ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
+4
Big_Fat_Dan
harmar
Elginboy
Sgt Fury
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:26 am

Back home now Sad

Paramore - The Only Exception

Guns 'N' Roses tonight.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:37 am

Angels & Airwaves - Start The Machine
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:15 pm

Sgt Fury wrote:
Jay certainly likes his hurricanes doesn't he ? Creepy Smile

I think he likes the power.

It's sad that William Hague had to explain his childless marriage.

Guns 'N' Roses - Welcome To The Jungle

Blink 182 tomorrow.

Creepy Smile
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:52 pm

Guns 'N' Roses were good if you kept your eyes shut. I was tired anyway. There were two songs I didn't know and he's convinced me to go back on my diet.

Guns 'N' Roses - This I Love

I may have thought of a new system and I'll try it out next week.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:54 am

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Into My Arms
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:59 am

I love your night sky from Canary Wharf. Very atmospheric.

I think the Hagues are tough enough to ride this storm out.

Be Bop Deluxe - Beauty Secrets

Glad you had a good time dahn Sahf.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:42 pm

It helped by having lovely weather.

Blink 182 - Down

They ruined it by censoring it. They only let the first one go out uncensored.

There must have been complaints. Maybe they'll make them turn off the strobe lighting next time instead of giving a warning.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:11 am

Maybe not completely ruined ...

Blink 182 - Not Now
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:47 am

I'm back on Muse now at home.

Muse - Knights Of Cydonia
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:48 am

Siouxie And The Banshees - Israel

Last.fm is still running too fast.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:57 am

And it never logs in my songs if I open another window ...

P J Harvey - Beautiful Feeling
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:09 am

Nick Cave & Warren Ellis - Another Rather Lovely Thing
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:37 am

Last FM is beyond me I'm afraid - I've got all on to run Media Player. iPod is my only source of entetainment at work now.
And the idiots I share an office with Creepy Smile

The Clash - White Man in Hammersmith Palais
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:46 pm

I can only get it to work in the library.

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Brompton Oratory

Safe journey Sgt Fury if you are on your way to Amsterdam.

Luckily I taped something on MTV2 years ago.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:20 am

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Straight To You
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:04 am

You Me At Six - Stay With Me

I needed something jolly after watching the Mercury Prize. Lauren Laverne couldn't spoil it for me this year because I fast forwarded the first 10 minutes. Ha. It started on Wild Beasts.

Jools Holland must be back. Nick Cave must be on there soon. I couldn't see anything for Tuesday but maybe it's delayed or it starts properly next week.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:12 am

Next Wednesday is start of next series apparently. Manic Street Preachers are on.

I think there's a special 'best of' show coming up too.

I've developed a heavy cold overnight and am contemplating going to bed Sad

Lady GaGa - Bad Romance
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 5:26 am

It might be on Friday. I'll check anyway.

Arcade Fire – Ready To Start

I’m well stocked up in case of a Koran burning backlash. I read the Koran once from the library. All I remember is they were really horrible to Mary at the end. They were calling her all kinds of names. I can’t remember which one they were talking about but I think they are still whipping her. Pure venom.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:08 am

I'm thinking there might be a special Mercury Prize one because he was talking about some of them recording for his show. Maybe he meant for Wednesday but I'll see.

I hope your cold is a bit better. I haven't been in the garage for a while because it's too draughty. It's supposed to be better weather at the beginning of next week. I've got some things to finish off before it gets colder. I've started yet another cupid because the one I've painted is too good for the ceiling. I can do that inside but I need to be outside for the landscapes. I need more light.

I'm making a simpler cupid for the ceiling and leaving the other one next to the Rubens. It shouldn't take me long to finish the simple one then I can spray it and put it up there. It will be more colourful than the other one. It will be better for overhead. I might have finished it by the end of next week. Then I can finish the other one at my leisure.

The Cure - Close To Me

It's a pity you didn't go last week when you were in full health. Maybe it's the weather. The air must be better there than here. It stunk of petrol here early this morning. I had to shut the door.

Van Gogh's long letters are rubbing off on me. Creepy Smile He is on to Rubens soon ... Nearly at the end. Just twenty-seven pages to go.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:29 am

I'm feeling a bit better today thanks. Been for a ride out to a small confectionery maker about 20 km away. It was a nice break.

Busy day tomorrow though, looks like it might be a Sunday flight home. I'll get Monday and Tuesday off if that's what happens. Ready for some sunshiiiiiine Creepy Smile

Itching to see your artwork. Really.

Silversun Pickups - Future Foe Scenarios
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:43 am

The new cupid will be good. Botticelli has painted cupid firing his bow into an orange flower. The way I've painted it it looks like an anchor. The flower looks like a hook at the bottom. Love as an anchor. I like that. It just ended up like that.

I might risk it one day Sgt Fury.

Nick Cave - To Be By Your Side
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:53 am

Jodie would definitely walk out on me in there. I would never come out.

http://www.vangoghmuseum.nl/vgm/index.jsp?page=98&lang=en&section=sectie_vincent

Dirty Three - Distant Shore
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:58 am

She walks out on me all the time. She walked out on me in St Sulpice and that was a foreign country. She had to come back though eventually. I never look at my texts.

Gustavo Santaolalla - Pajaros
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:28 am

Creepy Smile
Lock her in your garage until she knows what's good for her.

I don't even turn my mobile on at work - and then forget to turn it on when I leave. Only topped up 30 quid since Christmas !

P.J.Harvey - Angelene
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:26 am

Jools Holland isn't on but highlights of the Oxygen Festival are on Channel 4 for an hour at about twenty past twelve. I might tape that. Reading Festival highlights were on again last night but it was the same one as last week. They could have made the effort of putting another one together. The Axl Rose diet is still on track. Surely there are plenty of songs we haven't seen. I haven't seen any Weezer at all.

I've found a nail in the garage for the new Cupid but whether it ever moves from there ...

I bet I end up making another one for the ceiling. I get used to the colours. It depends how it turns out. I can always put that one on the ceiling and make another one for that spot. I'll see.

The Cure - Just Like Heaven

I'm making some blackberry and thyme sweets soon. I made some pineapple and rosehip ones. They are nice if you like pineapples. Can't eat many though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next