ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread...

Go down 
+6
Spectral Knight
Tired-Hippo
ROCK AND ROLL
ReDfEsTeR
O Goncho
lobster_johnson
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread... Empty
PostSubject: The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread...   The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread... EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 5:55 pm

I consider it quite a compliment.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

PostSubject: Re: The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread...   The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread... EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:06 pm

i did. because instead of just ignoring him, you argue with him. like eve did. and so it goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

youre either part of the solution or youre part of the problem. please become part of the solution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder

PostSubject: Re: The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread...   The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread... EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:13 pm

I try but hes so infuriating, its just so tempting to reply to what he says.

I shall try and stop though Up
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male
Number of posts : 7943

PostSubject: Re: The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread...   The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread... EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:14 pm

Pay attention to that man, Daniel. He is far wiser than you or I.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread...   The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread... EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:16 pm

I shall, I shall. I will resist all temptations to retort to his posts, however much it may drive me crazy!!
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

PostSubject: Re: The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread...   The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread... EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:16 pm

put him on your ignore list, if it becomes too hard. i appreciate your efforts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder

PostSubject: Re: The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread...   The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread... EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:18 pm

I'm going to buy a little voodoo doll to stick pins in if it starts to get too hard!!
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male
Number of posts : 3269

PostSubject: Re: The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread...   The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread... EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:07 pm

if hippo didn't give me my rep i'd be well impressed.
Back to top Go down
ROCK AND ROLL
Evangelist
Evangelist
ROCK AND ROLL

Male
Number of posts : 2412

PostSubject: Re: The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread...   The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread... EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 11:09 pm

i'd love to know who gave me the legend rep, cos i changed my name to it. so astute.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

PostSubject: Re: The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread...   The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread... EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:34 am

I don't actually change reps that much if at all.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

PostSubject: Re: The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread...   The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread... EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:49 am

bantha_fodder+ wrote:
youre either part of the solution or youre part of the problem. please become part of the solution.

The Final Solution?
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread...   The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread... EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 3:37 am

Hey SK...did you know there was a wcw wrestler called that?
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread...   The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread... EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 3:55 am

No, although given their abundance of awful taste angles, it doesn't surprise me in the least if his ring attire comprised a blackshirt and jackboots, and he had a toothbrush 'tash.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread...   The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread... EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 4:04 am

There was a wcw wrestler called Jackboot as well.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread...   The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread... EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 4:04 am

They also had Dennis Rapeman in the main event.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread...   The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread... EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 4:06 am

Stick with the nazi theme.....
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female
Number of posts : 8855

PostSubject: Re: The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread...   The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 8:23 am

Camel toe? Fuck you, Jason
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread...   The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 8:35 am

Nut me, lover.

I don't see you as a spandex wearer.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread...   The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 8:36 am

I'm not, my legs are too skinny
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread...   The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 8:36 am

And your vagina is too hairy.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread...   The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 8:37 am

Doesn't stop your mother....
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread...   The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 8:39 am

Awesome!!!!

You're so sexy when you're spiteful.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread...   The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 8:41 am

I'm always sexy, no matter what I do....

as long as you don't see me while I'm doing it
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread...   The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 8:42 am

You're next sexy when you've got the runs.

I regret setting up that camera......
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread...   The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 8:43 am

No...no...Nooo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread...   The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread... Empty

Back to top Go down

The "Who gave me this reputation and why?" thread...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next