ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i' ve had a dream in english

Go down 
+7
elprawn
lobster_johnson
O Goncho
alecs
Cropcircle Hair
plecko
Scarlet Rope
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlet Rope
Evangelist
Evangelist
Scarlet Rope

Female
Number of posts : 2385

i' ve had a dream in english Empty
PostSubject: i' ve had a dream in english   i' ve had a dream in english EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:21 am

i love it, because i' m always fluent in these dreams, i speak very easily.
Back to top Go down
plecko
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
plecko

Female
Number of posts : 1261

PostSubject: Re: i' ve had a dream in english   i' ve had a dream in english EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 2:00 am

Can you type it easier than you speak it? I wish I could speak another language Sad
Back to top Go down
Cropcircle Hair
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
Cropcircle Hair

Number of posts : 727

PostSubject: Re: i' ve had a dream in english   i' ve had a dream in english EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 2:21 am

So what's prevented you from learning one ?
Back to top Go down
alecs
Peon
Peon
alecs

Male
Number of posts : 205

PostSubject: Re: i' ve had a dream in english   i' ve had a dream in english EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 4:59 am

Being thick
Back to top Go down
plecko
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
plecko

Female
Number of posts : 1261

PostSubject: Re: i' ve had a dream in english   i' ve had a dream in english EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 7:06 am

I used to be able to speak German fluently, but years of not bothering means I can only just about structure a sentence now.
Back to top Go down
alecs
Peon
Peon
alecs

Male

PostSubject: Re: i' ve had a dream in english   i' ve had a dream in english EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 7:10 am

I wish I knew German Sad

Need German friend to teach me
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male
Number of posts : 7943

PostSubject: Re: i' ve had a dream in english   i' ve had a dream in english EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 7:11 am

I took German for a year, 6 or 7 years ago. I'm completely fluent.
Back to top Go down
alecs
Peon
Peon
alecs

Male

PostSubject: Re: i' ve had a dream in english   i' ve had a dream in english EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 7:13 am

nang
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

PostSubject: Re: i' ve had a dream in english   i' ve had a dream in english EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:50 pm

this can be the new official dream thread.

last night one of my dreams involved me going to china on holiday. beijing, specifically. when i got there i went into a restaurant and when youd ordered your food there, you were given a piece of paper with a short personality test thing on it, to determine the best way to present your food to you, for the optimum dining experience. i remember you had to tick all the things that applied to you. one of the boxes had "i enjoy laughing about my meal" or words to that effect next to it. i dont remember if i ticked it it but when my meal came out it was a slab of battered meat of some kind, cut into the shape of a duck.

after that i popped home(?!) to get something id forgotten. home in my dream wasnt like my irl home. while i was away, there was a boy who i would estimate to be about 9 years old looking after my house. he was smoking a cigarette when i arrived. after a while it occured to me that it was probably going to be very expensive and difficult to get another ticket so that i could resume my holiday after getting whatever it was that id forgotten (i dont remember what it was). immediately after that, it occured to me that i had no recollection of how i got home from china at all. then i woke up.

Last edited by bantha_fodder on Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : djgshsh)
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: i' ve had a dream in english   i' ve had a dream in english EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:52 pm

Thankfully I haven't had any dreams in a while, none I remember anyway. They always tend to be nightmarish, even the ones that don't sound like nightmares when you describe them have me waking up in a frenzied sweat*.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
elprawn
Internet Villain
Internet Villain
elprawn

Number of posts : 462

PostSubject: Re: i' ve had a dream in english   i' ve had a dream in english EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 6:49 pm

Endlich ein grund zur panik.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rope
Evangelist
Evangelist
Scarlet Rope

Female
Number of posts : 2385

PostSubject: Re: i' ve had a dream in english   i' ve had a dream in english EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 2:09 am

