ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

gay dave's advice thread for dudes.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ROCK AND ROLL
Evangelist
Evangelist
ROCK AND ROLL

Male
Number of posts : 2412

gay dave's advice thread for dudes. Empty
PostSubject: gay dave's advice thread for dudes.   gay dave's advice thread for dudes. EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:49 am

1. do not live in a house with majority girls. they go weird and herd-like, the reverse (group of men) does not happen. This is 3 years experience. Do not do it. You will regret it.

2. don't expect a fuck. ever. don't go into a dating scenario needing one. if you go into it that way my advice would be prepare to fail miserably.

3. an expensive haircut will help you get laid, put down the shitty wii game and go get one.

4. no matter how much you think the girl's a loser who you only want to use for sex, that girl thinks she's hot shit because you're attempting to get into her knickers anyway. you'll waste at least 3 months trying to get into them, so pick a fitter girl who is clearly hotter than you to waste 3 months. if you take any advice from this thread, take this one.

5. ditch the girl before you sleep with her if she's boring. and tell her she's boring, her friends will hear through the grapevine and your status will go up, even if they are slagging you off, suddenly you are unobtainable.

6. be nasty to losers, don't hang with them.

7. Imagine what Jason would do in your scenario. Don't do the opposite, do whatever you want, just bear in mind there's always a bigger loser.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gay dave's advice thread for dudes.   gay dave's advice thread for dudes. EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:45 am

gay dave wrote:

3. an expensive haircut will help you get laid, put down the shitty wii game and go get one.

Expensive hair cuts are better, I had mine cut today at a place half the price of my usual place. The woman didn't have a fuckin clue what she wo doin'. Felt like she was sheering a sheep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gay dave's advice thread for dudes.   gay dave's advice thread for dudes. EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:48 am

gay dave wrote:

6. be nasty to losers, don't hang with them.

I don't agree with this. You should always be nice to everybody in an attempt to expand your social network. Some people may be losers but they might be valuable in the future and they're not going to help you out if you treat them badly.
Back to top Go down
ROCK AND ROLL
Evangelist
Evangelist
ROCK AND ROLL

Male

PostSubject: Re: gay dave's advice thread for dudes.   gay dave's advice thread for dudes. EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:07 am

no, some people bring down your level by being seen with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gay dave's advice thread for dudes.   gay dave's advice thread for dudes. EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:09 am

To be honest, I don't know what a loser is, its a very broad and subjective term.
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female
Number of posts : 6070

PostSubject: Re: gay dave's advice thread for dudes.   gay dave's advice thread for dudes. EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:11 am

gay dave wrote:
no matter how much you think the girl's a loser who you only want to use for sex

That's cheering to hear Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ROCK AND ROLL
Evangelist
Evangelist
ROCK AND ROLL

Male

PostSubject: Re: gay dave's advice thread for dudes.   gay dave's advice thread for dudes. EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:20 pm

tinkapeel wrote:
gay dave wrote:
no matter how much you think the girl's a loser who you only want to use for sex

That's cheering to hear Rolling Eyes

it's how men think when they chat girls like you up. i mean, you don't think they're thinking "wow she's so much better than the page 3 lookalike over there" do you?
Back to top Go down
ROCK AND ROLL
Evangelist
Evangelist
ROCK AND ROLL

Male

PostSubject: Re: gay dave's advice thread for dudes.   gay dave's advice thread for dudes. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:08 am

Creepy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gay dave's advice thread for dudes.   gay dave's advice thread for dudes. Empty

Back to top Go down

gay dave's advice thread for dudes.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ಠ_ಠ :: Forums :: WTV3-
Jump to: