ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

And how do you feel today? thread

Go down 
+25
harmar
Hector
O Goncho
ROCK AND ROLL
Big_Fat_Dan
acousticbrother
plecko
?
lobster_johnson
Wilona
Ollie
Goostaph
PennyRT
b3ni
ReDfEsTeR
AceCombat
Spectral Knight
B
BRYN_BORANGA
Tired-Hippo
tinkapeel
bidders
Elginboy
Fuckpencil
ignitableduck
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
ignitableduck
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness
ignitableduck

Female
Number of posts : 5491

And how do you feel today? thread - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And how do you feel today? thread   And how do you feel today? thread - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:43 am

well she just moults really.. even when she brushes her teeth she manages to block the sink with her hair.
and i didnt appreciate it like you would have appreciated it, but i'm not pervy Very Happy (well not on girls)

im sure once they get used to living together the novelty of being pissed all the time will wear off? you should win the lottery or something, then you won't notice 550 a month..
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female
Number of posts : 8855

PostSubject: Re: And how do you feel today? thread   And how do you feel today? thread - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:45 am

Spectral Knight wrote:
See, the Army's good for some things. I can't believe you hated being in it!

I didn't hate it as much as I hated high school... But taking orders from someone who's significantly dumber than you takes it's toll in the long run...
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

PostSubject: Re: And how do you feel today? thread   And how do you feel today? thread - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:50 am

Eugh. She sounds a bit like one of those dog-people you hear about on US chat shows. That much hair is gross.

I'm not that pervy. I think the ability to perform yoga at high levels when burdened with larger than average tits is an athletic achievement, and should be applauded as such. Applauded and gawped at.

I sooo should win the lottery. I'd need to start playing though, to be in with a chance. And let's be honest...the novelty hasn't worn off for you, has it? Razz

AceCombat wrote:
I didn't hate it as much as I hated high school... But taking orders from someone who's significantly dumber than you takes it's toll in the long run...

What was there to hate about high school?
Back to top Go down
Big_Fat_Dan
Belly'll Getcha
Belly'll Getcha
Big_Fat_Dan

Male
Number of posts : 2350

PostSubject: Re: And how do you feel today? thread   And how do you feel today? thread - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:52 am

LUNCH!
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: And how do you feel today? thread   And how do you feel today? thread - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:55 am

What wasn't there to hate about high school.... I guess you weren't one of those unpopular people who was picked on and shit...
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: And how do you feel today? thread   And how do you feel today? thread - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:56 am

well get playing then! i know this bellend who won £45,000 cos his work had some syndicate or something, and if that stupid emo can win anyone can.

hahah it has! i drink a lot less when i'm at uni than i do at home actually! well except for this weekend gone and next weekend. but still, less.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: And how do you feel today? thread   And how do you feel today? thread - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:04 am

AceCombat wrote:
What wasn't there to hate about high school.... I guess you weren't one of those unpopular people who was picked on and shit...

Got a bit of stick, but I gave plenty back. And used to get into fights over not a lot, so I didn't get half the abuse that other weirdos got in case I kicked off. I wasn't even a weirdo really, just in my own world, and by year 10, there was a group of us not-quite-weirdos but not one of the cool mob who used to hang around together, and we generally got left alone to our own devices so that was all cool.

ignitableduck wrote:
well get playing then! i know this bellend who won £45,000 cos his work had some syndicate or something, and if that stupid emo can win anyone can.

hahah it has! i drink a lot less when i'm at uni than i do at home actually! well except for this weekend gone and next weekend. but still, less.

45K? SICK. Not playing a syndicate though...someone would only ponce the ticket...well, if I didn't first. Go for broke and go solo. Story of my life, alas.

I like that you say 'less' while rattling off the dates that you've yet to get pissed on but you know you'll be blotto on!
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: And how do you feel today? thread   And how do you feel today? thread - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:11 am

Yeah, so I would be one of those full-weirdos... Sad
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: And how do you feel today? thread   And how do you feel today? thread - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:14 am

Why? What made you a weirdo?
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: And how do you feel today? thread   And how do you feel today? thread - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:21 am

Well... I wouldn't really talk to anyone and I was total dork.... I guess that's the kind of thing that attracts bullies....
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: And how do you feel today? thread   And how do you feel today? thread - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:33 am

Are you still a bit like that?
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: And how do you feel today? thread   And how do you feel today? thread - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:57 am

I'm still a total dork, but the dork/bully ratio changes drastically when you go into uni, so now I have a bunch of friends who are dorks like me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: And how do you feel today? thread   And how do you feel today? thread - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:01 am

...a bunch of people like you sounds a scary prospect.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: And how do you feel today? thread   And how do you feel today? thread - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:02 am

Well, they're not all like me, but they're all dorky in different ways, I guess...
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: And how do you feel today? thread   And how do you feel today? thread - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:04 am

In which way are they dorky? Do they all have thick rimmed NHS glasses, lisp and wear cardigans?
Back to top Go down
Hector
Consigliere
Consigliere

Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: And how do you feel today? thread   And how do you feel today? thread - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:14 am

Are they Israeli versions of O Goncho?
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: And how do you feel today? thread   And how do you feel today? thread - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:16 am

I don't know if them being Israeli would make them more or less tolerable.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: And how do you feel today? thread   And how do you feel today? thread - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:35 am

Hector wrote:

Pretty much, only they drink, and like being around people...
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male
Number of posts : 7943

PostSubject: Re: And how do you feel today? thread   And how do you feel today? thread - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:38 am

...So nothing at all like me.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: And how do you feel today? thread   And how do you feel today? thread - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:45 am

AceCombat wrote:
Hector wrote:

Don't sound that dorky.
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: And how do you feel today? thread   And how do you feel today? thread - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:48 am

Spectral Knight wrote:

45K? SICK. Not playing a syndicate though...someone would only ponce the ticket...well, if I didn't first. Go for broke and go solo. Story of my life, alas.

I like that you say 'less' while rattling off the dates that you've yet to get pissed on but you know you'll be blotto on!

haha well its my housemates birthday this weekend so i HAVE to really. and football tomorrow so i might try convincing my housemates to have a beer and football night. it never really works though.

would you really steal the ticket if you did a syndicate? you bastard!
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: And how do you feel today? thread   And how do you feel today? thread - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:51 am

Beer and football nights are awesome. I'm not even watching tomorrow's game though because of prior arrangements. You're a dirty Gooner though, aren't you? You're getting thumped.

If it was a massive win, fuck yeah I would. If it was a couple hundred quid or less, than nah, but if there's at least five figures there, it'd be wrong not to.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: And how do you feel today? thread   And how do you feel today? thread - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:51 am

Spectral Knight wrote:
AceCombat wrote:
Hector wrote:

Don't sound that dorky.

Well, they're dorky in that they read a lot, and like philosophy and pursue dorky interests, but we're all into music and movies and stuff... kind of like cultural g33ks...
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: And how do you feel today? thread   And how do you feel today? thread - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:54 am

united fan AND a thief.. what a surprise Very Happy
and yeah beer and football nights are awesome, when beer and football nights don't coincide with the apprentice and desperate housewives, which are apparently UNMISSABLE. on the pain of death and all that.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: And how do you feel today? thread   And how do you feel today? thread - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:58 am

AceCombat wrote:
Spectral Knight wrote:
AceCombat wrote:
Hector wrote:

Don't sound that dorky.

Well, they're dorky in that they read a lot, and like philosophy and pursue dorky interests, but we're all into music and movies and stuff... kind of like cultural g33ks...

God...they sound like ME No...no...Nooo!

ignitableduck wrote:
united fan AND a thief.. what a surprise Very Happy

Like you wouldn't take chance to bag yourself 10K or more! You've tried poncin' of EVERYONE to give you money.

ignitableduck wrote:
and yeah beer and football nights are awesome, when beer and football nights don't coincide with the apprentice and desperate housewives, which are apparently UNMISSABLE. on the pain of death and all that.

Apprentice is pretty brilliant is on iPlayer (the blonde Barbie girl annoys me...I should hate her...but she's just oh so cute). You can catch up with that. Desperate Housewives is just shit :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And how do you feel today? thread   And how do you feel today? thread - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

And how do you feel today? thread
Page 15 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next