ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:52 pm

It's like the Oscars but with ugly people. Comedy Oscars.

Lady Gaga - Born This Way

Fergie's daughters would prefer not to be famous. One of them anyway.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:55 pm

Victoria Beckham took the award for most ridiculous poser. Did David mean to put his medal on the wrong side? We will never know.

Cheryl Cole - Fight For This Love
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:24 am

They are trying to compare her to Grace Kelly. On GLP someone compared her to Tim Burton's Corpse Bride. Those gangly arms. She's in Diana's funeral church and wearing a dead woman's ring.

Macabre.

Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross - Complication With Optimistic Outcome

I haven't watched it all yet. I will have to watch both of them. I don't think I've ever watched The Corpse Bride all the way through. I know I've got it.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:30 am

Maybe her mother was the biggest poser. I'd like to know what happened to the previous boyfriend. Did they pay to get her in the next room? When she looked away from him her face changed. When she looked at him she gave him an instant fake smile.

Grinderman - Mickey Mouse And The Goodbye Man
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:12 am

Nothing about going into the unknown about her was there?

Guide Me O Though Great Redeemer

The piano teacher said that 'Pippa' was the best at playing the piano.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:17 am

Kate going past the Queen ...

Kate: "Bitch. You could have made me a Princess. Who cares about being a Duchess?"

Queen: "Fergie ranks."

Blest Pair Of Sirens

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 4:02 am

I think Pippa has a genuine smile like her father and Kate has a fake air hostess smile like her mother.

I think that sums it up.

Flypast.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:44 am

Barry has another court case on May 2nd. It's in the mainstream now so maybe it will be covered this time.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=293005#ixzz1KzFrFSiC

News closer to home ... the taxi driver last night told me that Tescos want to take over the Wheldon Lane site. There are millions in it. He didn't know what was happening about it. He says nobody knows. It's planned for X-scape. He told me they lost to Leeds. Tescos under attack everywhere.

AC/DC - Back In Black

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:21 am

The dress itself was alright. Nothing trailblazing. Boring really. Safe air hostess attire. Beatrice was wearing Vivienne Westwood but I doubt she made the hat. I liked how they were put behind the Queen because their Mum wasn't there. Earl Spencer's daughters were very glamorous. Their hats looked great. They even looked co-ordinated in different directions. They get the award for best turned out.

AC/DC - Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:27 am

If Oprah turns against him he's finished. He needs her money.

Prodigy - Omen
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:10 pm

It was a good colour combination. The Queen looked great in yellow. They must work out the colours for the balcony scene.

Amy Winehouse - You Know I'm No Good
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:34 pm

Notice how the head of the CIA has been promoted to Gates job. Services renderered.

Robert Gates has bailed.

What was the subject at the time that kept the event low profile?

Birth certificate. See how it goes this time.

AC/DC - Shake A Leg
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 40 EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:02 am

Patreus is taking over at the CIA. I doubt he will know what's going on. Blind loyalty from the Military. Patsy at the top. All the structures will be in place to ignore him. He is the Coal-in Powell of the CIA. He has the added bonus that nobody likes to criticize the military there and he is seen there as a hero.

Banned again from GLP. I think they have certain words on ban at any particular time. If you get near the truth at any one time its an automatic ban. That's why they lift them when the subject changes. Everybody has moved on to approved topics. All the banning is psyops in itself. GLP has the same sound as CIA.

AC/DC - Back In Black

The coverage of the court case will be the final psyop blow for mass America I suspect. Most of them just focus on one simple issue. It's in a San Francisco court ... home of Nancy Pelosi. They will dismiss and say birth certificate. Psychology proves that people always go for the simple option when faced with a more complicated one. Not many look in depth. He was born British Kenyan and is most likely still Indonesian because he was named on the Soetoro divorce papers. They will not touch that.

America bombed one of Gadaffi's sons while the wedding was on. Even there they are pretending they aren't involved. I'll probably watch the wedding all week.

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 40 EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:35 am

PJ Harvey - The Words That Maketh Murder

They keep leaving off Friday's programme. I'll have to tape it.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 40 EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:35 am

Frank Sinatra - High Hopes

Kennedy was elected using this song.

I think she will fade into the background. Sophie was supposed to be the new Diana.
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Evangelist
Evangelist
Ollie

Male
Number of posts : 2471

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 40 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:52 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40