ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which of these consoles did you/do you own?

Go down 
+4
Shaunography
b3ni
Tired-Hippo
O Goncho
8 posters

NES
Which of these consoles did you/do you own? Vote_lcap4%Which of these consoles did you/do you own? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 5 ]
SNES
Which of these consoles did you/do you own? Vote_lcap6%Which of these consoles did you/do you own? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 9 ]
N64
Which of these consoles did you/do you own? Vote_lcap6%Which of these consoles did you/do you own? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 8 ]
Gamecube
 6% [ 8 ]
Wii
Which of these consoles did you/do you own? Vote_lcap5%Which of these consoles did you/do you own? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 7 ]
Gameboy
Which of these consoles did you/do you own? Vote_lcap8%Which of these consoles did you/do you own? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 12 ]
Gameboy Advance
 6% [ 8 ]
DS
Which of these consoles did you/do you own? Vote_lcap5%Which of these consoles did you/do you own? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 7 ]
Master System
Which of these consoles did you/do you own? Vote_lcap4%Which of these consoles did you/do you own? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 5 ]
Mega Drive
Which of these consoles did you/do you own? Vote_lcap7%Which of these consoles did you/do you own? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 10 ]
+ the Mega-CD add-on
Which of these consoles did you/do you own? Vote_lcap2%Which of these consoles did you/do you own? Vote_rcap
 2% [ 3 ]
Saturn
Which of these consoles did you/do you own? Vote_lcap1%Which of these consoles did you/do you own? Vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
Dreamcast
 5% [ 7 ]
Game Gear
Which of these consoles did you/do you own? Vote_lcap3%Which of these consoles did you/do you own? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 4 ]
Playstation
Which of these consoles did you/do you own? Vote_lcap8%Which of these consoles did you/do you own? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 11 ]
Playstation 2
Which of these consoles did you/do you own? Vote_lcap10%Which of these consoles did you/do you own? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 14 ]
Playstation 3
Which of these consoles did you/do you own? Vote_lcap2%Which of these consoles did you/do you own? Vote_rcap
 2% [ 3 ]
PSP
Which of these consoles did you/do you own? Vote_lcap1%Which of these consoles did you/do you own? Vote_rcap
 1% [ 2 ]
Xbox
 4% [ 5 ]
Xbox 360
 6% [ 8 ]
N-Gage
 1% [ 1 ]
Neo Geo Pocket
Which of these consoles did you/do you own? Vote_lcap0%Which of these consoles did you/do you own? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 2 ]
Atari 2600
 1% [ 1 ]
TurboGrafx-16
Which of these consoles did you/do you own? Vote_lcap0%Which of these consoles did you/do you own? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Intellivision
 0% [ 0 ]
Pong
 1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 142

AuthorMessage
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male
Number of posts : 7943

Which of these consoles did you/do you own? Empty
PostSubject: Which of these consoles did you/do you own?   Which of these consoles did you/do you own? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:38 pm

Tell.

And list any not listed that you also owned (no I didn't miss stuff out, I just didn't list every console ever Maayan Taube )
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which of these consoles did you/do you own?   Which of these consoles did you/do you own? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:45 pm

My cousin had a NES and my nan had Pong, but I don't think I can really count either as being mine. So I didn't.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

PostSubject: Re: Which of these consoles did you/do you own?   Which of these consoles did you/do you own? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:51 pm

No amstrad 464? XD
Back to top Go down
b3ni
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness

Male
Number of posts : 5145

PostSubject: Re: Which of these consoles did you/do you own?   Which of these consoles did you/do you own? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:25 pm

I did have one cassete using console, not a clue what it was called though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.goatsemarathon.com
Shaunography
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
Shaunography

Male
Number of posts : 1297

PostSubject: Re: Which of these consoles did you/do you own?   Which of these consoles did you/do you own? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:48 pm

You missed out the Commodore 64 Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/shaunography
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which of these consoles did you/do you own?   Which of these consoles did you/do you own? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 6:07 pm

O Goncho wrote:
(no I didn't miss stuff out, I just didn't list every console ever Maayan Taube )
Unimpressed
Back to top Go down
ginwai
ginwai

Number of posts : 5066

PostSubject: Re: Which of these consoles did you/do you own?   Which of these consoles did you/do you own? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:01 am

i played and borrowed loads but only had a few Ninty ones and a Game Gear.

also, the iPhone is a legit gaming platform i think.
Back to top Go down
Fu Manchu
Evangelist
Evangelist
Fu Manchu

Male
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: Which of these consoles did you/do you own?   Which of these consoles did you/do you own? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:15 am

the 64 was a computer not a console.

I had one of those. Loved Chase HQ and Rick Dangerous.
Back to top Go down
http://fumanchu.synthasite.com/bootlegs.php
Shaunography
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
Shaunography

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which of these consoles did you/do you own?   Which of these consoles did you/do you own? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:21 am

Fu Manchu wrote:
the 64 was a computer not a console.

I had one of those. Loved Chase HQ and Rick Dangerous.

School Daze and Wizards of Wor were the shiz. I had a Popeye game, too, but I can't remember what it was called.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which of these consoles did you/do you own?   Which of these consoles did you/do you own? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:50 am

Just to further the listing-geeky-goodness...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shaunography
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
Shaunography

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which of these consoles did you/do you own?   Which of these consoles did you/do you own? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:56 am

O Goncho wrote:
O Goncho wrote:
(no I didn't miss stuff out, I just didn't list every console ever Maayan Taube )
Unimpressed

Hmph!
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male
Number of posts : 3269

PostSubject: Re: Which of these consoles did you/do you own?   Which of these consoles did you/do you own? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:31 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shaunography
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
Shaunography

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which of these consoles did you/do you own?   Which of these consoles did you/do you own? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:42 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
bidders
Awesome Wizard Whale
Awesome Wizard Whale
bidders

Number of posts : 4246

PostSubject: Re: Which of these consoles did you/do you own?   Which of these consoles did you/do you own? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:00 am

NES
SNES
N64
Gamecube
Wii
Gameboy
Gameboy Advance
DS
Megadrive
Mega CD
Dreamcast
Playstation
PS2
Xbox
Xbox360
NeoGeo Pocket
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which of these consoles did you/do you own?   Which of these consoles did you/do you own? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:02 am

bidders wrote:
NeoGeo Pocket
Extra high five

Rarely to ever used mine, but still, mad propz.
Back to top Go down
bidders
Awesome Wizard Whale
Awesome Wizard Whale
bidders

PostSubject: Re: Which of these consoles did you/do you own?   Which of these consoles did you/do you own? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:03 am

Mine must still be at my mums house, I had a kinda camo/blue colour one.

I can't remember what games I had/have.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which of these consoles did you/do you own?   Which of these consoles did you/do you own? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:07 am

Mine was silver, and, if I remember correctly, is under my bed with my mega drive and 64.
Back to top Go down
bidders
Awesome Wizard Whale
Awesome Wizard Whale
bidders

PostSubject: Re: Which of these consoles did you/do you own?   Which of these consoles did you/do you own? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:08 am

I wanna go get mine now.

I think I had a metal slug game for it.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which of these consoles did you/do you own?   Which of these consoles did you/do you own? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:11 am

Yeah, me too! That and some terrible fighting game are all I remember owning. Metal Slug was the shit though, and it looked beaut'.
Back to top Go down
bidders
Awesome Wizard Whale
Awesome Wizard Whale
bidders

PostSubject: Re: Which of these consoles did you/do you own?   Which of these consoles did you/do you own? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:15 am

Yeah I had SNK vs Capcom on it I think, all the fighters were horrible kiddie manga style.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which of these consoles did you/do you own?   Which of these consoles did you/do you own? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:19 am

bidders wrote:
Yeah I had SNK vs Capcom on it I think, all the fighters were horrible kiddie manga style.
lawl, turns out that's the one I was thinking of...