ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ghostbusters: The Video Game

Go down 
+2
lobster_johnson
BRYN_BORANGA
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male
Number of posts : 4880

Ghostbusters: The Video Game Empty
PostSubject: Ghostbusters: The Video Game   Ghostbusters: The Video Game EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:41 am

My brother got it yesterday. He completed it this morning. It's 'okay'.

Any of y'all niggaz gots it yet?
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters: The Video Game   Ghostbusters: The Video Game EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:03 am

i have not. it's been getting decent reviews, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male
Number of posts : 1461

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters: The Video Game   Ghostbusters: The Video Game EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:03 am

I've ordered it on import cos the 360 version doesn't come out for another 6 months over here. I did laugh at some clips though. It seems like Egon and Winston get all the best lines this time.

I'll tell you the full story in 5-15 working days.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters: The Video Game   Ghostbusters: The Video Game EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:18 am

what's the deal with imported 360 games? only certain ones work on a european console, right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters: The Video Game   Ghostbusters: The Video Game EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:23 am

Infamous is the last game till xmas Sad
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male
Number of posts : 1461

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters: The Video Game   Ghostbusters: The Video Game EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:19 pm

bantha_fodder+ wrote:
what's the deal with imported 360 games? only certain ones work on a european console, right?

Ghostbusters is region free (including patches, downloads, multiplayer, etc). At least Atari Europe did something right before they got shut down. The only thing import doesn't allow are Leaderboard stats...those are region locked until released (like DMC4). I'm not sure about any other games. Play-Asia has a decent list of what you can/can't play on PAL systems though.

Sony allows region free...but any downloads, patches, etc are region locked. Yeah...I know.
Back to top Go down
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters: The Video Game   Ghostbusters: The Video Game EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:04 pm

I've just been playing this for the past five hours or so. I'm absolutely useless but have managed to fuck up Slimer, Stay Puft and the Library Ghost's shit. Extraordinary really, seeing as it took me at least three hours to figure out how walk around without looking at either the ceiling or the floor. The fact that I've completed most of the tasks so far with relative ease doesn't bode well for serious gamers.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters: The Video Game   Ghostbusters: The Video Game EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:14 pm

I've never been more proud of you I love you

Licensed games tend to be easier, cause the casual crowd is more likely to play them.
Back to top Go down
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters: The Video Game   Ghostbusters: The Video Game EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:43 pm

Fin.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters: The Video Game   Ghostbusters: The Video Game EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:00 pm

Now all you have to do is wait for the sequel where you'll have to battle viggo.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters: The Video Game   Ghostbusters: The Video Game EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:11 pm

Vigo the Carpathian's painting is in the firehouse, and you can interact with it. It's the only reference to Ghostbusters II in the whole thing, but this time round they've actually given him some pretty funny lines.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters: The Video Game   Ghostbusters: The Video Game EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:31 pm

IOsn't the dancing toaster in there as well?
Back to top Go down
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters: The Video Game   Ghostbusters: The Video Game EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 pm

Oh yeah, that's right. And slime throwers.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters: The Video Game   Ghostbusters: The Video Game EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:42 pm

Pfft, bloody ghostbuster rookie.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male
Number of posts : 7943

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters: The Video Game   Ghostbusters: The Video Game EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:24 pm

Hi Bryn, apparently you'll like this.
Back to top Go down
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters: The Video Game   Ghostbusters: The Video Game EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:59 am

Ha, that's awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters: The Video Game   Ghostbusters: The Video Game EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:47 am

Why exactly was a report talking to Bill about the rain?....
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male
Number of posts : 3269

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters: The Video Game   Ghostbusters: The Video Game EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:39 pm

i started it on the hardest difficulty yesterday thinking it would be a piece of piss. getting repeatedly pwnt on the last mission now!

its well good fun tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters: The Video Game   Ghostbusters: The Video Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghostbusters: The Video Game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ಠ_ಠ :: Forums :: Games-
Jump to: