ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

10 Hidden Boardies

Go down 
+17
ROCK AND ROLL
tinkapeel
AllYourBase
Shaunography
Elginboy
Spectral Knight
b3ni
Fuckpencil
Fu Manchu
P
Sgt Fury
BRYN_BORANGA
Tired-Hippo
AceCombat
ReDfEsTeR
Eve
O Goncho
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female
Number of posts : 6070

10 Hidden Boardies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 Hidden Boardies   10 Hidden Boardies - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:58 pm

The above ill advised comment, and a complete lack of anything interesting to say whatsoever. I can't remember ever having a genuinely interesting conversation with her. Or witnessing one.

It was like talking to a small child. And like a small child she was EVERYWHERE.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

PostSubject: Re: 10 Hidden Boardies   10 Hidden Boardies - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:00 pm

She didn't seem to consider the dangers of so much unprotected sex, to me that's a bit stupid, and is as reckless and potentially damaging to one's health as smoking, Fucky.

But I can find evidence on every boardie being thick as pigshite, so it's all relative, innit.
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: 10 Hidden Boardies   10 Hidden Boardies - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:02 pm

It's also quite repellent witnessing the penis based stupidity of many men on a daily basis.*

*no Hippo, that's not just aimed at you before you go getting all whingy
Back to top Go down
Fuckpencil
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
Fuckpencil

Male
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: 10 Hidden Boardies   10 Hidden Boardies - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:03 pm

Some women (and men) remain childlike. Take Paula Yates, for example. I find it an endearing quality. I remember a fair few pleasant exchanges with Eve. Perhaps the two of you just clashed, seeing you have opposing values and that.

Fair point, SK.
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: 10 Hidden Boardies   10 Hidden Boardies - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:04 pm

Fuckpencil wrote:
Perhaps the two of you just clashed, seeing you have opposing values and that.

That and she was a complete POOHEAD.
Back to top Go down
Hector
Consigliere
Consigliere

Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: 10 Hidden Boardies   10 Hidden Boardies - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:06 pm

Fuckpencil wrote:
Some women (and men) remain childlike. Take Paula Yates, for example. I find it an endearing quality. I remember a fair few pleasant exchanges with Eve. Perhaps the two of you just clashed, seeing you have opposing values and that.

Fair point, SK.

Didn't Paula Yates die from a heroin overdose?
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: 10 Hidden Boardies   10 Hidden Boardies - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:07 pm

tinkapeel wrote:
It's also quite repellent witnessing the penis based stupidity of many men on a daily basis.

I hope you don't include me in this 'many men' - all my penis based stupidity has always, and will always in the future be excluding Eve, thankyouverymuch. I get into enough trouble on my own accord. :/
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: 10 Hidden Boardies   10 Hidden Boardies - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:08 pm

She doesn't seem to bring out the best in people, but you weren't at the forefront of my mind.
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness
ignitableduck

Female
Number of posts : 5491

PostSubject: Re: 10 Hidden Boardies   10 Hidden Boardies - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:09 pm

btw, is anyone watching come dine with me? cos theres some proper dickhead bloke on it.
Back to top Go down
Fuckpencil
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
Fuckpencil

Male
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: 10 Hidden Boardies   10 Hidden Boardies - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:11 pm

Hector wrote:
Didn't Paula Yates die from a heroin overdose?
Yeah, but that's a moot point. It was just a cultural reference point to illustrate the personality trait in question.
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: 10 Hidden Boardies   10 Hidden Boardies - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:12 pm

I am.

Ducky, are out tellys connected or something?
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: 10 Hidden Boardies   10 Hidden Boardies - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:13 pm

Nope, I've not watched anything on TV at all today apart from the football. I shouldn't even be in now, but it's taking someone fucking aaaaaages to get ready tonight. Loooonnnng. Sad
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: 10 Hidden Boardies   10 Hidden Boardies - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:15 pm

Is that your GIIIIIIIIIIIRLFRIEND?
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

PostSubject: Re: 10 Hidden Boardies   10 Hidden Boardies - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:16 pm

tinkapeel wrote:
It's also quite repellent witnessing the penis based stupidity of many men on a daily basis.*

*no Hippo, that's not just aimed at you before you go getting all whingy

Well my views tend to be the opposite of most of the primitive minded men on here, so I wouldn't expect that to be aimed at me.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: 10 Hidden Boardies   10 Hidden Boardies - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:17 pm

[quote="ignitableduck"]btw, is anyone watching come dine with me? cos theres some proper dickhead bloke on it.[/quote

YES

He's like Terry Prachet crossed with a pile of piss soaked shit.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: 10 Hidden Boardies   10 Hidden Boardies - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:20 pm

tinkapeel wrote:

Yes. It's kinda, well less kinda, but you know what I mean, official now, so can't even complain. But also her mates too. Women and their fucking mission to Mars and back before they can throw on an outfit.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male
Number of posts : 3269

PostSubject: Re: 10 Hidden Boardies   10 Hidden Boardies - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:22 pm

SHE WILL STAMP ON UR HEART

THEY ALL DO
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: 10 Hidden Boardies   10 Hidden Boardies - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:23 pm

i think they must be tink!

yeah hes a BELLEND hippo. hahaha, "why is no one hitting him?".
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: 10 Hidden Boardies   10 Hidden Boardies - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:23 pm

"Why hasn't anybody hit him"

Narrator 4 teh win.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

Oh snap.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: 10 Hidden Boardies   10 Hidden Boardies - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:24 pm

Nah, Red, I'm too chilled for that shite. I'll be worried when it's not all fucking front and gob when I chat and text her, but for now, t'is all cool as, like.
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: 10 Hidden Boardies   10 Hidden Boardies - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:25 pm

Spectral Knight wrote:
tinkapeel wrote:

Yes. It's kinda, well less kinda, but you know what I mean, official now, so can't even complain. But also her mates too. Women and their fucking mission to Mars and back before they can throw on an outfit.

WEDDING! Crazy happy

You all moan about us getting ready but you all like the end result don't you. Either be patient or we'll all just wear sacks. I like your girlfriend already, sisterly solidarity.
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: 10 Hidden Boardies   10 Hidden Boardies - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:26 pm

it takes me about five minutes to get ready.. could this be why i don't have a boyfriend?
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: 10 Hidden Boardies   10 Hidden Boardies - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:27 pm

Takes me longer than that....
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: 10 Hidden Boardies   10 Hidden Boardies - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:27 pm

Fucking hell, Tink! Drop the wedding deal, it's scary enough that she wanted me out at a family party of hers on Friday night. Thankfully I was legit hanging, so got to pass up the offer, but meetin' the parents is a massive no-no. It never goes well.

Bollocks to the sack - I'd rather she was wearin' nowt at all. Quicker and cuts to the chase.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 Hidden Boardies   10 Hidden Boardies - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

10 Hidden Boardies
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next