ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I have a new task for you, Bile. One equally suited to your capabilities.

Go down 
+7
Goostaph
Tired-Hippo
Narg
Hector
bidders
ignitableduck
O Goncho
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lobster_johnson
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

I have a new task for you, Bile. One equally suited to your capabilities. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a new task for you, Bile. One equally suited to your capabilities.   I have a new task for you, Bile. One equally suited to your capabilities. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:56 pm

I have a new task for you, Bile. One equally suited to your capabilities. - Page 2 5bs4yq12
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
Elginboy
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Elginboy

Male
Number of posts : 2727

I have a new task for you, Bile. One equally suited to your capabilities. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a new task for you, Bile. One equally suited to your capabilities.   I have a new task for you, Bile. One equally suited to your capabilities. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:24 pm

who's that in the circle?
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have a new task for you, Bile. One equally suited to your capabilities.   I have a new task for you, Bile. One equally suited to your capabilities. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:25 pm

i don't know but it's been there for hours...just..staring..
Back to top Go down
Elginboy
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Elginboy

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have a new task for you, Bile. One equally suited to your capabilities.   I have a new task for you, Bile. One equally suited to your capabilities. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:29 pm

is it phil?
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have a new task for you, Bile. One equally suited to your capabilities.   I have a new task for you, Bile. One equally suited to your capabilities. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:34 pm

it is.
Back to top Go down
Elginboy
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Elginboy

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have a new task for you, Bile. One equally suited to your capabilities.   I have a new task for you, Bile. One equally suited to your capabilities. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:43 pm

it looks like a album cover from the 60s, probably from a psyhicadelic band
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have a new task for you, Bile. One equally suited to your capabilities.   I have a new task for you, Bile. One equally suited to your capabilities. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:45 pm

i would listen to an album with that cover, no doubt.

Last edited by bantha_fodder+ on Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : listeen?)
Back to top Go down
Elginboy
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Elginboy

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have a new task for you, Bile. One equally suited to your capabilities.   I have a new task for you, Bile. One equally suited to your capabilities. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:49 pm

it would be a lost classic i would have it in my collection
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a new task for you, Bile. One equally suited to your capabilities.   I have a new task for you, Bile. One equally suited to your capabilities. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I have a new task for you, Bile. One equally suited to your capabilities.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ಠ_ಠ :: Forums :: Bile-
Jump to: