ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
+14
BRYN_BORANGA
kimdealslover
ginwai
Fu Manchu
Sgt Fury
ReDfEsTeR
b3ni
bidders
Cropcircle Hair
Goostaph
Big_Fat_Dan
Elginboy
Spectral Knight
harmar
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:37 pm

Happy Thursday. Flowers and chocs are nice. Creepy Smile

Paramore - That's What You Get
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:40 pm

My second in command held things together for me at work this week and she seems to like them more than anything else.

Raconteurs - Steady As She Goes
Back to top Go down
Big_Fat_Dan
Belly'll Getcha
Belly'll Getcha
Big_Fat_Dan

Male
Number of posts : 2350

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:17 am

Grails - Clean Living

Morning H, Dan, how are we both this morning.
my back is killing me, must of sleept funny last night.
and it's grim down here, been raining ;(
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:24 am

Pretty good up here mate. Wet night but brighter now.
Busy day ahead but might sneak a beer at lunch Wink

Get a massage mate , thoroughly recommend 'em.

Status Quo - Accident Prone.....Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:06 am

Squeeze - Annie Get Your Gun
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:36 am

There is a picture of the bus queue on here. SK would have more info.

http://www.enterprisecorruption.com/
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:59 am

I travel through the outer boroughs, and Hertfordshire, and the routes I take don't really follow the tube lines, so no longer bus queues that normal for me Very Happy Think Gin might've got caught up in the chaos though.

Moose - Uptown Invisible
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:13 am

It says 48 hours so this might be the last day for now. It will be bad for tourism.

Glad its not your bus route. Creepy Smile

It says not all tube lines are affected. There must always be big lines in the rush hour. A lot of people must have turned up for work anyway.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:18 am

Thanks!

Yup, it's supposed to be 48 hours, but they won't be back to normal until tomorrow morning I don't think. The unions don't care about tourism, we need some hardliners to fight them though, the RMT seem to strike twice a year!

The missus' trip into work has been completely screwed up by it. I've not been the most sympathetic to her - reminding her by text as I'm walking through the front door as she's only just getting on her trains (she finished an hour later at her gaffe than I do too!)!

Moose - Joe Courtney
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:48 am

That may not go down too well. At least it should be over tomorrow.

NIN - Echoplex
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:53 am

Kasabian - Reason Is Treason
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:58 am

Sigur Ros - Glosoli
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:04 am

Smashing Pumpkins - We Only Come Out At Night
Back to top Go down
ginwai
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness
ginwai

Number of posts : 5066

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:56 am

the Alien 3 score by Elliot Goldenthal
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:59 am

Ginners, how've the strikes hit your journey? And they had no candy floss at the 02 - so I couldn't get a pic! Didn't go on the helter skelter, but did go on the big wheel, and a couple of rides inside Very Happy

Goldrush - Landscape
Back to top Go down
ginwai
ginwai

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:13 am

i've never seen them moving and thought they were just decoration for Britney's show so i though they weren't for riding! what's inside then?

amusingly both lines i use were up and running yesterday but i didn't trust the TfL website and got on a packed train to Charing X and walked from there. today i took the tube but got crushed again and decided the second leg on the Northern line would be a bad idea so walked from Waterloo. in other words it's not been horrific but not been great either.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:23 am

There's like a Waltzer (sit in cars which spin round as they go up and own on the way round), Dodgems, a Twister, a carousel and that. They were for riding, yeah, but caught the awful weather, so don't think many people wanted to go on the ones outside, but inside they were really busy!
Back to top Go down
ginwai
ginwai

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:29 am

i know what a bloody waltzer is Very Happy

i got Britney Fanned last night. fucking horrendous the amount of fat little squealing slappers piled onto that tube. even the obviously gay guy stood next to me was shaking his head at them.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:37 am

Well I don't know what your fairground knowledge is like. I mean, you didn't even know the difference between a functioning helter skelter and a purely decorative one!

Bloody hell, how many days is she doing there? There weren't that many slappers when we went, but think we avoided them by going to the cinema and a meal. By the time we finished up it was kinda quiet.
Back to top Go down
ginwai
ginwai

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:46 am

i only get to see them from a distance. they look small and cardboardy and i thought they had to do with the Circus theme she's got going.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:52 am

It is because of her residency that theyr'e there. I think she's doing a big-top theme or something for her shows!

http://www.theo2.co.uk/inside/special-events.html

Although, I gotta say, I didn't see any clowns, contortionists, stilt walkers or trick cyclists, much to my dissapointment Sad
Back to top Go down
ginwai
ginwai

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:59 am

you have to pay to watch the freakshow.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:10 am

Jim Bob - Mrs Fucking Macmurphy
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:26 am

ginwai wrote:
you have to pay to watch the freakshow.

Uh-huh, there were still loads of them about. One was a zombie. He looked dead or something. This old dude, at least 85, if not older with really, really long hair and beard, who had like no skin tone at all (it was just grey) and holes in all his clothes. I tried to pull the shotty on him, but realised I don't have one strapped to my back RE5 stylee. Had to run (well, brisk walk) away instead.

Seachange - Do It All Again
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:17 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next