaph
Evangelist
Evangelist

Male
Number of posts : 2445

PostSubject: Re: What film are you most looking forward to?   What film are you most looking forward to? - Page 11 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:45 am

You'll be drooling together then ....have you heard that fuckers lisp?
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male
Number of posts : 7943

PostSubject: Re: What film are you most looking forward to?   What film are you most looking forward to? - Page 11 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:04 pm