I' ve had a terrible dream last night! I have a 58 year old colleague i get along really good with, she' s very nice. I dreamt that i was in some kind of girl school, and the school seemed to be haunted. After many events, i found out that my colleague wanted to kill and eat me! At this point i woke up feeling very chocked.
Back to top Go down
Big_Fat_Dan
Belly'll Getcha
Belly'll Getcha
Big_Fat_Dan

Male
Number of posts : 2350

PostSubject: Re: i' ve had a dream in english   i' ve had a dream in english EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 3:32 am

bantha_fodder wrote:
this can be the new official dream thread.

last night one of my dreams involved me going to china on holiday. beijing, specifically. when i got there i went into a restaurant and when youd ordered your food there, you were given a piece of paper with a short personality test thing on it, to determine the best way to present your food to you, for the optimum dining experience. i remember you had to tick all the things that applied to you. one of the boxes had "i enjoy laughing about my meal" or words to that effect next to it. i dont remember if i ticked it it but when my meal came out it was a slab of battered meat of some kind, cut into the shape of a duck.

after that i popped home(?!) to get something id forgotten. home in my dream wasnt like my irl home. while i was away, there was a boy who i would estimate to be about 9 years old looking after my house. he was smoking a cigarette when i arrived. after a while it occured to me that it was probably going to be very expensive and difficult to get another ticket so that i could resume my holiday after getting whatever it was that id forgotten (i dont remember what it was). immediately after that, it occured to me that i had no recollection of how i got home from china at all. then i woke up.

WHAT A POINTLESS DREAM BANTH, lol
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female
Number of posts : 6070

PostSubject: Re: i' ve had a dream in english   i' ve had a dream in english EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 5:25 am

Night before last I dreamed I was working in the same office as Stephen Merchant, where he declared his love for me regardless of his girlfriend and my Matthew. He suggested we run off and save the world together, then the building started collapsing and we had to get out.

I then had a cup of tea with my Mum to discuss matters.

I feel a bit weird about him now.
Back to top Go down
elprawn
Internet Villain
Internet Villain
elprawn

PostSubject: Re: i' ve had a dream in english   i' ve had a dream in english EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 6:43 am

Stephen Merchant? Why don't you just put as goldfish up your vagina?
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: i' ve had a dream in english   i' ve had a dream in english EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 6:59 am

I'll have you know he was a perfect gentleman.
Back to top Go down
elprawn
Internet Villain
Internet Villain
elprawn

PostSubject: Re: i' ve had a dream in english   i' ve had a dream in english EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 7:05 am

His eyes were perfect?
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: i' ve had a dream in english   i' ve had a dream in english EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 7:09 am

Pretty good.
Back to top Go down
elprawn
Internet Villain
Internet Villain
elprawn

PostSubject: Re: i' ve had a dream in english   i' ve had a dream in english EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 7:11 am

You fucking sicko.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female
Number of posts : 8855

PostSubject: Re: i' ve had a dream in english   i' ve had a dream in english EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 5:26 pm

last night I dreamt that I was making out with some girl.... I didn't enjoy it, but didn't hate it either.....
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female
Number of posts : 9527

PostSubject: Re: i' ve had a dream in english   i' ve had a dream in english EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 5:29 pm

Go figure
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/upyoneuneodieseoparayo
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female

PostSubject: Re: i' ve had a dream in english   i' ve had a dream in english EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 5:29 pm

Apparently most dreams only last a few seconds, how the hell can that be true?!
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: i' ve had a dream in english   i' ve had a dream in english EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 5:31 pm

AceCombat wrote:
last night I dreamt that I was making out with some girl.... I didn't enjoy it, but didn't hate it either.....
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female
Number of posts : 8855

PostSubject: Re: i' ve had a dream in english   i' ve had a dream in english EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 5:33 pm

please delete that picture from your omputer....
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female

PostSubject: Re: i' ve had a dream in english   i' ve had a dream in english EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 5:34 pm

I once had a dream about eels, I have always hated eels, it was probably about my journey through t.p since it was at that time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i' ve had a dream in english   i' ve had a dream in english Empty

Back to top Go down

i' ve had a dream in english
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next