ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door

Go down 
+13
Fuckpencil
b3ni
BRYN_BORANGA
ReDfEsTeR
harmar
Narg
Tired-Hippo
ignitableduck
plecko
AllYourBase
Ollie
lobster_johnson
Someone with nowt to say
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door   I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:45 pm

She is female. He is male. He should enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Narg
Kristyn II
Kristyn II
Narg

Male
Number of posts : 1123

PostSubject: Re: I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door   I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:46 pm

BRYN_BORANGA wrote:
What about the last time you hd sex? That was an evil occassion, wasn't it? There was no no consent there, was there? I am saying that you too, are a RAPER.

I'M NOT SORRY FOR WHAT I DID
Back to top Go down
Narg
Kristyn II
Kristyn II
Narg

Male

PostSubject: Re: I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door   I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:47 pm

I know it practically by heart. Also, "grub" has become an incredibly common term of affection among my mates.
Back to top Go down
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male
Number of posts : 4880

PostSubject: Re: I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door   I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:48 pm

Yeah, that was typed from memory too. I love his impression of a grub! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Narg
Kristyn II
Kristyn II
Narg

Male

PostSubject: Re: I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door   I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:51 pm

The sound he makes is so good, but inimitable.

DFF dvv DFF dvv !!

"They were systematically, sexually abused. Beyond belief."

"He wrote them love letters, which are too sick to read out."

It's about molesting young boys. IT'S ABOUT MOLESTING YOUNG BOYYYSSS. HOW TO DO IT. HAAAOOWWWWW.

Practising pointless growly vocals has given me the ability to get his voice almost spot on.
Back to top Go down
b3ni
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness

Male
Number of posts : 5145

PostSubject: Re: I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door   I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:17 pm

Geoff FTW
Back to top Go down
http://www.goatsemarathon.com
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door   I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:26 pm

Narg wrote:
Not really the same principle.

It is the same. It's an unwanted invasion.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door   I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:47 pm

By his logic he should just lie back and accept the invasion of immigrants.

I think America said the same to the Iraqis.

That's why all countries are called 'she'.

Some people don't take it lying down. They fight back.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door   I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:56 pm

Remember Bobbit.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door   I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:10 am

Back to top Go down
Fuckpencil
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
Fuckpencil

Male
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door   I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:25 am

Man. Check out the loserliness of my equivalent "Uncle Ben" thread. Serves me right for just posting the first thing that popped into my head, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

PostSubject: Re: I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door   I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:44 am

I'm a bit confused why there's this whole 'Stop the BNP' movement going on across the political spectrum. It's so insanely flawed. One, it says that they are an actual threat instead of a lunatic fringe movement, and two, it's an admission of a lack of actual policies (or an admission that whatever the policies they do have won't win public approval) that these other parties have towards the immigration issue.

It's making martyrs out of the nutjobs.
Back to top Go down
?
Sage
Sage
?

Male
Number of posts : 1583

PostSubject: Re: I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door   I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:09 am

I can kinda understand it though.
The Nazi Party were completely fucking insane, but that didn't stop them from getting off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

PostSubject: Re: I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door   I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:11 am

Yeah but they were preching to a country that hadn't that long lost a war, plus they kept certain aspects of their plan such as genocide and invading czechoslovakia fairly quiet.
Back to top Go down
?
Sage
Sage
?

Male
Number of posts : 1583

PostSubject: Re: I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door   I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:13 am

Yeah, but we have the whole ZOMG TERRORISM thing now.
If this country has a few more attacks in the coming years silly people might turn to them as a way of dealing wiv dem muslimz.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door   I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:17 am

That's why we should nuke dem Muslims before they've got a chance to attack us. Don't want the BNP in, do we?
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door   I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:18 am

Oh no one actually cares about terrorism, most people are more worried about the kids that are always hanging around their local corner shops.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door   I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:19 am

You can nuke them too. If we run out, at least N Korea have got a production line going.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door   I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:02 am

I think Israel will nuke Iran soon.

They won't hang around and wait for them to do a North Korea when they already fund Hezbollah.

They bombed Iraq to remove a threat. They bombed Syria. Netanayahu won't hang around waiting for one to come to him.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door   I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:12 am

I read this yesterday.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1088065.html

They would have to bomb lots of areas because all the bomb facilities are spaced out.

Obama is as much use as a chocolate fireguard. Netanyahu won't be worried about him.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door   I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:14 am

No one will nuke anyone.

On a side note, don't most nuclear equiped countries have enough to nuke the world everal times over?

I've never understood the idea of needing to nuke the world more than once....
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door   I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:16 am

They will have to make a decision sometime. Normal bombs won't reach to the depths that the Iranians have put their facilities. They will have to use 'small nukes'.

Israel will be cornered. What else could they do?
Back to top Go down
b3ni

Male

PostSubject: Re: I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door   I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:16 am

No, pretty much only the US, Russia and China do. The UK, France, India, Pakistan, and Israel, only have a small amount of bombs, or so they say.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door   I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:18 am

harmar wrote:
They will have to make a decision sometime. Normal bombs won't reach to the depths that the Iranians have put their facilities. They will have to use 'small nukes'.

Not turn all the areas around them into nuclear watse zones and suffer the frankly vastly worse horrors that all the radiation would cause?
Back to top Go down
b3ni

Male

PostSubject: Re: I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door   I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:20 am

Tired-Hippo wrote:
harmar wrote:

Not turn all the areas around them into nuclear watse zones and suffer the frankly vastly worse horrors that all the radiation would cause?

That's quite a lot of an overstatement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door   I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I just recieved an anti-BNP leaflet through my door
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next