ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
+4
Big_Fat_Dan
harmar
Elginboy
Sgt Fury
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:57 am

Someone was looking out for you, that's all that matters.
Don't know how I'd react in that situation, never needed to.

Sparks - Don't Leave Me Alone With Her

Taken up residence in the library yet ?
I can think of worse places.....
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:12 am

I don't like to stay in here very long. Too many chatters. I thought libraries were supposed to be quiet.

When I saw them behind me it was like a scene from the Watchmen. I thought ... right it looks like I'm going to be mugged here so what do I do now. The answer came back ... press down really hard and keep your bag close to you. When he got hold of the strap he had to take my whole weight with him and it shocked him. I heard them creeping up with my supersonic hearing. My other bag just ripped off completely all around the top and I was just left holding the handle. My shopping ended up to my right when I aws carrying it in my left hand. I lifted my left arm up to hang on to my other bag. It shoulds complicated. I've kept the carrier bag for story demonstration.

30 Seconds To Mars - Kings & Queens

Those M&S bags down rip like that. It's an interesting tale. Not many will believe me as usual.

See you later .. I'm putting my tree up next week.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:19 am

Don't see why anyone would think you're making it up.
I suppose you were conspicuous with an M&S bag though...specially to Aldi-grade muggers.

Kings of Leon - Four Kicks

Well done on getting your weight back up to a level where it shocks people though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:26 am

They just thought it would be easier than it was. My Christmas shopping is safe.

Hadron Collider started up on Friday.

On 10 September 2008, the proton beams were successfully circulated in the main ring of the LHC for the first time.[5] On 19 September 2008, the operations were halted due to a serious fault between two superconducting bending magnets.[6] Repairing the resulting damage and installing additional safety features took over a year.[7][8] On 20 November 2009 the proton beams were successfully circulated again.[9] The first proton-proton collisions at the injection energy of 450 GeV per particle were recorded on 23 November 2009,[10] and the first high-energy collisions are expected to be attempted in early 2010

Them Crooked Vultures at Reading (full set) were on Catch Up on Saturday morning. It should still be there.

Them Crooked Vultures - Spinning In Daffodils
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:27 am

9st 2 last time I looked.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:45 am

Very Happy

I have a problem with Josh Homme's voice which is stopping me enjoying the Vultures.

Glad your Christmas survived though. Are these proton thingies safe ?

Weezer - Hash Pipe
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:16 am

I thought it was an interesting combination. I liked how they turned a bit to jazz and Dave Grohl lifted his eyebrows and went with it. Creepy Smile

I've got dial up to work at home but I'm not going on it very often.

I can't post links at the library so I'm putting this here ...

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message754042/pg92

This is my favourite GLP thread at the moment. There is something about CERN.

Listening to I'm A Celebrity catch up. I used to watch Gino on Good Food Live.
Back to top Go down
b3ni
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness

Male
Number of posts : 5145

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:47 am

What's dial up?
Back to top Go down
http://www.goatsemarathon.com
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:15 am

It's something really noisy.

Did you hear about Borders going into administration Sgt Fury?

I think it's because they charge 5p for those little black carrier bags.

Amazon went to free postage and packing. No contest. Hope it's still going when you get back. They are looking for a buyer.

Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song

I'll have to keep off now.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:43 pm

Looking for a buyer eh ?
I'll check with my bank manager but don't hold your breath.

I still have about £50 worth of vouchers to spend there.

The Young Knives - Turn Tail

Dial up's going to bump those bills up isn't it. Eating into the Garage Roof Fund Sad
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:48 am

That's why I'm trying to keep off it. It's good to have in an emergency. I need the washer mended next. I can't dry anything now. I need the spinner to work. It hasn't stopped raining for days. I probably have a bucket to empty again in the garage. That recycle bin overflow works well.

I can't see Borders closing over Christmas. It's their best time. They are so smug that they charge you for those carriers. Not so smug now. Creepy Smile

Foo Fighters - Heroes (acoustic version)

They have something called Storytellers on MTV2. Dave Grohl is telling the stories behind the songs and singing them. Heroes was a nice acoustic version. Mrs Fury might want to tape it for you. They keep showing it this week.

Why does everybody love Everlong? It's a mystery.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:09 am

I've sent her a note to do a bit of recording. She can go spend my vouchers on Xmas gifts too.

Send your washing and ironing over to Alan, I hear he's a dab hand at that sort of stuff Very Happy

Tool - Parabola

Hope you get some dry weather soon harmar, it sounds grim at the moment.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:16 am

It's never daylight. We still have Ant and Dec to cheer us up. Creepy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 7:36 am

Poor you.

Elvis Costello - Watching The Detectives
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:28 am

SOAD - Spiders

Sooo coooold.....
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:42 am

Tool - Jambi
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:46 am

Silversun Pickups - Lazy Eye
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:34 pm

I just went in Borders and it's definitely closing down anytime now. It won't last until Christmas. You need to spend your vouchers soon. I went and read the NME in there. The Cribs have been on Letterman. They took Jay-Zs place.

The Cribs - We Share The Same Skies
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:51 pm

Trees up ...