ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey Hippo, isn't that Eve?

Go down 
+4
Eve
b3ni
Tired-Hippo
Narg
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

Hey Hippo, isn't that Eve? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Hippo, isn't that Eve?   Hey Hippo, isn't that Eve? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:06 pm

There were a lot of people there and a lot of different forums.

I hardly remember any names from there now. Even the people I really liked.

I remember Melassa because we both liked the Cure.

I remember there was quite a bit of gay drama there. She was best friends with Michael Stipe. I liked a lot of the people there.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hippo, isn't that Eve?   Hey Hippo, isn't that Eve? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:24 pm

I might remember your name but after 9/11 I was mostly in the politics section with brava.

I left when she started her own website. I left when Courtney demanded that they all put their pictures up because someone had reported one of her posts about the Macbeth film and she said it had cost her the part.

That's what I didn't like about her. She actually demanded people put their pictures up or they would be deleted. No-one was even allowed to mention Frances Bean.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hippo, isn't that Eve?   Hey Hippo, isn't that Eve? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 1:31 am

I wouldn't have put my photo in anyway but it was more the principle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hippo, isn't that Eve?   Hey Hippo, isn't that Eve? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Hippo, isn't that Eve?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2