ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My name (ain't) JONAS.

Go down 
+25
Hector
Cropcircle Hair
r new pal
ginwai
b3ni
PARTY HARD ACCOUNT
blackangel56
david
monkeh
Eve
bidders
Someone with nowt to say
ookie
generationterrorist
ReDfEsTeR
ignitableduck
BRYN_BORANGA
lobster_johnson
Fu Manchu
Shaunography
tinkapeel
O Goncho
P
Spectral Knight
Tired-Hippo
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
P
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
P

Female
Number of posts : 1198

My name (ain't) JONAS. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My name (ain't) JONAS.   My name (ain't) JONAS. - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 10:32 am

Friday night went out for supposeldy a drink with friends, which then turned into me going into a club and bumping into a guy I know... got in at 2 but didnt get to sleep till 4 then last night I went out for a friends 21st, and got back at 2am. today i've had to run around the house tidying up like mad, doing loads of washing and shopping to fill up the fridge for when my 'rents get back from holiday tonight, and I have a driving lesson at 6, then tomorrow night im going out again for a girls night out :-s
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness
ignitableduck

Female
Number of posts : 5491

PostSubject: Re: My name (ain't) JONAS.   My name (ain't) JONAS. - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 10:39 am

ooh, that does sound a bit hectic.. ran into a boy you know and didnt get to sleep till 4 ehh? randy indeed, hehe! i had a strange weekend actually. on friday the bloke i jus broke up with come round and then we went for a drink, and i was supposed to meet my friend ad he was going home early cos he had his little boy this weekend,but then he came with and confused me a lot. the jager didnt help. then yesterday i went out with my friend and she left about half twelve so i met my other ex and got in an argument which i mentioned up there. humph.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male
Number of posts : 3269

PostSubject: Re: My name (ain't) JONAS.   My name (ain't) JONAS. - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 12:12 pm

couple of stopouts!

i want a girly night out.
Back to top Go down
P
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
P

Female

PostSubject: Re: My name (ain't) JONAS.   My name (ain't) JONAS. - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 12:13 pm

Yeah, haha except I couldn't get rid of him the next day :-s It was kind of wierd.. plus he works with me so i'll see him at work.. (he works 2 floors up though so at least hes not in my department!) Last night was great but it was spoilt by this 'couple' who got together a few weeks ago, but then after that he wasn't interested in her and she got upset when he told her he just wanted to be frineds. Everyone was trying to get them to talk to each other and i was just trying to stay out of it!
Back to top Go down
P
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
P

Female

PostSubject: Re: My name (ain't) JONAS.   My name (ain't) JONAS. - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 12:14 pm

Wear a wig, get some make up and then we'll all go out for a girls night, red!
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: My name (ain't) JONAS.   My name (ain't) JONAS. - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 12:25 pm

don't tempt me! Very Happy

do every group of girls secretly hate each other?
Back to top Go down
P
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
P

Female

PostSubject: Re: My name (ain't) JONAS.   My name (ain't) JONAS. - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 12:40 pm

No, just the bitchy chavvy ones.
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: My name (ain't) JONAS.   My name (ain't) JONAS. - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 12:41 pm

nooo. i dont think so. im moving in with five girls on saturday, so i hope not. ¬_¬ if they do, im fucked. ooh what if they all secretly hate me already! why would you do this to me.

yeah i tend to stay out of stuff like that too randy. once two of my friends were fighting and i got involved and it all ended up with a tiny vicious lesbian threatening to burn my house down. do you like this guy or is seeing him at work gonna be awkward?
Back to top Go down
P
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
P

Female

PostSubject: Re: My name (ain't) JONAS.   My name (ain't) JONAS. - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 12:45 pm

I don't really know him too well. He's fit though. I went to primary school with him, and I've seen him around work but not spoken to him much, then he came upto me in the club and we talked for a bit.. but I'm happy for things to go back to that because I'm not looking to settle at the moment anyway. Plus, he was kinda rough but that could have been because he was drunk
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: My name (ain't) JONAS.   My name (ain't) JONAS. - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 12:46 pm

sorry Razz 5 girls under one roof? LEZZY
Back to top Go down
P
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
P

Female

PostSubject: Re: My name (ain't) JONAS.   My name (ain't) JONAS. - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 12:47 pm

Watch out for when everyone is on their cycle at the same time, and you have to fight for the loo...
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: My name (ain't) JONAS.   My name (ain't) JONAS. - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 12:53 pm

yeah i know its gonna be great, we've already gone out and bought feather filled pillows so when we fight in our underwear there'll be feathers flying through the air and stuff. and its actually six girls including me, 'cos that way when we get lezzy we can pair up.

oooh fair dos, how dyu mean rough? unless you mean it in a reeeally graphic way in which case im not sure it would be appropriate for a sunday evening.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: My name (ain't) JONAS.   My name (ain't) JONAS. - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 12:55 pm

that better all happen or i'll be well cross with you.
Back to top Go down
P
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
P

Female

PostSubject: Re: My name (ain't) JONAS.   My name (ain't) JONAS. - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 12:55 pm

No, I just mean rough as in... clumsy I guess.
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: My name (ain't) JONAS.   My name (ain't) JONAS. - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 12:58 pm

ooh, well yeah that could be attributed to being drunk. or he could just be naturally clumsy. which actually, could be fun because then everytime he falls over you can laugh at him.

of course its going to happen. then we'll be all 'ooooh, my bras just SO uncomfortable, im just going to take it off!!'

its what girls do!
Back to top Go down
P
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
P

Female

PostSubject: Re: My name (ain't) JONAS.   My name (ain't) JONAS. - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 1:04 pm

That reminds me, this is uncomfortable *takes off bra*
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: My name (ain't) JONAS.   My name (ain't) JONAS. - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 1:07 pm

boobies !!

Oh noes!
Back to top Go down
P
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
P

Female

PostSubject: Re: My name (ain't) JONAS.   My name (ain't) JONAS. - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 1:10 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: My name (ain't) JONAS.   My name (ain't) JONAS. - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 1:37 pm

its things like that which make me glad ive got small boobs.
Back to top Go down
P
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
P

Female

PostSubject: Re: My name (ain't) JONAS.   My name (ain't) JONAS. - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 1:37 pm

Yeah, they must weigh a ton! I'd be surprised if she could actually walk!
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: My name (ain't) JONAS.   My name (ain't) JONAS. - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 1:42 pm

maybe she could use them as makeshift arms and flex them to crawl?
Back to top Go down
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male
Number of posts : 4880

PostSubject: Re: My name (ain't) JONAS.   My name (ain't) JONAS. - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 1:45 pm

Can I just ask if either of you actually think that picture hasn't been tampered with, or is this just banter?
Back to top Go down
P
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
P

Female

PostSubject: Re: My name (ain't) JONAS.   My name (ain't) JONAS. - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 1:45 pm

Do you even have to ask Bryn?
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: My name (ain't) JONAS.   My name (ain't) JONAS. - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 1:49 pm

Clearly it's real. And crawling with them is an entirely reasonable idea.
Back to top Go down
P
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
P

Female

PostSubject: Re: My name (ain't) JONAS.   My name (ain't) JONAS. - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 1:50 pm

Yeah Bryn, don't be so st00pid!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My name (ain't) JONAS.   My name (ain't) JONAS. - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

My name (ain't) JONAS.
Page 14 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ಠ_ಠ :: Forums :: Bile-
Jump to: