ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Top 5 deaths in videogames.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

Top 5 deaths in videogames. Empty
PostSubject: Top 5 deaths in videogames.   Top 5 deaths in videogames. EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 5:35 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 deaths in videogames.   Top 5 deaths in videogames. EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:08 am

spoilers, idiot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 deaths in videogames.   Top 5 deaths in videogames. EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:11 am

Pfft, most are old games, and everyone knows about the COD4 death...heck OPM spoiled it in their review of the game before it came out.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 deaths in videogames.   Top 5 deaths in videogames. EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:12 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
Benicio Del Roro
Affable Scamp
Affable Scamp

Male
Number of posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 deaths in videogames.   Top 5 deaths in videogames. EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:50 am

I don't mind because I don't play games anymore, apart from the odd blast on Pro Evo with mates or a session of Football Manager.

Going by what hippo said about this COD4 game, did everyone that play FF7 (best game ever) first time around know Aeries was going to die? Hell, I think a picture of Cloud letting her sink was on the back of the box.

I knew it was going to happen right from the start because of all the magazine hype, so it never really shocked me, but I wonder if I would have been pretty shocked if I didn't expect it at all? Probably, considering I was 11 at the time.

Love that game.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 deaths in videogames.   Top 5 deaths in videogames. EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:55 am

TBH that picture wasn't quite enough...and because it was an rpg you always believed they'd be some aspect that would mean she wasn't dead or was at least going to be ressurected.

And also it was where in the storyline her death occured....round the half way mark, you'd usually expect a death on that level at the end.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male
Number of posts : 7943

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 deaths in videogames.   Top 5 deaths in videogames. EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:56 am

Boy am I glad I glazed my eyes over and skipped to 'Everyone knows the COD4 death'.

*leaves*
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 deaths in videogames.   Top 5 deaths in videogames. EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 7:32 am

Crazy happy
Back to top Go down
Shaunography
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
Shaunography

Male
Number of posts : 1297

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 deaths in videogames.   Top 5 deaths in videogames. EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 8:28 am

Pro Evo? Fuck off. London Blue vs Merseyside Red - THE FINAL BATTLE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/shaunography
Benicio Del Roro
Affable Scamp
Affable Scamp

Male
Number of posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 deaths in videogames.   Top 5 deaths in videogames. EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 5:26 am

"Odd blast" as in "haven't really played Pro Evo since the sixth (and best) installment".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 deaths in videogames.   Top 5 deaths in videogames. Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 5 deaths in videogames.
Page 1 of 1