ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Winslows drunk and wants to listen to depressing music thread...

Go down 
+7
tinkapeel
AceCombat
b3ni
ignitableduck
lobster_johnson
?
Someone with nowt to say
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Winslows drunk and wants to listen to depressing music thread... Empty
PostSubject: Winslows drunk and wants to listen to depressing music thread...   Winslows drunk and wants to listen to depressing music thread... EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 7:02 pm

Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female
Number of posts : 6070

PostSubject: Re: Winslows drunk and wants to listen to depressing music thread...   Winslows drunk and wants to listen to depressing music thread... EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:32 am

Tired-Hippo wrote:
I don't actually bully winslow that much, he just gives alot of material to work with innit.

Oh come on! You do bully him a fair bit! I won't deny he practically hands it out on a plate, but you do give him a hard time.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

PostSubject: Re: Winslows drunk and wants to listen to depressing music thread...   Winslows drunk and wants to listen to depressing music thread... EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:33 am

I feel sympathy for Winslow. Yeah, he is a little thick, don't get me wrong. But there are far, far more stupider people on here.

In b4, "Yeah, you lololol", obv.
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female
Number of posts : 6070

PostSubject: Re: Winslows drunk and wants to listen to depressing music thread...   Winslows drunk and wants to listen to depressing music thread... EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:34 am

Spectral Knight wrote:
IIn b4, "Yeah, you lololol", obv.

Dammit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winslows drunk and wants to listen to depressing music thread...   Winslows drunk and wants to listen to depressing music thread... Empty

Back to top Go down

Winslows drunk and wants to listen to depressing music thread...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next