ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it...

Go down 
+8
ROCK AND ROLL
Tired-Hippo
kimdealslover
bidders
mrblackbat
ReDfEsTeR
ginwai
AceCombat
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female
Number of posts : 8855

There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it... Empty
PostSubject: There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it...   There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:24 am

This dude/bitch has been trying to play the inro to One (Metallica) for about an hour now and without any success... I'm seriously trying to figure out how to kill this person, or atleast break their hands so they can't play anymore.
Back to top Go down
ginwai
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness
ginwai

Number of posts : 5066

There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it...   There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:29 am

just let Hamas in through the back door. problem swiftly solved.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male
Number of posts : 3269

PostSubject: Re: There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it...   There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:30 am

if it takes someone an hour to learn that intro they deserve a smack
Back to top Go down
mrblackbat
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
mrblackbat

Number of posts : 3412

PostSubject: Re: There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it...   There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:34 am

There should be a law that says if you post inconsequential shit all the time you shouldn't be allowed to post.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male
Number of posts : 3269

PostSubject: Re: There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it...   There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:36 am

MEOW
Back to top Go down
bidders
Awesome Wizard Whale
Awesome Wizard Whale
bidders

Number of posts : 4246

PostSubject: Re: There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it...   There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:36 am

lol'd
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male
Number of posts : 1461

PostSubject: Re: There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it...   There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:38 am

I let hummus through the door once.

Didn't have the same effect.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

PostSubject: Re: There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it...   There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:40 am

Also lol'ed.
Back to top Go down
ROCK AND ROLL
Evangelist
Evangelist
ROCK AND ROLL

Male
Number of posts : 2412

PostSubject: Re: There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it...   There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:42 am

mrblackbat wrote:
There should be a law that says if you post inconsequential shit all the time you shouldn't be allowed to post.

what will you do when they stop you posting here?

aside from make more tea or something.

i don't know the intro to one. i can play the intro to "The Day That Never Comes" tho.
Back to top Go down
mrblackbat
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
mrblackbat

Number of posts : 3412

PostSubject: Re: There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it...   There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:43 am

All the other shit I do. Creepy Smile
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it...   There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:34 am

mrblackbat wrote:

That would leave this place quite empty...
Back to top Go down
ginwai
ginwai

PostSubject: Re: There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it...   There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:15 am

i don't want to be alone on here Sad
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it...   There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it... EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:10 am

He's at it again... Where's a shotgun when you need one...
Back to top Go down
ginwai
ginwai

PostSubject: Re: There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it...   There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it... EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:12 am

is it definitely a he then?
Back to top Go down
ROCK AND ROLL
Evangelist
Evangelist
ROCK AND ROLL

Male
Number of posts : 2412

PostSubject: Re: There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it...   There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it... EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:13 am

ask him if you can have a go.

then tell him you're really attracted to guitarists.

then touch his knee

that should stop him in his tracks. or replace your boyfriend. either accomplishes the goal

do you live in a dorm?
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female
Number of posts : 5491

PostSubject: Re: There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it...   There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it... EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:17 am

if its any consolation, my dickhead neighbour decided to scream really loudly just after there was a power cut at like one this morning which scared the shit out of me. to be fair, my neighbour is an old man who lives alone, so he probably fell down the stairs when the lights went off or something, but it still scared me.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it...   There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it... EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:26 am

ginwai wrote:
is it definitely a he then?

Actually I have no idea... I don't know why in my mind it's a dude...
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it...   There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it... EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:28 am

Benicio Del RAWRO wrote:
ask him if you can have a go.

then tell him you're really attracted to guitarists.

then touch his knee

that should stop him in his tracks. or replace your boyfriend. either accomplishes the goal

do you live in a dorm?

I don't know which apartment he's from otherwise I would've killed him by now... And I don't have a boyfriend... And no, I live in the projects, but like 90% of the population in this area are students....
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rope
Evangelist
Evangelist
Scarlet Rope

Female
Number of posts : 2385

PostSubject: Re: There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it...   There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it... EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:53 am

You've obviously never had a sister who learns violin.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

PostSubject: Re: There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it...   There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it... EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:04 am

Odd fact about Tired hippo....I can play the trumpet.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it...   There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it... EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:05 am

My sister plays the flute, clarinet and saxophone, but she was actually good...
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rope
Evangelist
Evangelist
Scarlet Rope

Female
Number of posts : 2385

PostSubject: Re: There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it...   There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it... EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:11 am

You can't be good when you start, my little sister was bad, and bad violin sounds like dying kitties.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it...   There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it... EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:13 am

hehe, I can imagine... My brother attempted playing the trumpet for a while... It was quite bad...
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female
Number of posts : 6070

PostSubject: Re: There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it...   There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it... EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:39 am

AceCombat wrote:
I live in the projects

Do you live in The Wire?

Gratuitous picture here:
There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it... Ep56
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it...   There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it... EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:46 am

I live in da hood...

srsly tho, this is like slum central...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it...   There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it... Empty

Back to top Go down

There should be a law that says that if you suck at playing guitar you should use earphones until you get better so I don't have to hear it...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ಠ_ಠ :: Forums :: WTV3-
Jump to: