ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:..

Go down 
+2
ReDfEsTeR
lobster_johnson
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lobster_johnson
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:.. Empty
PostSubject: ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:..   ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:.. EmptySat May 02, 2009 8:16 am

..MADE THREAD.

what was your last achievement unlocked? what continues to elude you? will i ever get COD4's mile high club (no) or GoW 2's 100000 kills (no)?

for Trophy discussion as well.

Last edited by bantha_fodder+ on Sat May 02, 2009 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 2)
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male
Number of posts : 3269

PostSubject: Re: ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:..   ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:.. EmptySat May 02, 2009 9:10 am

my last trophy was the goofie vs regular tournament on skate 2
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male
Number of posts : 7943

PostSubject: Re: ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:..   ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:.. EmptySat May 02, 2009 9:13 am

I think my last achievement was the one for reverse-pickpocketing a grenade onto someone in Fallout 3.

Fucking fun.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:..   ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:.. EmptySat May 02, 2009 9:20 am

yeah, i've got that 'un. i did it to some shady drug dealer. it's more fun if you have the bloody mess perk, apparently.
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male
Number of posts : 1461

PostSubject: Re: ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:..   ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:.. EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:00 pm

Last one was probably Resident Evil 5. Maxing out all the weapons.

I had to play through the game 5 and half times, which rendered the game utterly dull and I never want to play it ever again. Mad
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:..   ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:.. EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:08 pm

5 and a half?? fucking hell, i can't think of any games i've played through more than 3. sometimes, with games where i've enjoyed the story and the game world, i don't bother with going back to collect achievements. it feels like it cheapens the experience a bit. hence my comparatively low achievement score on the orange box.
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:..   ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:.. EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:23 pm

Well, I enjoyed RE5, but I don't think the series has been running on full steam since the original trilogy; so I guess that's why I went through it so much (plus, the achievements were pretty easy). I got all the Splinter Cell single player achievements in 2 playthroughs, but that's probably cos I own all the games and was used to what was thrown at me.

Out of all my 360 games I'd say I've played through them all at least twice bar the RPG ones.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:..   ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:.. EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:43 pm

kimdealslover wrote:
I got all the Splinter Cell single player achievements in 2 playthroughs, but that's probably cos I own all the games and was used to what was thrown at me.

i own them all, as well, but my tactics always revolved around isolating and then taking out guards, to progress through levels in relative comfort. this wants you to slip around the guards, ghostlike- everything timed to perfection. because i know i'll be punished for killing people, i'll often go for the riskier business of sneaking past them, which inevitably ends badly. or maybe i just suck.
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:..   ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:.. EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:55 pm

A little hint for you:

The guards tell you stuff that you'll come across by yourself anyway. So don't bother with them unless you want to hear the awesome stuff Fisher spouts when scaring the shit out of people.

I only learnt that after 3 games in! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:..   ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:.. EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:25 pm

i do want that, though most of the guys i've grabbed haven't had anything to tell me anyway. michael ironside has a cool voice.
Back to top Go down
Elginboy
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Elginboy

Male
Number of posts : 2727

PostSubject: Re: ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:..   ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:.. EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:23 pm

i got a new characttar in street fighter 4 today i completed it with RYU Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:..   ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:.. EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:33 pm

i got the zero-g basketball achievement in dead space. i don't even understand what score i was trying to reach to advance the levels but it was easy enough. also, i killed my 300th person on fallout.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

PostSubject: Re: ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:..   ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:.. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:52 am

Getting my first platinum in legends of wrestlemania.
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:..   ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:.. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:16 am

bantha_fodder+ wrote:
i got the zero-g basketball achievement in dead space. i don't even understand what score i was trying to reach to advance the levels but it was easy enough. also, i killed my 300th person on fallout.

Worst bit in the game ever.

I got Death From Above in Bad Company. Helicopters rool.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:..   ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:.. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:06 am

yeah, it is a bit shit, isn't it? i also got the achievement for spending 300000 credits and owning all the weapons. i think i got a limb slicing based one too (1000?), as well as one for getting to the end of chapter 10, in what was a shower of dead space achievements.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:..   ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:.. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:27 am

have you found the peng treasure? i pure fluked that one ^_^

virtua tennis has trophy glitches

#1 world ranking gold trophy doesn't work
davis cup silver trophy doesn't work
all court passes silver trophy doesn't work
avalanch 10 cherries bronze trophy doesn't work

GAY

patch nao !!
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:..   ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:.. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:42 am

gamefaqs tells me that the peng treasure is in chapter 11, so i'll look out for it in my next session.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:..   ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:.. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:55 am

ayee its near the loading platforms you have to use kinesis to snag it

i'd need to play it all again to 100% it No

i wish i was wise to save states back when i started it!! rarr
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:..   ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:.. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:58 am

i don't think i can be bothered to play through it again any time soon. i've enjoyed it so far but it's starting to feel a little long. should have wrapped it up by chapter 10, i reckon. then again, i have been playing it in bits and pieces for months so it may just feel longer because of that.
Back to top Go down
Elginboy
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Elginboy

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:..   ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:.. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:35 pm

just got cammy and the old guy gen on street fighter 4 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:..   ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:.. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 3:56 pm

bantha_fodder+ wrote:
gamefaqs tells me that the peng treasure is in chapter 11, so i'll look out for it in my next session.

Peng is between the walkways you start the game. It's tiny, but it's gold so it stands out.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:..   ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:.. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:11 pm

you can't get at it until chapter 11 tho?
Back to top Go down
Elginboy
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Elginboy

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:..   ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:.. EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 7:41 am

i just bought dead space after reading this thread, i hope your happy with yourselfs
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:..   ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:.. EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 7:43 am

i'm never happy with myself.
Back to top Go down
Elginboy
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Elginboy

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:..   ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:.. EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 7:45 am

are you a perfectionist ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:..   ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:.. Empty

Back to top Go down

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ಠ_ಠ :: Forums :: Games-
Jump to: