ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
+4
Big_Fat_Dan
harmar
Elginboy
Sgt Fury
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:20 am

If he doesn't mend it then Indesit still get to keep my money. I should have just gone for a new one.

Throw me a line I'm sinking fast.

Roxy Music - Virginia Plain
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:55 am

Fingers crossed he finds the problem then.....

Lean on me I won't fall over
I'm made of steel and stone cold sober
If you feel the need come over
Lean on me I won't fall over

Carter USM - Lean on Me I Won't Fall Over

I'll pray for a clear night and keep watching the skies.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:29 am

Creepy Smile

Thank you Sgt Fury. I appreciate it.

I can't log in on this board at any library computer but I can get into my last fm site (for now) ... so I was listening to Tool this morning. It was like home from home. I couldn't get onto a Latin translation site either so I don't know how they work out which sites to ban.

I've been watching the Iraq Inquiry. The day that Mars is closest to us is the day that Goldsmith gives his evidence and he has to explain why he changed his mind and it was all legal after all. ( I wrote liegal at first. Freudian slip. I created a new word.)

Live at Abbey Road was on Q last night.

Mary J. Blige - Come To Me (Peace)

It was Mary J Blige, Dashboard Confessional and James Blunt.

'By all means necessary'. That's the correct term for military action. They didn't have it.

I've got a slower yoga like routine with the three last Placebo songs. It's more my speed.

Pure Morning
Be Mine
Where Is My Mind?

The washerman cometh tomorrow. I hope he mends it.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:31 am

I didn't realize Brian Eno was involved in so many songs.

U2 - With Or Without You

It could be a full moon as well so it will be bright. Mars is supposed to be as bright as Sirius. I looked on Sky and Telescope this morning.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:40 am

Was chatting to Alan this morning and I could hear Tool in the background - are you in his library ? His camera is under repair apparently but his washing machine is a-ok.

Brian Eno has a hand in every song ever written - FACT.
I think.

With or without you is on the radio right NOW.

Harry Nilsson – Without You

Hope you get fixed up soon petal Creepy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:41 am

Inspiral Carpets - This Is How It Feels
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:51 am

The Wonder Stuff - Cartoon Boyfriend
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:58 am

Squeeze - Up The Junction
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:24 am

Tool - (-) Ions
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:41 am

Status Quo - Accident Prone
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Evangelist
Evangelist
Ollie

Male
Number of posts : 2471

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:48 am

Flame
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:55 am

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Heyoop Hullboy how's it going ?

Be Bop Deluxe - Blazing Apostles
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:37 am

Elvis Costello and The Attractions - Man Out Of Time
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:59 am

Tenacious D - Tribute
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 3:11 am

It says I'm logged in so I'll try. I just went on Al's site but it says Oops not available.

Dashboard Confessional - Gold Digger
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 3:13 am

I'm back on in the library. It must have been just that week or maybe they had complaints.

Washer still not mended. He said if he doesn't mend it next tuesday then I will see a grown man cry. I think it was a faulty water heater. I noticed Al has 10,000 days as his favourite song. His list would probably be identical to mine anyway. We are still Super!
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:27 am

Clear night tonight Sgt Fury. Mars was directly outside my back door next to the full moon. It's gone a bit cloudy now but it will be clearer later.

Radiohead - Paranoid Android
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:33 am

Saw it clear as a bell while walking Mollie on the hill - we sat and shared some biscuits as the wispy clouds drifted by. Realised the frost was settling so decided to head home.

The Strokes - What Ever Happened ?

Hoping for blue skies and good house viewing conditions today. Enjoy your day too....
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:20 am

Happy house viewing Sgt Fury.

It was a funny day yesterday.

Blair the weasel lawyer got the boos.

Alex Reid the ex soldier got the cheers. Creepy Smile

Kasabian - Fire

I'm not even getting dressed today. I could have gone to Leeds today but I've run out of clothes. I can't be bothered to wash anything else until the washer is mended. I'm sick of hand washing. I've given up.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:47 pm

Sad
hope you get fixed up on Tuesday.

House viewing was less than successful - we haven't found anything as nice as where we are now.

Brian Eno - Julie With...